Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:49 pm
Jiro sat on the bench and thought of what he could do because he gets board so easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 pm
Isa started to cry "why do you care about me?" she asked "im just stupid, im useless, and i always hit somebody or something."  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 pm
"Because I've been down a similar road that you have." She thought for a second.
"Well, maybe not the same road, but I know what it's like to be the outcast...I still am..." Karina said solemnly.

((Hey, post in Mermaid Melody! Liana and Hippo are waiting for youz...And did you forget about Fiora???))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm
"Leave me alone!" Isa shouted and ran, trying to find her way out but she hit her head on the lockers and fell to the ground, she was unconscious.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:23 pm
((Hey, if we bring her to the nurse's office and stay by her until she woke up, will she start believing us and not be so stubborn? Please???))

"Oh no!" Karina gasped. She ran over to where Isa hit her head, she was unconscious and might be bleeding a little.
"She needs help. Lisana! Help me bring her to the school nurse." Together, the two brought Isa to the nurse, waiting to hear if she would be alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:27 pm
Jiro got up and walked back towards the school he just remembered he forgot his book there.He walked into the school and opened his locker.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:28 pm
(of course that's what i planed.)

Isa has nothing to do becuse she seeping! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:32 pm
((lol))

Jiro took his book out andwalked past the nurses door and saw a girl inside.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:42 pm
((Seeping? Anyway, nurse is pink))

The nurse came into the room, holding a clipboard.
"Will she be alright?" Karina asked, concerned. She felt that a part of it was her fault.
"Hm? Oh, yes, she will. She just got a concussion, but she'll be alright. A very small concussion. She'll wake up soon," the nurse explained.
Karina exhaled, relieved. "Phew! That's good to hear, I'm glad she's okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:53 pm
Jiro walked into the room "Hey I think I forgot something in here two or three days ago,"He said to the nurse.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:58 pm
(playing the nurse)

"hmmmmm, like what....o well im leaving you can go look for it." the nurse walked away

(baby talk for sleeping)

after an hour and a half Isa started to flicker open her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:04 pm
Karina wasn't sure what to say.
"Uh, are you...okay?" she mumbled.  

LeonWavreon

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 pm
Jiro looked around the nurses office for awhile then finally found what he was looking for and quickly put it in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:07 pm
(im still not sure what's going on, i think im still asleepz lolz)

Isa blinked open her eyes all the way not knowing, she turned and 'looked' at Jiro threw Glassy looking eyes when he moved.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:09 pm
Karina looked at Isa, worried.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items