Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Random FMA RolePlay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 pm
Luna held out her apron and edward dumped his arm full of veggies into it. " thank you edward.." she smiled mischeviously. " cheer up! ur on vacation so to speak- with a room full of girls!" she chuckled then leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek again- " she grinned malisciously - " God! i love seeing you turn red- its so..satifying!" she chuckled. "winry you want to help me finish up??"

luna only does this to edward, because she found it sarcasticly funny.
" hey konata do you want to help ed set the table??"
she looked back at edward- " I also have knews on wrath.."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 pm
she then whispered to winry." pssst... you shout give edward a bigg hug!"  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm
She looked a Luna questioningly, but Winry's face then took on the same mischevious look Luna's had a second ago. "Sure I'll help you finish up. One second...."

She ran around the table and gave Ed a huge hug and chuckled. She knew Ed knew they were just messing with him some of the time.

She came back over to give Luna a hand with the remaining veggies.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 am
luna turned and headed into the kitchen.. she began to wash all the vegetables then set them on the counter and began to peel and chop up potatoes and carrots....  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:52 pm
Edward turned a deep red and backed into a wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 pm
"...Sure." Konata watched as they messed around with him. She laughed a little herself, while feeling a little left out. Konata sighed and added, " Where are the plates?...I don't know since this is my first time here."  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 pm
"edward, come with konata in the kitchen- the plates and glasses are in the cupboard there." she added as she continued on 2 more potatoes and pushed the carrots toward winry "in here peach!" luna called to konata from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:18 am
Winry began working on the carrots, slicing them as neatly as she could.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:29 am
Luna kind of chuckled to herself as winry sliced the carrots. she peeled and sliced 4 more potatoes then added them to the big pot on the stove along with the corn. she added water, beef broth, and milk to the mix. then chopped up some cabbage. *yum* she pushed the other half of cabbage toward winry and grinned. "your good" she added. " i wonder where alponse is- he must have stayed in central, eh? boy he's gonna be mad he missed this!" she grinned again.
she let winry add the cabbage as shetook the frying beef off the stove and added some spices together in a bowl, thoroughly mixing them together. before adding them to the pot.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 pm
((mmm... all this rping with the food is making me hungry x-x lol))

Winry quickly finished off the cabbage half, adding it to their mix of ingredients. "Yeah... I haven't seen Al in awhile... I hope he'll drop by soon."  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm
((I want some homade beef stew soooo bad!!im starving too! I can almost smell it...))

Luna turned the heat up a little beneath the pot and tossed in the beef and finally the spices. now all it had to do was boil and simmer. the rich smell of stew came wafting from the kitchen and throughout the whole house. the sun was begining to set out on the horizon. there was a loud bang at the back door in the kitchen-

Luna and winry nearly jumped out of their skin " AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" they screamed, their hearts pounding in their throats as they grabbed hold of each other.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:39 pm
"Kay, and thanks." Konata walked into the kitchen and jumped a little when she heard the banging. She wasn't frightened too easily.  

Tsundere Candy

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 pm
"What the heck is that?!" Winry said, heart pounding and still holding onto Luna.
Burgler? No they wouldn't make any noise... Was someone gonna attack them? No, ridiculous. She was probably just going crazy and it was another citizen of Risembool.

Her imagination was surely running away with her. Even so, she looked around for anything that could be used as a weapon in the face of any danger, settling on the knife she'd been using to slice vegetables, keeping it within reach without gabbing hold of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:37 pm
"Uhm...What do we do?" Konata whispered, snapping out of an awkward trance she had just been in.  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:54 am
the noise came again... and then the door burst open... and a black blur shot past them.. "AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Luna recognized it almost imediatly "AAAHHHhhh....goddamn you Newton!" she cursed still holding winry.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff