Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:52 pm
Thank you. *Summer rubbed her left rib*
Okay, lets open this sucker up.
*Cautiously she walked over to the box and began unwrapping the sheet. Once the sheet was unwrapped, she lifted the glass lid, now with a small crack on the front, and the name plate shifted over a bit, but the emerald necklace remained perfectly in place. *
Wow..It's so much prettier than I remember...I haven't seen this thing without the sheet for about 6 years, ever since my father started bringing his work home with him...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 pm
"Yeah, it is pretty," murmured Kitty in agreement.

[[I thought it was a ring now? And you spelled box wrong. xp ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 pm
(no it was a ring, now its the necklace and oops typo!)
I'm kind of afraid to touch it...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:12 pm
"Well its that or let it sit here a collect dust. Things in this chamber have been doing that for too long wouldn't you say? Why add another useful magical thing to that? Even if we don't know exactly what it does yet...I'm going to stop rambling now." sweatdrop  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:43 pm
Sam looked at the necklace. It seemed to glitter in the light of the forgot ton chamber. "Hey, I forgot to tell you guys this. Rowena Ravenclaw did they lay out for Hogwarts. Some even say that only her dependents can find new rooms..of course she didn't create the chamber and secrets and this probably, but she could've made the garden out there." Sam waved her hand to the gate to the garden. "But back on topic, that's beautiful. I can only imagine what the other two gems look like."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:16 pm

::Kamalia Mingan walks into the Chamber and looks around. Seeing everyone in a group walks over.:: "Hey you guys whats going on?!?"

(OoC: I'm so behind on the ongoing around here! sweatdrop )

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 pm
"Hey. Summer just called her heirloom and we're just admiring it. Isn't it beautiful?" Sam said dreamily.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 am

::Looks at it!:: "It sure is!!"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 am
"I just can't wait to have my necklace on my neck next semester..." Sam trailed off while touching her neck.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 am
Well, here goes nothing...do you think I should wear it? I'm curious to see how it fits...
*Kamalia, don't worry you havent missed much. Basically each house has a special piece of jewelry passed down to their generations from the Heads of Houses, Godric, Salazar, Helga and Rowena. Sam found that I was related to Salazar, nd that the heirloom I had previously mentioned was one of the passed down jewels, and that all of them could somho connect. Also, the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor gems have recently been stolen, which is why I called my heirloom, since my parents are in France on dragon business while my sister is there for school. No on was home to guard the heirloom. I think thats about it...?*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 am
"Yes, yes wear it!" Sam says. Just then an owl flies in with the Daily Prophet. Summer! Look! Your house was broken in to!" Sam shows the paper to Summer, with the headlines of 'HOUSE BROKEN INTO, DARK MAGIC USED'. Sam looked at the picture. Summer's front door was blown out completely, and ministry officials were inspecting the blow. Then she saw her dad. "Look! My father is there!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am
Oh my god! I knew it, I knew it! *Summer was clenching her fists around the necklace in fright, not even fully recognizing what she was doing*
They broke into my home! Ahh! gonk
*Summer trembles then slides onto the floor*
This is too much to handle...I'm only a first year!

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:11 pm
"Summer, Summer, chill. We'll tell the professor, and he can put extra restrictions on leaving Hogwarts and the people who com in and out." Sam then told the owl to stay here. She quickly wrote a letter to her father.

Father, put the necklace in our vault, or at least a vault with extra security. The Slytherin part was just tried to be stolen. I fear we're next. Love, Sam." I attached the letter to the owl and sent him off.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:30 pm
"And so the plot thickens...again. This plot likes doing that," commented Kitty randomly. "Don't worry, Summer, you're not in this alone! We'll help you."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 pm
Katie enters the chamber and waves at everyone. She proceeds to the piano and begins to play.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff