Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:17 pm
Sam looked up at Hitomi. "Of course," she bowed her head in respect. She turned to Nagi and smiled sweetly. "Is there anything hat the young prince requests? Food? A drink perhaps?"
Caleb sat next to Sam, watching Nagi the whole time. "He will not escape me, my lady," she said politly but added, "Would you mind informing my master that I will no longer be an employee under is watchful eye?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daphne shook her head. "I'm not lost Mamoru," she smiled. She looked to Hiro and asked, "Are you worried about Mina? I'm sure you can see her because I can take you myself. If Mamoru agrees to it. I can stop them escaping easily." She raised one hand as it began to shake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm
"Of course," Hitomi assured Caleb. She was aware of Sothe still standing there. "Sothe, you should hurry."
"Oh, right," Sothe said. He then started to walk toward the door.
"Oh, and Sothe," Hitomi said, making him stop in the door. "...Be careful. I do not want to see you get caught by Annexus."
"Of course. I would never do anything to worry you, Hitomi," Sothe said. Then he ran out and started to run to the castle.
Hitomi watched Sothe go.
"Lady Hitomi, do you think it was wise for Sothe to go alone?" Hideki asked.
"I had no other choice. Other people would just slow him down. Besides, he has a better chance of getting into the castle if he's alone," Hitomi said. Shaking her head to remind herself of her duties as leader, she turned to Caleb, Sam, and Nagi. "I will be attending to matters that need my attention. I leave Nagi in your care. I doubt he will give you much trouble. He's outnumbered and weaponless," she told Caleb and Sam. Then she turned and left.
What am I going to do...? How could I be so careless...? If they don't kill me, my father will... Nagi thought. He knew how pointless it was for him to try and escape. As Hitomi said, he was unarmed and outnumbered. He was defenseless. If they hadn't been ordered to keep him alive, they could kill him easily. Never before had he wanted to see Annexus more than that moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will permit you to see the girl," Mamoru said. "But," he added before Hiro could react, "I will be there as well. Do not try to escape with her."
"I would never put her life in danger. I will not attempt to help her escape," Hiro said reluctantly.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 pm
Daphne grinned. She walked to the guard and asked him to open the door. "Mina!" she squealed. "Hiro here to see you!" She bounced around with excitment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam watched Nagi carefully. "Is the little prince well?" she asked sarcastically.
Caleb rolled his eyes. "Grow up red eyes," he said to Sam. he sat down beside her, his eyes on Nagi.
"I wasn't talking to you," she said. Samantha ruffled Nagi's hair playfully. "Trust me, we will not kill you. Yet."
Caleb gripped Sam's wrist. "Becareful," he whispered when she was about to question him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 am
((Eh...I'm grounded and I have to sneak online...))

"Hiro?" Mina asked before Hiro walked into the room.
"Mina!" Hiro exclaimed and ran over to her. "I'm so glad to see you unharmed."
"I could say the same thing to you," Mina said.
Emiko was silent as the two had their little reunion.
"Hiro, this is Emiko," Mina said. "Emiko, this is Hiro. He's my childhood friend."
Emiko bowed her head in greeting. "I am also a prisoner here. I have been ever since my birth," she said.
Hiro also nodded in greeting. "I will find a way to get you two out of here," he told them, mouthing the words so Mamoru or Daphne couldn't hear.
Mamoru had been standing silently in the doorway. "If you are satisfied that we haven't hurt her, let's go," he said finally.
Hiro reluctantly nodded. "Mina, please don't do anything to provoke Annexus," he begged.
"He wouldn't hurt me. If he did kill me, he would lose you," Mina said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagi just glared, not saying anything. He had no hope of anyone coming to help him. He just accepted his fate silently.

Sothe ran through the city to the castle. When he got there, he crouched, low to the ground. He saw guards stationed at every door. Lots of guards. I won't be able to fight all those guards. I'll have to find another way in, he thought. He looked around and saw a low window. That works. Making sure to stay close to the ground, Sothe slowly made his way over to the window. When he reached the window, he checked to make sure no one was watching, then climbed through the window. He found himself in an armory. He then crept to the door, making sure to not bump into anything and make noise.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:36 pm
It was dark.

That was the first thing that Aurora Ivina noticed about the village as she emerged from the underbrush. She inhaled the scent of the after rain and she could hardly contain herself when she stretched. She knew that as an Eternal Eye, she was on her own, until she came across others of her kind, but she was a loner anyway, so big groups never helped her much. Being on her own, she had traveled from village to village until she was able to reach the village closest to the castle. The very village, she remembered, that her parents had fled from the moment she was born.

Eternal Eyes.

That what her crimson eyes showed. They showed that she was chosen by the gods to help rebel against the evil overlord, Annexus, and bring peace to the kingdom which he now rules over. The only issue with that was that she had to run all of her life to not be found. Once her master had been slaughtered, Aurora left the solem grounds of the dojo and began to search for the castle. Trained in the art of stealth, she knew that she could very well assassinate the king without being seen at first, but once he was murdered, she didn't believe she could escape. The very idea of feeling his blood upon her hands, though, made Aura smile a little maliciously. She felt as though he were the only thing in the world that threatened her existance, and she planned to end that threat, despite the costs. Even if it took her life.

As she came out into the village, the sound of a mourning woman drew her close to a small home. She listened intently as the woman within cried about losing her daughter, angry at the king, and wishing him the most ill will. Aurora simply knocked on the door and waited for it to be answered. She had her eyes closed for a mere second after the residents answered the door and she opened them. She didn't think that she'd be ushered in so quickly. By strangers, nonetheless! In minutes Aura knew what had happened and she had sworn upon her life that she would bring the other two Eternal Eyes, one boy and one girl, back to the couple. Setting out for the castle, she kept her gaze to the groud, heading for the forests surrounding the castle walls, hoping to get into the castle without being seen, just like she had been taught.

Sneaking in was easy, she found herself in an empty corridor and she sniffed slightly as she came across a door. It seemed silent upon the other end so she unlocked it and shoved. She stummbled, not aware of how much force she had put into the shove and slammed straight into somebody. Falling forward on top of a boy. A quiet squeak escaped her lips and she jumped up, away from the boy, pulling out her blade. She awaited his movements, watching him closely. He wasn't an Eternal. His eyes weren't red, instead they were green. Her breath caught in her chest, staring the boy down as she awaited for the boy to lunge.

He must be a guard... she thought, palms beginning to sweat, A guard the moment I open a damn door...Well, no one said it'd be easy to assassinate someone..

((If you'd like me to double up as a character please feel free to let me know))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:32 pm
Sothe stifled a cry of shock when a girl just ran right into the room and crashed into him. He quickly jumped to his feet, scrambling to try and get his knife, which had fallen from his belt onto the floor. Looking at the girl when he retrieved his knife, he saw red eyes. An Eternal Eyes, he thought. "Wh-Who are you? Do you...work for Annexus?" he asked, trying(and failing) to not let any fear show in his voice. Anyone could easily kill a thief like himself. He was prepared to fight if he had to, but he knew he probably wouldn't last long.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Daphne waved bye to the eternale eyes and Mamoru. She skipped down a few corridors but paused when she heard a noise in the armory. Curious, she opened the door softly and peeked in. Her fingers were already trebling when she pushed the door open. She knew it must look strange to the two people in the room. A small three year old standing in the door of an armory in the king's castle. "Hi," she waved, smiling. "Who are you? Are you gonna kills da king?" Daphne tilted her head as her hands began to shake furiously. If they try to escape, I'll stop them, she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nagi?" Samantha asked cautiously. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?"
Caleb sat in silence, his back against the wall and his eyes on Nagi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:59 pm
Mamoru waited for Hiro to leave the room, then followed. He paused by the guard. "Do not let that boy enter this room without anyone else with him," he whispered.
"Yes, Mamoru," the guard said.
Mamoru walked down the hallways until he saw Daphne in the door to the armory. He walked over and saw the two intruders. "Well, well. What have we here? Two intruders. How foolish of you to sneak into this castle. Who are you? And I would suggest you answer me, if you know what's good for you. I am Mamoru, the tactician," he said.
Sothe saw a little girl and a man walk into the armory. So much for sneaking in... he thought. When the man introduced himself as Mamoru, Sothe's heart sank. Mamoru was known not only for his brilliance, but also for his surprising fighting skills. Damn...Hitomi...Looks like I won't be getting out of this castle anytime soon... he thought. "My name is Sothe. I am a thief under the command of Lady Hitomi of the Liberation Army. I am not afraid of this army. Especially since we have captured Nagi, the prince," he told them boldly.
"Ah, so you are the ones that have taken Nagi. I'm sure that the king would love to have a word with you. And you are...?" Mamoru asked, turning towards the girl.
Soldiers of the army were swarming in the halls of the castle, just outside of the armory, leaving no chance of escape through that way.

Hiro walked silently through the hallways, head down. He was dimly aware of soldiers rushing in the opposite direction, but he didn't pay much attention to it. He just wandered aimlessly through the corridors.

"Hmph. I'm fine," Nagi said, sounding unafraid.

Hitomi started to sense danger. It was faint, so she knew that it did not threaten her immediately. She realized that it had something to do with Sothe and started to get worried about him. Sothe... she thought.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:47 am
Daphne took a step towards the one called Sothe. She studdied him carefully and her eyes came to rest on his knife. In response to his weapon, she gripped her own dagger. "I am Daphne, a warrior in the king's army," she said, bowing her head slightly. Her eyes shone with curiosity as well as fear. "Is Nagi the prince?" she asked Mamoru, looking up at him. She looked back to Sothe and wrinkled her nose. "Nagi is annoying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He is the enemy Sam," Caleb muttered. His eyes flickered to hers, making her blush.
Sam blushed under Caleb's watchful eyes. "Nagi. Tell your so-called father who I am. For I do not fear him. I am Samantha, Sam, if you will."
"And I am Caleb," he added calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:26 pm
The boy whom she had run into seemed as shocked as ever to see her. Especially when she had shone her eyes. She stepped back from him, deeper into the darkness, hand resting on the hilt of her sword. Her only chance of survival.

"Wh-Who are you? Do you...work for Annexus?"

The mere thought of it made Aurora snarl. She didn't like the thought at all. not one bit. And this boy asking something of her made it obvious that he wasn't part of the king's army. he would have noticed her if she was part of the king's battalion.

"No. I am not working for his royal pain in the butt." she hissed, crimson eyes narrowing darkly, "As for who I am, that's none of your concern."

A few, long and agonizing second passed as she awaited for some kind of response form the green eyed boy, but instead, in the moments following after her statment, a girl walked in. It drew Aurora's attnetion for a moment. She was just a child! A mere child was wandering around the castle and her hands were shaking.

She's with them.

It was the first thought that crossed Aurora's mind and she knew better then to answer her name to a mere child. Her presence, though, seemed to draw attention to others, for an elder boy walked into the doorway and seemed quite smug at finding the two ready to fight one another, and a mere child asking questions.

"Pfft!"

The sound escaped Aurora's lips before she even got to think it through. Keeping her stance, she glared at Mamoru.

"As if I'd tell my name to scum such as yourself! No body rules me, Tact-boy."

When the green eyed boy spoke of his name, Aurora practically smacked him in the head. What kind of theif gives his name to the enemy? Was he really that idiotic? It was mere common sense to hide your identity. What was a theif from the liberation army doing in the castle any way? Then the child stepped towards the theif and gripped something hidden quite tightly and called herself a warrior for the king.

Wait, a warrior?! Aura thought, crimson eyes widening, This child is a warrior? That's it, the king is offically a monster! Putting innocent children's lives at risk to protect his cowardly hide?!

Aurora was shaking. She was pure furious at the way the king ran his kingdom and the pure blaphsamy of having a mere child fight for him! A mere child who had her entire life ahead of her! The kid didn't look any older then six! Maybe even younger then that and she was a warrior?!

"Hey, Tact." Aurora started, returning her gaze to Mamoru, "I don't think it would be smart to try and capture me. Dozens of army men have tried, you know. I'm the one who has killed a decent hundred of your men."

Swiftly, she pulled out the sword from its sheathe, revealing it's rainbow like tint upon it's silvery blade. She gripped it tightly and leaned forward onto the balls of her feet.

"Taking down another couple of dozen won't be too difficult." she said, flashing a glance to the green-eyed boy, hoping he got the drift, "Besides, I've been itching for a fight since I arrived."  

Hero_Nanase

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:12 pm
Daphne grinned. "Bring it on," she said in her small voice. Her dagger was still attached to her belt and so she let go of its handle. The small child thrust her hands out in front of her, sending an earthquake straight for the girl. "Why does everyones underestimate me?" she asked sarcastically. Sarcasism was something she had learned from all the other soldiers when she attacked them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 am
((Sorry about taking so long to reply. It took forever for me to be able to sneak on.))

Sothe knew how stupid it was to let them know his name, but there was a chance that they wouldn't kill him and thus give him a chance to escape. He was sure that Annexus would want to question him to find the whereabouts of their base. They were a threat after all. Of course, Sothe would never reveal where it was, even through the worst torture. He would never risk Hitomi's life. He was surprised when the girl challenged the two from the army. Maybe, if she's as good as she says, she can beat them, he thought. He drew his knife from its sheath.
"All right, have it your way," Mamoru said as he grabbed a naginata that just happened to be leaning against the wall there. Then he got into a battle stance, waiting for their movements.

"Hmph. How do you expect me to tell him if you have me here?" Nagi said, trying to remain calm.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:29 am
Daphne rolled her eyes. "You peoples takes forever," she complained. Turning to Sothe, she stamped her little foot which caused a bolder to rise from the ground. She kicked it towards Sothe, falling over in the process. Looking up at Mamoru, she laughed. Standing up slowly, she placed her small hands in front of her, ready to attack if they took another step.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb shrugged. "Does it look like I would know?" he said, bored.
"Don't you have a heart," Samantha asked, here full gaze of Caleb.
Caleb looked away from her gaze. "No. I have no heart. I gave it away."
Sam looked stunned. "Who?" she questioned.
Caleb blushed as he answered her, meeting her gaze this time, "I can not tell you that." he reached across, taking her hand in his.
Sam yanked her hand back. "You should know better than this," she said, watching Nagi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 am
Aurora felt the tremors in the floor and immediately jumped away. She knew better then to underestimate, she just liked to make them think she was underestimating them. Once the attack wavered and Mamoru grabbed a naginata, she crouched down into an offesive position and risked a glance at Sothe. When the girl literally kicked a boulder at him, Aurora raced towards him and pulled him back and away. Besides, anyone who didn't try to attack her because of her eyes must like the Eternal Eyes, other wise they'd ride themselves of them.

As the girl stood back up, Aurora, Despite herself, smirked and crouched again, red eyes glistening. She wanted a challenge and she felt as though she were a monster herself. She was preparing herself, readying herself to kill. The two weren't going to spoil her plans. She was a warrior, a fighter and she swore she wouldn't die until she had Annexus's head severed and upon a stick and brought to her parent's grave sights. She would not die until she had her revenge.

"Little girl," she cooed, as though the girl were a sibling, "You don't want to fight me...Especially if you want to live."

Quietly, her hand slipped back to the hilt of her blade. She was excited, waiting for the attack, hoping that the theif was able to fight without getting himself killed. Maybe, if they both could escape, they could go to this liberation army together and she might be allowed to join. The thought playing in her head, she unsheathed her blade and gently kicked Soth towards the window.

"Go when I scream a word you don't know." she murmered quietly, turning towards the two, her blade glowing a silvery black color, "Tsuliom!"

Immediately, the attack played out, attacking her foes with the mixture of lightening, wind, rain and darkness.

"Go!" she yelled to Sother, pushing him towards the window, sheathing her sword as the attack play upon it's victums, "Out the window!"  

Hero_Nanase

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm
"You really wann attacks a little girl?" Daphne asked, playfully. She waved her hands about rather frantically and the ground around both intruders feet turned to quicksand. Daphne turned the quicksand back to hardened ground and so both were trapped by their ankles which had sucken in the quicksand. "See Mamoru," she said, looking up at the taction. "I can defend myself."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff