Reply 1X1 Role Plays
SOME BODY RP WITH ME!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm
"But he doesn't have much time.. And it'll take awhile to fall in love with him plus he's already fading.. Yeah... I'm falling for him, but how can I slow his fading down?" Lexi asked, trying to think of a way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm
"That, my dear, is up to you to decide. Love comes in many forms...." The face faded away.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 pm
Lexi frowned, glaring at the spot where the face had once been before she put the books back into their respective spots and left the room. "Urgh... Atleast I can help him more.." She muttered, looking around for Hewitt anxiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm
Hewitt was waiting quietly in the hall way for her to return, twidling his thumbs cutely near the door. He pushed his hair out of his face and smiled as she emurged.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:44 pm
Lexi instantly smiled when she saw him, running over and giving him a hug and grinning as her smile widened. She was happier around him, the room had been a bit creepy, and the goosebumps on her arms showed that it had made her a bit nervous. "Hi!" She chimed, letting go of him with a slightly embarassed look.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:59 pm
He laughed a ran a hand down her cheek. "hi" he replied with a calm appriciative look. "what have you learned?"  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:50 pm
"Alot..." Lexi replied, shivering a bit when he ran his hand down her cheek. She looked up at him curiously, smiling lightly when she saw his look of appreciation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:52 am
"good. Are you beginning to understand wha this is then? It's more then just Kidnapping -_-;; "  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 pm
Lexi laughed lightly and nodded, just watching him with a small smile, wondering what he wanted to do now. "So, how long have you been living here?" She asked, her smile widening.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 pm
He bit his lip awkwardly.
"I saw president washington's inaugeration, and fought in the civil war."  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:39 pm
Lexi raised a brow, that had been like.. Forever ago, he was that old? He really didn't seem it, but she had just found out that he wasn't completely human. "Wow... You don't seem that old.." She told him, smiling lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:54 am
"Well..... you see, I'm from a demension called Rathia that revovlves around magic. It's a place that time flows at 1/100 the time. It doesn't mean I wont die, just that i only grow 1 year worth here every 100 years. It's odd I know but..... Some of the kids here grow faster or at the same rate as you, some grow much much slower..... We're all guests but none of us are from the same place..... well except for elizah, she came with me..."  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:02 pm
"So the ages that you grow depend on what dimension you're from? And do I still have to sleep on that bird cage?" Lexi asked, giving him a sheepish smile, sorta curious if he slept or not. If he didn't, what did he do while she was sleeping?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:43 pm
"Oh, well not if you don't like.... I only thought it most fitting to you... you seemed like a beautiful bird to me, and I had to cage you, keep you for myself..." he smiled a bit leading her towardwhere the children played, a hand on her shoulder.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm
"You know how corny that is? And I like it.. It's just odd..." Lexi replied, following him with a small smile. She thought it was sort of funny how she was being kept in a bird cage, as long as she wasn't in chains or anything like that, she was fine. Hearing commotion from somewhere, Lexi looked up, guessing that they were going to go and see the children.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff