Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:22 pm
*gets tackled* "thx for saving me maybe we could discuss this later since we still have at 4 others that are after us" james says rolling to the side before a jinix would have hit me "locomotor butterbeer" james yells in desperation a butter beer flies at the guy next to the big guy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 am
"Protego!" cried Kitty, deflecting one of their spells harmlessly away from her. Stupefy! Kitty's nonverbal spell hit one of the men and knocked him out. Three lef-Protego! a streak of light aimed at Katie bounced off the invisable shield.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:01 pm
Oppugno!

*Summer shouts, wand pointed at a group of glass mugs that had been left on the bar. The mugs fly into the air and began to attack one of the men.*

Salvio Hexia

*She shouts as one of the men lifted his wand and aimed it at her*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:08 am
(ooc wait i forget who all is with us is sam hear what about kamilia i know tabby was with us and katie and summer is obviously hear and so is kitty and im here two but is there others that im forgetting?))
((ooc i had something wierd happen today i typed in "cookie " in frostwire a video viewing thing similar to lime wire and got tons of results for gay pron why did i get lots of gay pron results when i typed in cookie?))
*sees at least one of the people that im bound to in danger*
"STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS"
james yells casting a curse with each word
(the spells i cast in order were Sectumsempra,Stinging Hex,Stupefy,Obliviate
Petrificus Totalus)
*just as james finished casting the last spell he gets hit with a stunning spell falling unconscious*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm
[[I lost count...did we get them all? Well I'm just going to say we did..]]

James! *Summer sees her friend going down...she walks around "petrifying" (petrificus totalus) everyone before she goes to help James.*

Kitty did you see what spell it was that hit him? Do you know how to undo it?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 am
[[Did James just Godmod them for us? Well, whatever.]]

"It was red, so it might've been a Stunning Spell. Rennervate. Good, he's waking up. No one else got hurt, did they?"

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 pm
Katie ducks as the biggest man shoots a spell at her. She runs out of the pub, the man and another of them following her, shouting spells. Katie passes a group of kids and turns and yells "Stupify!!!!!" but misses them both. She hears the largest yell," Fiendfyre!!!!!!!!!!" and the shop beside her bursts into flames. The citizens all run in peril. Fire burns everywhere, turning into beasts of flame that stalk Katie. She runs, but ends up in a ring of fire.
[[not Johnny Cash's, but Adam's]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:45 pm
((ooc i didnt god mod this time i just cast a few spells and summer couldnt remeber if that was all of them and i dont think any one ever specifyed how many there were))
*starts to wake up after kiity revied him*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:27 am
"Wait, where's Katie?" asked Kitty before the group heard someone yell Fiendfyre outside. Kitty, James, Summer [[and anyone else who was with us]] ran outside and saw Katie surrounded by Fiendfyre. "Augamenti [[the water spell]] doesn't work on Fiendfyre," gasped Kitty, trying to remember if they ever learned how to banish the magical flames in DADA.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:13 pm
Katie looks around in awe at the horrible firey beasts closing in. She racks her brain and then looks for a break in the circle. She spies one that maybe a spell could get through, but not a person. She sees the man's face that cast this uncontrolable spell and yells, "Lacarnum Inflamarae!!" A ball of fire explodes from her wand and hits the man square in the chest. He falls to the ground, engorged in flame. Katie can't even hear him scream. The beastly fire scream in anger as it's master is killed. She casts the flame freezing charm on one of the beasts and herself and closes her eyes as she runs through the fire.....  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:42 pm
Tabby screamed as the fire begins to spread towards a little child of about 5. She runs over to the child a moment before the fire is supposed to engulf him and snatches him up. "Accio Broomstick!!!!!" She sreams! Her Comet Two-Sixty comes soaring towards her. She hops on and hands the child to Kitty before screaming out "Katie! Hold up your hand!" She searched frantically till she saw Katie's charred and so ghostly pale arm. Tabby flies over it and grabs it and pulls her friend out of the fire. She was unconsious. She took her over too the others and laid her down gently. "Now what?" Her heroic actions had come to an end...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:40 pm
Katie groans, awakening. Her charred lips say," Owww... Tabby, can heal my arm??" She holds up her left arm weakly, revealing a black sore with blood oozing out.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:54 pm
Tabby gasps in horror but cast the healing spell anyway. After she does that she says "Ferula" and a bandage and splint apear around the wound. "I've been thinking. Would Duro work against this fire? Its dark magic (the fire not the spell) so there's no telling the effect."

(just in case you've forgotten what the Duro spell is...http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Duro)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:27 pm
"Thanks," Katie says, brushing her charred skin off. She gets up very slowly and cringes. "I think we could if we all did it together," Katie replies to Tabby. "It would be stronger, and may work better. I can't do much right now, but I think it's worth a shot," she says, and then falls, clutching to Tabby for support. "Sorry," she says, steadying herself.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 pm
*Summer gasps as Tabby saves her friend. Then an idea pops in her head. She had never used the Accio charm before, but figured if she focused really hard she could bring her broomstick too, then everyone else might follow and they could use their broomsticks to escape the fiendish men once the fire was out.*

Accio Nimbus 2001! *after a few seconds her broom was flying towards her.*

Yes! Hey Tabby, the spell is worth a shot! We don't have much time, or else Hogsmeade will be no more!

*She jumped on her broom and zoomed over to where Lockhart was hidden. She grabbed him by the coat collar and placed him over her lap, allowing his arms and legs to dangle over the edges. She flew back by her other friends.*

Kitty Look Out!!! *two men were hurrying towards Kitty*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces