Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Dump Folder (Old Guild Stuff for Old Members)
New Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:41 pm
Name: My real name? You guys would laugh, cause I'm a girl and it's a guy's name. xDD Just call me gaaras.
Why are you here!!!???:Saw that Voodoo joined on the 'My gaia' thing, and thought I could use a little help too. Tend to do one liners, but like a page if I feel like it.
Any ideas for the future?: I'm currently an artist, doing succesful shows, but I am planning to illustarte my own stories once I become an author. That's another reason I need literacy. xDD  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Hello there. I'm glad you wanted to join 3nodding We'll do our best to help you, I give you my word mrgreen  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:07 pm
hey gaaras  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:23 pm
Hey thx!

Yello Voodoo! xDD  

gaaras and milk

True Sparrow

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:50 pm
Rene Miashi
I know what you mean about the civilized part, but a few pointers for the future...
Goats smell really bad and sheep are idiots. I'd get Alpacas, they're more expensive but they have a huge profit to make off their fur.
Don't get turkeys, they drown themselves and eat their own poop.
Horses are awesome, just don't let them eat your garden.
Cows are funny.
Pigs are fun to ride... and wrestle.
Dogs are loud, get one that's big and quiet like a Great Dane. German Shepards make great gaurd dogs.
I'd suggest cats. They eat mice and rats.
Do not, I repeat DO NOT ever get Llamas. Don't ask. Just don't get them.

Turkeys drown themselves? That's sad... yet somewhat funny.
German Shepherds are awesome! I have one - an eight year old female. She is too lazy - not the greatest guard dog. But she has hip dysplasia which makes it hard for her to be too active. LOL.
And don't worry: I've never liked Llamas.
PS - Chickens are cool!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:29 pm
Name: Dre or Nova, which ever you prefer
Why are you here!!!???: I am here to imporve my skills as a roleplayer.
Any ideas for the future?: I am not sure. Wish I can tell you more.  

Dre_aka_Nova

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:38 pm
Welcome to our Humble Abode!
I've wanted to say that for a while now... hehe.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:56 am
Name: Kass
Why am I here?: Because I feel like being here... duh...
Future?: I have a future? Oh, wait... wrong idea... xd To be a cullinary artist. 4laugh  

Angel_Rowen
Crew

Angel_Rowen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:59 am
The Voodoo Bunny
name:call voodoo,bunny or voodoo bunny
why are you here?:cuase a lot of people are picky about my style of rping
any ideas for the future:yeah going back to the rps and showing them a thing or two

No offense, VooDoo (and yes I do have a thing to say about this since I RP with him...), you need some work before you start showing up anyone in DD. We only tried to help you but you blew us all off because, you being the greatest RPer in your own mind, don't need help. We've been doing this for years on end and all we were trying to do was help. Everyone who is a really good RPer sucked horribly at one point in time, no joke. The first character I ever created was god-modish. I'll admit that. I sucked. I couldn't RP to save a sea monkey's life, I was that bad, but I did one thing that you weren't willing to do. I accepted the help and advice offered by those that I RPed with. We weren't yelling at you in DD. We were trying to give you advice that you kept on blowing off which got us pissed off at you. We even told you when you were doing things that weren't right for RPing, not because we think we're better than you (just a bit higher up on the RPing levels...), but because we all made those mistakes before. That why we told you because if you enter another RP and made those same mistakes, they would tear you to shreds in a matter of seconds because some people are assholes like that. They think that everyone has to RP like them. We didn't want you to RP like us, just try and take some advice and change a few things. And another reason why we got pissed at you, you don't wait for anyone else to RP. How you Role Play in one setting or story line will NEVER be the same as it is in another. That's what we were trying to teach you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:14 am
<.< ... >.> I see we have some past relations yet again. Don't start bickering too much in here. Move it to the chat forums. Frankly I like watching word fights... whee  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kokoro Ni Todoku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:20 pm
Word fights? Yumm twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:36 pm
Name: Stepahnie
why im here: to improve my roleplaying skills to to be more literal with what i write.
Ideas for the future: Not really but i want to be a lawyer when im older (ill see how that goes)  

Twilight Lover12893

Angel_Rowen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:32 pm
Rene Miashi
<.< ... >.> I see we have some past relations yet again. Don't start bickering too much in here. Move it to the chat forums. Frankly I like watching word fights... whee

I'm sorry. 4laugh I just think it's funny how he always has to be the best... He's not THAT bad of an RPer and needs SOME work, but his real problem is RP mannerism. To be blunt, he barely has any... But anywho... It's awesome to be he-ere!  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm
Lol, well for furture reference if anyone does want to have a fight send it too the Chat Forum. I'm sure a few people will enjoy reading... xd  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

gutpunch

Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:12 pm
Name I mainly go by Rice on the interwebs (well, Gaia.)
Age mid-teens-ish P:
Why am I here? to improve my rp skills (I mainly need to learn to get in character...)
Future? no idea... just a note, though, I might not be here often due to school work and the like D:

Dump Folder (Old Guild Stuff for Old Members)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games