Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:16 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet was slightly taken aback by the comment, but based on Sage's reaction, he assumed it was normal. He laughed a little and looked at Sage.

"Well, would you like to show him what we've been practicing?" He asked, his voice obviously playful. Jet cocked his head to the side in a playful manner, teasing a little bit.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:38 pm

"...How can you expect someone to love you... User Image

------Sage Green------

Sage opened her mouth to say something- she didn't even know what, then closed it. She hated being put on the spot like this. The embarrassment of Bob's comment and Jet's sudden flirty behavior was overwhelming. She stared forward, her small frame started to tremble. Her heart sped up as well as her breathing. Sages mouth started to move with no sound like a fish out of water, it was getting difficult to breath. Then her vision was starting to get hazy and the voice of Bob speaking was just a dull echo. "Dude, I think we just embarrassed her to death." Bob said wide eyed, as he noticed Sage was having a panic attack. She had them a lot at school so he was used to them.
" Alright Jet, rub her back in small circles and tell her to breathe."
Bob rolled down all the power windows the cool winters night breeze engulfed the car. Bob frantically searched his center console for a CD to pop in music seemed to calm her down. He shoved in the first disk his hand's touched, Friend is a four letter word by Cake escaped the speakers.

..When you can't even love yourself..." User Image

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet started freaking out. He followed Bob's instructions. Jet pulled her close, one hand resting on her temple holding it to his shoulder and neck as he used the other hand to rub her back in small, gentle circles. "Its ok . . . . its ok . . . its ok . . . . " He repeated softly.

He rested his chin on top of her head, gently rocking back and forth. He listened to her breathing, slowing his in hopes that she would follow suit. His eyes for some reason started to tear up.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 pm

------Sage Green------

Sages' vision was moving in and out, when the cold air hit her she gasped for air, the system shock from the breeze helped her remember to breathe. The contrast of Jet's warmth brought her thoughts back. His caress calmed her down. The sounds of her favorite song soothed her. Sage rested her head on Jet's shoulder, taking deep breaths. Bob let out a sigh of relief as noticed Sage was okay through his rear view mirror.
" Good job Jet..Alright we are here. You okay Sage?"
Said smiled and nodded her head still laying upon Jet.
Bob Got out of the vehicle and opened the passengers side back door.
"Okay then, ready for our stroll through the park Lady? Master?"
Bob caught sight of Ravens yellow sedan parked on the other side of the lot.
" I shall fetch Lady Sasha, then we will commence with the strolling."
Bob ran towards the sedan, rubbing his arms because of the cold.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:33 am

User Image

Jet Black

Jet was still rocking back and forth. He used the hand on her temple to quickly wipe away a tear that had escaped and began rolling down his cheek. He sniffled a bit and rested his hand on her head again. He let out a little sigh, calming down a bit.

"You scared me. You going to be ok now?" He asked, worry in his voice, even though he tried to hide the fact that he was on the verge of crying.

He was still rocking back and forth with her in his arms, a little scared that if he let her go she would start freaking out again. Bob was now talking with Raven over by the other car. Jet could see them out of the corner of his eye.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:14 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage was still pretty embarrassed, even more so, the jet had witnessed one of her episodes. She was happy that he cared enough about her to be worried, but a little upset that she caused it. " Oh yeah, I'm fine it happens. Especially when I forget to take my meds." Stupid don't tell him you are on drugs he'll think you are crazy! But it was too late he was bound to find out anyway since they were going to spend the whole year together. Sage was quite for a few moments the SUV was still rumbling, the sounds of Cake played in the background.
When I go fishing for the words I am wishing you wouls say to me, I'm really only praying that the words you'll soon be saying might betray the way you feel about me. Sage sighed as she was still being rocked back and forth. "I'm fine really." Sage gently pulled away from his embrace. "Master Darien are you quite ready for the stroll through the park?" Sage said in her accent with a smile on her face.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:22 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet begrudgingly released her as she pulled away, smiling at her. He didn't mind the fact that she took medication, didn't mind that she had the issue, he was just glad that she was ok, and is showed.

"Yes, I am."
He said, with no accent. "Um . . . Sage?" He started, letting it fall away. He looked away, and then back, trying to figure out if he should say the words that were on his lips.

Memories flooded back, all of the girls that he had ever said those three little words too, all the names, all the faces, all of the tragic deaths. He winced as though it hurt him physically. His heart rate speed up and felt like it was trying to claw its way up and out of him. He grasped the front of his shirt a little.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 pm

------Sage Green------

But to me coming from you friend is a four letter word...

"Aww I'm fine now you can stop being so serious! What?"
Sage was put down that he stopped playing along with the accent game. When he took his time to answer Sage got tired of waiting." You can tell me when we get outside." She grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him with her on her way out of the car. She got out and was greeted by a huge bear hug, she had had a running start so she almost knocked Sage over. "Raven!!!" She hugged Raven back. " I thought I was Lady Sasha Or are we done with that game?" Sage let go of raven and exclaimed, " I think we are...Anyway let's go!" Sage held out her hand to Jet who was still half way in the van.
" Bob already headed out to the pond, so lets race!" Raven said as she took off running." No fair! Come on Jet, we need to catch up!" .

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:32 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet took her hand without even thinking about it, running after her. It was easy to keep up, since he was so good with sports. He smiled the whole way there.

He decided to wait until this evening to tell her, if he told her at all. This was the most fun that he had had in a long time. He didn't want to spoil it by telling her something if she didn't return his feelings, that would be far too hard on him.

Raven reached Bob while Sage and him were still halfway there.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:49 pm

------Sage Green------
Across riverside park, Raven could be seen ducking int the grove of trees where the path to the pond was.
"Aww man she beat us!" Sage exclaimed breathlessly as her stride slowed down.
"let's....just....walk the rest of the way...I'm out..of...breath."
Sage blushed when she realized she was still holding his hand, not that it was noticeable because her face was already a shade of red because of the run.
After awhile of walking the frigid air sent a shiver through her body. Aww man I forgot my jacket! Sage's teeth clicked to together as she shivered. Her thoughts went back to the fact they were holding hands. Bob and Raven would often hold hands or hook arms with each other when they walked to class together, Bob being in the middle. Sage sighed inwardly, she liked Jet a lot. Even though it was apparent that he was flirting with her in the car, she couldn't help but dismiss it as friend like behavior. Because Bob had acted the same way Jet was now. But she decided just to enjoy the moment and not think to much more on the subject. As long as Jet was ignorant to the fact that she liked him, then she could just sit back and enjoy being close to him.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:56 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet noticed that he was still holding her hand, but didn't back off. Instead, he continued to hold it, tightening his grip just a little. He did however, notice that she was shivering in the cold, and with good reason too, it was starting to snow a little. Jet took the coat he was holding with his other hand and shook it open.

He let go of her hand just a moment, and put it over her shoulders, then put his arm around her to hold her close to him, to share warmth is what he'd tell her if she asked.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:25 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage was caught of gaurd when Jet put his jacket on her, she jumped a little and turned her gaze to his face.
" Oh! Thank you, I was getting pretty..."
Sage paused mid sentence with a gasp as Jet wrapped his around around her an rested it around her waist. It was nice and warm, Sage didn't want Jet to be cold either so she adjusted the jacket so it would cover both of them.
" ...chilly, and it's snowing."

Sage smiled and looked up at the sky in delight, the snowflakes looked like the stars were falling in slow motion against the light of the street lamps.
"It's beautiful...Look."
Sage whispered softly as she pointed towards the snowfall.
"It looks like the stars are falling, you see it?"
A peaceful smile played on her lips. Sage closed her eyes to enjoy the feel of the snow as the spirals of white fell over her eyelids. The young girl opened her mouth to catch the snowflakes with her tongue. The contrast of the cold snow against her warm tongue made her giggle in delight.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:32 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet looked up at the snow in the sky. She was right, it did look like the stars were falling. He smiled and looked at her again.

Snow was starting to stick to her her, and for some reason, the contrast against the color of her hair, and the blush on her giggling face struck him as the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. "The snow . . . makes you look like an Angel." He laughed a little.

He intended it to be a joke, but it was true . . . to him . . .
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 pm

------Sage Green------

At his comment Sage merely giggled in response, she found the irony of the statement amusing. Angels didn't hurt all the time, Angels didn't have mental problems, and they certainly did not self mutilate. Sage pushed the dark thoughts into the back of her mind. All she wanted was to savor the quiet purity of being in his arms as the wonderful moments engulfed all of her senses. Sage was happy in her own little world walking with Jet, in a beautiful snow fall. The park was silent except of the soft delicate sound of the snow hitting the ground, and the branches of trees. The cold air was sharp and refreshing as it entered the young girls lungs.

Soon they reached to path leading to the pond.

"It's over here, Bob and Raven and I found it freshman year...We go here all the time, during lunch."
And to ditch class... After awhile of walking through the tree enclosed winding path they reached the pond. It was completely frozen over, Bob and Raven were sliding around in the middle of it.
"Any body can walk on water if it's cold enough! Eat your heart out Jesus!" Bob shouted as he waved for them to join in on the fun.
" Lets race!"
Sage gave Jet a mischievous grin as she slid out of the jacket and took off running towards the pond.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:58 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet started as Sage took off. He was enjoying just being there far too much. He playfully started after her, his feet leaving footprints in the fresh snow. He reached the edge of the pond and set his foot on the ice.

The next thing he knew he was laying on his back, the back of his head throbbing a little. He sat up and looked around. He had slid about ten feet away from the shore.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff