Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:20 pm
"Yeah, though you can't tell anything about it." He said handing him a sheet of folded paper. On it it had a shield with a very detailed Dragon in the top right. At the bottom left there was a K with flames started, but not complete. That's all that you could see of the concept. "Sorry, but I couldn't get the rest done and I have no materials here to do it." He said lowering his head. "So much for a reliable apprentice huh?" He asked closing his eyes with his head down. 'Every time I do get something good, the next day something bad happens to hinder me.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:21 pm
Kima put his hand on Kiba's shoulder. "This isn't bad, not bad at all!" Kima said, smiling. "You've got real talent, and I'm honored to have you as my assistant!" Kima smirked. Kima's stomach growled. "Oh right, we haven't had breakfast yet!" Kima laughed. "It's around lunch time now, so lets go get some lunch!"  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:04 am
"Sure." He said looking up with a small sheepish smile. He popped some of his joints like his elbows, shoulders, fingers, neck, wrists and ankles. He didn't realize how stiff he was. His sleep wasn't too good and he had worked for very long hours.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 am
"Thank you but im fine. Im just going to go to the mess hall for some lunch." Max said as he stored his weapon on the shelf. leaveing the room with a salute. Walking into the mess he grabbed a slice of pizza and sat at a table.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 pm
"Alrighty then, lets go find the food place in here." Kima said. They walked out of the room and went to the place where the gaurd said they could get their meals from. They turned a corner and saw a building with the words "Mess Hall" on it. "Greeat, we get to dine with soldiers!" Kima said sarcasticly. He sighed. "At least it smells like they got something good cookin'." Kima said, sniffing the air. "Come on." The two walked in and got in line for food. After getting the food they wanted, they found an empty table and sat at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:32 pm
Max saw the blacksmith and Kima come into the mess hall. "Well eating alone is boring anyway." he said to himself as he got up and walked over to the table. "Hey you guys have room for one more?" he asked.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:42 pm
Kima looked at Max. He had completely forgot who he was at the moment. He was still thinking about the who note incident. "Uh.. sure." He said. As Max sat down, Kima took a bite of his salad.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 pm
Max sat down next to them and took a bite of hgis dinner. "By the way you are by far a master blacksmith. The work did on my spear makes it look like it was never damaged." he said.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:37 am
A hooded person entered the mess hall, they quickly got a plate was some vegtables and some ham and sat on a table alone in the corner.
"Hey look," said a soldier from another table pointing a Max,"A new kid,"
A few soldiers walked over,"Hey, your the one that Shakil said, he liked your style right? according to word of mouth your one of the few who he tested outside the normal times and only 2 got in, and the other looks like a shaddy character," said the soldier pointing to the person in the corner.
"I am known as Falcon," said the soldier,"Yeah, I know that its a strange name, I used to be a sword for hire using the nickname Falcon because of my fighting style, old habbits die hard I guess," Falcon seemed friendly enough but he only slghtly older than Max.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 pm
"So I've been told." Kima said. He was still not really paying attention and didn't even notice the other soldiers come up to the table.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 pm
Kiba did notice the other soldiers and was very uneasy. 'Man I'm not even supposed to really be here.' He thought. He just knew he'd be targeted next with questions being that he was the youngest here. Everyone else looked as if they were at least a year older than he was. Not that it really made much difference, but still. He was only fourteen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:20 pm
"Hey why don't you lower that hood and stop being just a shaddy person in the corner," a soldier said to the person in the corner. He was ignored and after a few minutes.
"You know some people might get the wrong idea, maybe your just a little scared to show your face," the soldier said next. Again he was ignored and he was starting to get a little annoyed.
"You really ugly or something? I dont think people give a dam if you are," said the soldier. He was ignored again and another soldier came to his side.
"Just leave it, he is always like this," the soldier said the one being ignored.
"No, I am fed up of having to see someone like this, they seem just like the shaddy person who killed my brother," said the soldier."Answer me," the soldier then yelled at the hooded person slamming his hands on the table. He was ignored and thats when the soldier got really annoyed.
"Fine you want to be that why," said the soldier and his hand darted forwards to forcefully remove the hood, but he never managed it as the hooded person swatted his hand away.
"Why you..." he started grabbing his sword and swinging it at the table shattering it to pieces, he then swung around to cut the hood of. The sound of steel on steel echoed through the room and in a flash the person who had broken the table was disarmed with a short sword and another short sword had been pressed to his throat. Someone then pulled on the persons hood and shock echoed through the room. The hooded person was not as it turned out a guy, it was a girl and it was well known that not a single girl had managed to pass the entrance test to the army. Her hair was tied back and made to look like a male with long hair, her clothes were slightly baggy and covered up her femanine shape, but her face was beautiful and the whole room began starring at her.
"Next time I advise you respect other people," she said kneeing the person in the back so they fell forwards and she left slightly hurried.
After she left the room was full of talk with things like, "a girl managed to get into the army" and "I thought that there was a rule against girls being in the army".
"Settle down," said a loud and firm voice and Shakil appeared in the doorway,"You have acted like an animal," he said to the soldier who had broken the table,"I thought it was common knowledge that we respected everyone else here as no crimanals or unknown people can get into this army, to break a table is bad enough but to raise a weapon against a fellow soldier is almost unthinkable and to one a lot higher rank to you too,"
"Higher rank?" the soldier asked.
"You are a grade 3 First class Soldier, she is a grade 4 field marshal," Shakil said,"I expect you to return to your room for now, your pay will be docted to pay for the damage and you will be expected to report to my office in the morning,"
"How did she managed to get so high rank without us knowing she even was in the army?" said the soldier suspecting foul play.
"Maybe because she has been in the army since she was 9 and has been working hard for almost 8 years, did you really think we allowed men and women to share dorms?" said Shakil.
"8 years? that was when the entrance tests were at there hardests," said the soldier shocked.
"She is the one who got the highest recorded mark on them too, despite her age she is a nautral leader, a masterful tactician and her skill with her duel short swords is unmatched that she could probably take on more than 6 at once," said Shakil,"Now return to your dorm and learn respect for others,"
"How many other girls are in the army then?" he asked ignoring his order to return to the dorm.
"She is the only one as she is one of the only female to have applied to join the army, we dont frown on woman like people think and we take everyone into consideration if they apply to join, just because it is not common practice does not mean it will not happen,"
"And about her joining so young? I thought the required age was 12," said the soldier.
"The required age without recommendation from at least 9 officers is 12, if 9 officers have reason to recommend someone's application you can be any age to be accepted," said Shakil,"now to your dorm, you will need you rest for your punishment,"  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm
'Eight years?' Kiba thought. 'Since she was nine? Incredible. There's no way I can match that.' He thought. He went to get seconds in the kitchen area. 'I wonder why I'm so interested in this place. I never really had a desire to join an army. I just wanted to be a great scribe and do what I love to do. Draw and write, still though, something about fighting makes my blood pump faster.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:11 pm
Kima had heard the ruckus caused by the solider and snapped out of his trance. He heard the whole conversation between Shakil and the soldier as well. "Impressive, 9 years old, eh?" He said to himself. 'I think I would like to take a look at those short swords of hers. If she's as good as they say she is, then her blades must be good quality!' He thought. Kima finished his food quickly and returned the tray. "I'll meet you back in the dorm Kiba, I've got some business to take care of!" Kima said walking out of the Mess Hall. He started looking for the female soldier starting around the some of the dorm houses.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 am
With Kima gone, Kiba walked to another table, as he wasn't comfortable at where he previously sat, and started eating. As he ate he started coming up with ideas on finishing the design of Kima's sign and banners in his mind. Soon, without realizing it, he had finished his food and was ready to go back to where his barrack was. After dropping the plate off in the dish area he started to walk slowly towards where his barrack was. On his cot, he saw his weapon. After examining it to make sure nothing was sabotaged, he started to make his way to a training area. He couldn't draw because his stuff wasn't there, and he couldn't hunt because the food was provided. He entered a training area that didn't have guards guarding. After stretching and twirling his kama around a bit, he began to think of something. The lady who wanted her mural painted and his house payment. He had enough for it, but he wouldn't be able to see them because he was on lock-down here. With a growl of frustration, he started to to use his weapon and train. He imagined that the dummies were just there to stop the kama and he just skillfully started swinging to avoid them as he didn't want to hit them. Then he started to slice them. He now saw them as prey. Pretty soon most of the dummies were destroyed. He looked towards a weight area. 'I wonder.' He thought. He started to lift several weights until he found one that tested his strength. This weight was around a hundred and fifty pounds. For a fourteen year old, that was incredible that he could lift it. He started working out with that weight and pretty soon he was tired. He sat on one of the weight benches and stayed there. He was alone and he wanted to be. Unknowingly that the surveillance camera caught everything and guards were watching him closely with great interest.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff