Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm
"I am sorry, Crystalstar." Patchstar mewed sadly. (Patchstar: -.- it's cursedstar's fault for all this anyway!) "What must be done must be done. Your Clan is the only that can survive higher in the mountains, and my clan is used to hunting in snow, unlike WoodClan or FireClan. I'm so sorry, my friend..." (but i must admit, FINALLY!!!! you take forever to die. Isnt this like, the first technical "life" that you lost?? lol!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 pm
(I know! *glares at Cursedstar*)

Crystalstar blinked her eyes shut, Patchstar was right. This was all Cursedstar's fault. She watched her clan leave, "Don't worry. I'm coming." She closed her eyes and felt her body again.

(Technically, yeah. But just for this I've died a lot more >.< And sooner or later I'll die and be reincarnated(sp?) ^-^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm
Leafpetal nodded at Starblood. "Alright, but this cat isn't doin any harm," Leafpetal said, gestering to Grayclaw. "By the way, who are you anyways?" Leafpetal asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm
Starblood shrugged and helped Lightstone clean his injuries, then let him heal hers.  

MADLYALICE

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:54 pm
Crystalstar_leader
(I know! *glares at Cursedstar*)

Crystalstar blinked her eyes shut, Patchstar was right. This was all Cursedstar's fault. She watched her clan leave, "Don't worry. I'm coming." She closed her eyes and felt her body again.

(Technically, yeah. But just for this I've died a lot more >.< And sooner or later I'll die and be reincarnated(sp?) ^-^)

(copycat!!)

Suddenly the white leader gasped for air. Patchstar sat quietly and watched as Crystalstar slowly got to her feet.

"I'm sorry Crystalstar." Patchstar mewed after a while. She flicked her tail in the direction that SnowClan had run off. "Your clan is that way. You might want to hurry before they start calling Bearclaw Bearstar instead." (bearstar...sounds kinda cool...) "I promise, as soon as this stupid take-over-the-forest-spur-of-the-moment thing Cursedstar is up to has ended, we will give you your territory back. My friend,"

Patchstar helped Crystalstar to stand up fully, and waited for her friend to respond.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm
Crystalstar moved away from Patchstar, she didn't say a word. Taking one last look at her old friend she limped away, following the scent of her clan.

(Patchstar: *Slashes throat*
Crystalstar: *falls*
Patchstar: FINALLY! You lose a lif-
Crystalstar: *jumps up* MUAHAHA! I shall never die!)(XD)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:12 pm
Catherine Bronte
Longear howled and clawed at Seedpaw.

Raintail shot at Bearclaw, claws out

((So sorry I haven't been on! I'm gunna try to go on every night now))

Bearclaw flinched as Raintail raked down her back. She hissed in rage, and went down to bite Raintail's leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 pm
((Wait- I've only read this page, but did Crystalstar just loose a life?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Stinkerz Bell
((Wait- I've only read this page, but did Crystalstar just loose a life?))

((yeah, she did))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:42 pm
(You retreated and I'm off to find you guys sweatdrop )  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:34 pm
((lol you NEVER die!!))

Patchstar stared after her friend in silence.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm
Leafpetal came out of the bush with a bunch of herbs in her mouth and walked over to her leader. "Alright Patchstar. Where do you hurt the most?" Leafpetal asked her leader.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm
(*Charlie Brown song* do do do...do do do do...)
(Now I take my leave...*bows* Farewell)

Crystalstar hurt, she wasn't bleeding anymore, but was still in pain. She limped to a near by tree, which was out of SnowClan territory, curled up and slept. That night she dreamed about Patchstar and herself while they were still in SkyClan.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 pm
Lightstone treated his siblings, then left with Starblood to help the others  

MADLYALICE

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:03 am
Patchstar flicked her ear to show she heard Leafpetal. Truth be told, even though she had been scraped up it was her heart that hurt the most. She ached for hurting her friend.

"Um...Probably those scrapes on my belly," Patchstar mewed after a while, looking at her blood-stained tortoiseshell fur.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff