Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory For the Driven Out SnowClan Cats. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:07 pm
(we're going to post in the war place thingy in MoonClan, heres the link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=14933463#185003442)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 pm
Lyn Waveryn
Mistpaw padded over to Honeyheart.
"I've seen you before, at the gathering. Aren't you the deputy of...WoodClan? How'd you get here?" she interrogated.

"that's what i'd like to know. one miunet i was rescuing my friend from the river, the next, i'm here."

((i put him in snowclan temporarily to help snowclan.))  

Sir naphalatha

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:44 pm
(( Sorry guys whats happening ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:46 pm
yeah what we doing attacking them now  

Kitt ShadowDeath

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:42 am
((We are going to try and talk peacefully with Patchstar.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:31 am
oh boy thats going to be something  

Kitt ShadowDeath

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:25 pm
((im sorry ive been gone forever but are we going to make a truce or something? i'm completly lost....))  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:22 am
((A few cats have gone with Crystalstar to make peace with Patchstar. We are making an agreement, MoonClan can still hunt in SnowClan until things get straightened out.))

Seedpaw was pacing back and forth. Crystalstar and her patrol has been gone for a while. What worried him the most was his sister was part of that patrol. What is Patchstar didn't agree? What if she sent a bunch of warriors on them? Surely they would be outnumbered. He shook his head. Patchstar and Crystalstar are close friends, Patchstar wouldn't do that. He plopped himself down on the ground, resting his head on his paws as he waited for them to come back.  

ch3shire_c4t

MeBored111

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:42 pm
I am DemonPuppyNinja101 and i have proof. Rin stole my account AGAIN and made me say i quit! Nice try Rin now im never forgiving you!
I'm sorry everyone. Now back to rping sweatdrop !  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:15 pm
ummm, hello snowclan. its me, grayclaw. i know i havent been on for at least 5 months due to internet problems. but i hav a question. who won the war? and i also hav a cousin named shadow wolf 2021 who has recently joined. he would like to join snowclan. so i would like to know if that would be possible.  

Dairou Frost

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 pm
grayclaw walked into camp with his cousin, shadowkit, by his side. "oh my...." it was evident that snowclan lost, and was driven out. "well, its official, patchstar has gone too far", grayclaw mewed,"well shadowkit, i guess we hav to find the other cats." then they moved on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 pm
i meant black kit. and he is named shadow wolf 2021 and is new to the guild. so he should be posting soon.

User Image

this is him  

Dairou Frost

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out