Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:12 pm
Cinderstar screamed out the window. "HELP HELP!!!! I"M NOT HUNGREY ANYMORE!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!" The two-legger turned around. He had one paw covering his ear. "be quiet it's like you've never ridden in a car before!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:48 am
((Cat name: Breezewind

Human Pic:

User Image
)) ((It says URL at the bottom, JUST IGNORE IT. And the girl in the pic has ears, so I wasn't COMPLETELY twoleg))  

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 am
Breezewind falls onto the grass out of balance because her twoleg feet. "WHAT IN THE NAme OF STARCLAN!!" She yowled. "I'M a Twoleg! TWOLEG!' Suddenly she spots other Twolegs staring at her. "AHH! Twolegs!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:37 pm
Diamondkit looked shocked.  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Cinderstar hugged Rowanpaw as tightly as she could. "This is scaaary!!! KAWAi DESU NEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:11 pm
Diamondkit blinked.  

Currently Dead Account

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:00 am
The Twolegs stared at Breezewind. "AHH! Twolegs! I'll claw your ears off!" I yowled. I jump on a Twoleg and bite them (ROFL. Im not a cat anymore and Im biting a Twoleg xD). "My goodness!" The Twoleg screamed. "Whos goodness?" I ask curiously. The Twoleg got up and pushed me. Suddenly I spotted Rowanpaw and Cinderstar, Cursedstar, Diamondkit, and everyone else that was here! "Thank Starclan!" I yowl running over to you guys. "What's Starclan?" One of the Twolegs whisper. "YOU DON'T KNOW STARCLAN?!!?!!?!!?!!?" I screech. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:13 pm
(don't forget to write in third person)
Cinderstar and Rowanpaw arrived at the so called hospital. The two-legger turned around. "Now i don't want you calling me any more of this Two-leg stuff! My name is Jeff." Cinderstar blinked. "Jeff what?" Jeff started to look cunfuzed. Cinderstar sighed "What's your second name? Mines Cinder Star!" Jeff gasphed then nodded "oh right how rude of me! My name is Jeff Bills! Nice to finally get a real name out of you Cinder!" Cinderstar felt Cunffuzled, but before she could correct him he had already dragged her out of the car. "Ok after they give you a check up we can go by the police station and figure out where family is"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Mosspelt ran back to the place where they has left Cinderstar with the Twoleg. She saw Breezewind, and ran up to her. "Breezewind, Cinderstar is over there! We have to help her!" not waiting for an answer, she raced after the moving monster. She kept running. Then, the monster stopped at a huge den. She noticed The twoleg introducing herself to the Twoleg. "Cinderstar! Cinderstar!" she yelled. The Twoleg stopped talking. "Who are you?" he asked. "My name is Mosspelt!" she said. "Hi, Moss!" he said." Call me that one more time." Mosspelt growled, thinking the mouse-brained twoleg was trying to offend her. She turned to Cinderstar, who was carrying Rowanpaw. "Hurry up! I didnt come here for nothing!" she growled at the WoodClan leader. Suddenly feeling guilty for growling at her former Clanmate, and one of the leaders, she said more nicley," Rowanpaw isnt safe."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm
Cinderstar looked down at the half dead Rowanpaw. "your right!! Here you take him! I must do this alone. . . " Cinderstar turned to face this so called Jeffbill. "Jeffbill! I demand you to take me to your two-leg leader!!!" Jeff looked confused at Cinderstar "Do you mean my boss? Today he has the day off so i can't really let you meet him. . . " Cinderstar froze stuned. "Your leader gets days off?!?!?!" Cinderstar crossed her arms. "I never got the day off once in my life!" Jeff jumped. "your a boss? Of what company?" Cinderstar tilted her head. "If by boss you mean leader, and by company you mean clan then. . . ." Cinderstar leaped on top of Jeffbills car and posed. "You are looking at no other than Cinderstar of Woodclan!!!!" Cinderstar twirled dramatically.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:19 pm
"Squirll!" I yowled excidingly(sp). I pounced at the squirll and starting biting into it. "What ar eyou doing?" The two-legger howled at me. "Im eating! Durrh!" I say as I munch on the squirll. "Oh my goodness." The two-legger said. "I ALREADY ASKED YOU WHO GOODNESS WAS! WHO IS THIS goodness ?!!?" I screech. "Is goodness your Sta-- Cinderstar!" I say as I pounce over to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:31 pm
(t-h-i-r-d p-e-r-s-o-n please!!!)
Jeff clapped his paws together. "Ah!! I see!! So your the head of a lumber company!!! Well it looks like your memory is coming back!!" "what?!?!No!! My memory has always been here!!!" Cinderstar gasphed. Jeff shook his head. "Well you should still have them look at you, come on!" Jeff grabbed Cinderstar's hand and pulled her off of the car. "huh? No!!! I just wanted some food!!! I don't want to go in there!!! NOOOO!!!!!" Cinderstar turned and staired at Breezewind as she was dragged into the den.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 am
"Cindertstar! Be careful!" I yelp as a twoleg grabbed me. "WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOINMG!! LET ME GO!! DUMB TWOLEG!" I howl helplesly. Suddenly another twoleg came over. "Hi i'm Allisa Elmer! This is my twin, Jenna Elmer!" The twoleggers say. "I'm Breezewind." I say while i TRY to claw them. "UGH! I need claws!!" I howl "You wouldn't have claws unless your an animal..." The so called "twins" say at the sam etime. 'EXACTLY! I AM AN ANIMAL! Breezewind Warrior of WoodClan!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:40 am
(BREEZEWIND!!!! THIRD PERSON!!!!!)
Cinderstar was dragged into the hospital. The bright light's surrounded her.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:16 pm
(AGAUAHABLAAAH! IM USING MYSELF, AND 2 TWOLEGS! stressed )  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff