Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:41 pm
Madison was left feeling a little confused as she ran off. He wondered around the store for a bit looking for her before finding the bedding section.

He saw her sitting on one of the beds, he decided to just stand there and watch her from a little ways off, just to make sure that he hadn't in some way upset her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:47 am
Marley shook her head, letting it fall into her hands. She was muttering softly. "no" She muttered loudly and laid back on the bed. She took a pillow, holding it over her face. "I'm an idiot." She whispered into the pillow.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:58 am
Madison slowly walked up to Marley, who was hugging a pillow to her face.

"Um . . . I didn't say something upsetting did I?" Madison sat on the bed next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:35 am
Marley's eyes widened and she removed the pillow sitting up. "No! Of course not." She exclaimed. She smiled warmly and lept off the bed avoiding the subject. "Lets pick somethings out." She decided and started looking in the aisles.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 am
"Uh . . . ok . . . " Marley was confusing him a little in the way she was acting. He stood up and followed her through the aisles. He just shrugged when she asked him decoration questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:54 am
Marley pouted and folded her arms across her chest. "You are impossible!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air in frustration. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Well let's just go then. No sense in me dragging you here if you don't want to be. Besides. I think your girlfriend would miss you." She turned sharply and grabbed her things quickly paying for all the items and walking off to the SUV. She tossed the bags in the car and slid into the drivers seat, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:05 am
Madison slid into the car, carrying his things. He slid into the passenger seat and lowered his eyes. "I'm sorry, its not that I don't want to be here . . . I'm just useless with this kind of stuff. I've never had much . . . so this is all a little overwelming . . . "

He looked at Marley. "Please, don't be mad at me . . . "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:08 am
Marley shook her head. "I'm not mad. Just frustrated." She said as she started the engine and sped off. "It's no matter. I'll drop you off at your girlfriends and I'll just take your things home. I will have a room set up for you." She said as she drove, keeping her eyes on the road ahead. She tucked a hair behind her ear and stopped infront of his girlfriends house. "I'll see you later." She said and looked at him for only a moment before staring out the window again.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:24 am
Madison just looked at her, and shook his head. "No . . . " He said simply, almost timidly.

He didn't feel like going to Lei's house now. He didn't know why, maybe it was because he had a home now, one that he didn't mind going to. He started to wonder. Maybe that was the only reason that he even had a girlfriend at this point, it was just an excuse to get out of the house. Besides . . . he didn't feel like explaining his new situation to her at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:29 am
Marley whipped her head around and glared at him. "You have a girlfriend... and you have to give her some attention. I'm going home and having a bubble bath and I'd really rather not have you around." She pressed the button that released his seatbelt. "Now go. Have fun." She said, almost sounding motherly but there was an underlying resentment underneath.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 am
Madison sighed. "I see . . . so inviting me to stay at your house was just a token gesture." He looked forlornly out the window to Lei's house. "Maybe none of this was a good idea, I really don't want to impose on you, I didn't put enough thought into your feelings, I guess." He looked back at Marley. "Its ok if you want to change your mind. I just . . . really don't want to be there right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:41 am
Marley rolled her eyes. "Don't be stupid. It wasn't just some nice thing to do. I don't feel obligated to. I just thought you'd want to get away." She frowned and pursed her lips into a thin line. Her face softened a bit and she peered at him. "I want you to be happy. And it made me really happy to see you so excited. Believe it or not." She started up the car and sped off. She parked the car in her driveway and climbed out. She grabbed the bags from the back and looked at Madison. "See you inside." She muttered as she walked into thte house  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:48 am
[[Lol, Marley's got some mood swings. >_<]]

Madison picked up the bags and followed her into the house, when he got inside her turned to her. "Will you please tell me what's wrong?" Madison was looking at her with a confused and slightly hurt look. "And be honest, please? I don't want to go on like this, especially if we are going to live together. I want us to be friends, and be able to talk to each other."

He looked at the floor. "Otherwise . . . it'll be like I just made the same move I always did. Living with someone who doesn't really want me there."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:54 am
[[She doesn't like how he makes her feel. She's just falling for him and knows how wrong it is. She's afraid of showing true feelings.]]

Marley shrugged. "Nothing is wrong. I'm absolutely fine. And I want you to be here. I mean I didn't have you killed or bribed not to tell my secret. I trust that you won't." She nodded her head and flashed a soft smile. She turned and started to climb the stairs. "Just ask Georgie to show you around and set you up in a room of your choosing." She said as she disappeared into her room before going into her bathroom and running a bath.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:57 am
[[lol, I know . . . it just seems . . . random and sudden. >_<]]

Madison did as she asked. He was starting to get hungry . . . and remembered that he didn't eat the Chinese food that he had brought earlier.

He turned to George as he was being shown around the estate. It was much bigger on the inside than it even seemed from the out . . . and it was huge outside. "Um . . . George, right? Is she usually like that?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff