Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:48 pm
"it's ok......." she laughed "i know what you meant and either way i wouldn't be offended" she smiled at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:31 am
"Well it is indeed a nice tail...Well"Finally eating his whole chocolate Ice-cream." Should we go back to the dorms? Maybe talk some more there?" looked into her eyes and then gave her a fast peck on the lips and turned back running from her."Tag you're it!!!"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:42 pm
she laughed and then ran after him jumping on him and kissing him back "you're it!" she said  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:14 pm
Julianna heard the voices up ahead her, so she went to see what it is. when she checked, it's just a few people hanging around together. Julianna wanted to be friends with them, but she was too shy, so she just watched them from behind the wall, and sighed. "I wish I wasn't so shy.", she said.  

Pow in the Wow

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:21 pm
"Thats not fair! Felines are the fastest of all animal species!!!"smiled and took opne of her legs making her fall slowly,Zeramir took her on his arms and gave her a slow and deep kiss."....you are it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:24 pm
she stood back up putting on of her hands on his chest then returned the kiss only a little bit deeper  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:12 pm
The kiss went on for well over half a minute,Zeramir picked her up on his arms and walkd with her kissing her often and smiling till they got to the dorms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:30 pm
once they had gotten to the dorms she jumped out of his arms smiling as she stood infront of her room and said "you wanna come in?" she then realized how what she said sounded and corrected herself "i.....mean......to talk........?" she said blushing  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:38 pm
Zeramir blushed at her choice of words but then laughed at it nicely before saying"If it isn't any bother then...By all means^^"Zeramir took one of her hands rubing it while with the other one put his glasses in place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:40 pm
she smiled still slightly blushing then unlocked the door and led him inside as she turned on the light "so..........?"  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:04 pm
Zeramir smiled at her blush and said."tell me...what are you willing to study?^^"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:16 pm
"you mean what am i studying in school? well right now i'm studying art.......you?" she said as she sat down on her bed "oh you can sit down if you want......" she added  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:26 pm
Zeramir sat next to her ans said"I am studying quite a few subjects, philosofy, psycology, science anything that has to do with the humans nature. So I have an artist on my hands. Nice^^"Smiled at her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:29 pm
"thanks...." she smiled back then looked around at her walls for a second then looked back at him "so how long have you been interested in psycology?" she asked  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:51 pm
"Prety much I have always wondered about why humans act the way humans act. What makes a person fall in love and do the things a person does because of love as much as any other emotion..."Zeramir looked around him watching her room and finished locking his eyes to hers and smiling.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff