Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 pm
The guilt that she was feeling was ripping her into a million pieces. She hated the fact that she had to push people away and the fact that she was acutally a nice person. Rina went through a few thoughts, trying to figure out what he liked. It was obvious that he wanted to be with her, so maybe a trip to the theater would be good enough. "What about a date?" she asked her voice still low.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:42 pm
"That will work. But make sure that you let me know that it's not just to make things up to me." Xavier replied, his voice still monotone. The group of girls glared over at Rina, angry that he was letting her talk to him and not them.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:47 pm
She nodded her head before looking down at the desk. Rina hoped nothing bad become of this. She looked over at the girls that were glaring at her and then at him, wondering why he had choosen her over them. "Why do you prefer me over them?" she asked him, wanting to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm
"You seem to be something that I could never have. You try to be what you're not. Oh, and that icy barrier of yours is a challenge. You may hide it, but you do have a personality. I'm always up for a good challenge." Xavier replied, somewhat back to his normal self. He looked calm, but when he saw the girls glaring, he glared back, his more vicous.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 pm
She smiled a little before looking ahead, ignoring the girls. Some of them hadn't expected him to do that so they looked away, talking amoungst each other now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 pm
Xavier nodded, just starting to take his notes and glancing at Rina occasionally.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:43 pm
Rina just listened to the teacher, though she didn't bother taking notes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 pm
Xavier worked on getting his notes done, listening to the teacher drown on, not really knowing what was being discussed. He just did what he was told to, wondering why Rina wasn't taking her notes.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:01 pm
For some reason, Rina never had to take notes, she had almost perfect memory, so instead she just listened and watched. It was a weird fact about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 pm
Xavier groaned as a worksheet was handed out, starting on it instantly, watching the leader of the group of girls strut over to him. He gave her a look of disgust, glaring at her.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 pm
"They must really like you." she said getting out her black pen. She started to fill in the answers absentmindly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:28 pm
"Well, now, you should know that she doesn't like me. She thinks that pushing her boobs in my face will get her in bed with me. But little does she know that my pee-nus is not free." Xavier replied matter-of-factly. He watched Rina for a reaction, smirking as the leader glared and stomped away.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 pm
Rina couldn't help but laugh as the girl stomped off. "I guess that's too bad for her." she said as she wrote down another answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 pm
Xavier sighed, not getting the reaction he wanted, giving her a puppy face and pouting, his eyes getting big. "Can we go to neverland?" He asked in a very serious voice, still pouting.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:52 pm
Rina looked over at him. "Maybe." she smirked, playing with his hair a little as the other girls watched.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff