Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Buying True Love~ (Literate Only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Brian sighed and while wraping his arms around her. "I know you are right but it is hard for me to handle her being hurt." He said then lifted Ember's chin up so she was looking at him. "Thank you for being here with me." He whispered and then kissed her lips softly. He pulled back and moved her so he could walk away. "Come here, I want to show you something." He said while walking over to the table and paced a big book ontop of it. When Ember walked over with a 'what' expression on his face he smiled. "Just look." He said while opening the book to reveal drawings of a building that was titled 'Ember's Catering Service'. He had sketched the drawings so they would be added onto his house. It had a monster sized kitchen and four 'rooms'. One was a frezzer, one a fridge, another was for vegatables and fruits and the last was for her office. "What do you think?" He asked her while taking a glance to see her expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:11 pm
Ember covered her mouth out of shock. She was speechless. She looked at him. "How did you.....when did you..." Ember looked back at the drawing and then back at him. Brian laughed as he watched her struggle for words. Ember turned back to him and crashed lips with him. The kiss was quick and hard but meant with everything in her heart. "Thank you." Ember said as she pulled away. "It's beautiful. You didn't have to do this, but I'm glad you did."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:38 pm
Brian laughed but stoped when Ember kissed him. All he could do is smile at her. "Yes i did have to. I remeber us talking about this and when i set my mind to something, i dont give up." He said while looking at the drawings. He traced the outline with his finger. "I wanted you to know how much i cared about you." He whispered but not loud enough for her to here. "The builders are going to be working tomorrow and they say it wont take but a few weeks." He said while turing to look at her. "Are you truely happy?" He asked her but before she could answer a loud knock interupted. Brian stood up and frowed his eyebrows. "I am not expecting anyone." He said while walking toward the door. When he opened up the door he almost killed the man. "What the hell are you doing here!!!!" He yelled at Natalie's rapeist.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:04 pm
Ember heard Brian's voice and ran to where he was. The man looked ashamed as Brian had yelled at her. "Look, I know what this must look like. I didn't mean to hurt her." Brian lunged for the guy but Ember stopped him.

"Don't." Ember said. Brian gave her a curious look. Instead of answering him, she looked at the man. His arms were bandaged from the burn. "What do you want? There's nothing here for you. If you try and so much as talk to her we will get a restraining order. Maybe even throw you in jail. It depends on how generous we're feeling." Before the man could say anything, another voice came from behind.

"Adam, go home." The voice said. Adam turned around and sighed as he looked at his best friend. The voice seemed somewhat familiar to Ember but she couldn't put her finger on it. "You've done enough damage. Now go home." Adam nodded and left. The other man walked up to Brian and Ember. Something about him seemed too familiar to Ember. As he got closer, his face became more recognizable. Ember didn't say anything, wondering if he would remember who she was. Now, he stood in front of them and watched as Adam had driven off.

"Look, I'm sorry about my friend. He's had some close calls before but never actually.....done anything because me and his buddies were always there to stop him. Adam has a drinking problem.....among other things. The other night I couldn't get off work so nobody was there to stop him. I'm very sorry for what happened and hope that there won't be a lawsuit." The man said and turned to walk away. Ember tried to reach for him but he was too far. Her voice would have to do.

"David?" She asked. The man stopped and slowly turned to face her. Tears formed in her eyes as she knew it had to be him. Ember could feel Brian's eyes moving between the two of them.

"Yeah, that's me. How did you know my name?" He asked. David walked back as he waited for her to explain. Ember took his hand and turned to over to reveal a single scar in the middle of his hand. "What? My scar? It's just something......I did with someone. Kind of like a packed. What about it?" He asked. Ember lifted her hand and showed him the same mark. David was speechless. "Lizzy?" The tears began to flow as she nodded. David looked her up and down, taking in her image. Her changes. David wrapped his arms around her and embraced her in a hug. Once again, Ember could feel eyes burning in the back of her skull. She pulled away and turned to look at Brian.

"Sorry, this David. My brother." David wiped her tears and looked at Brian as he waited for something.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:57 pm
Brian just sat there not able to speak. "This is your brother. I thought you didnt have any family." He said while looking at the man. He couldnt help but feel bad for keeping Ember away from her brother. "If i would have known that i wouldnt have kept you." He whispered then remebering his maners invited them in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:48 pm
Ember shook her head and gently squeezed his arm. "Don't worry about it. I was never told what happened to him." David looked at her as they walked inside. You'd better sit down, David. There's things you don't know." She looked at Brian. "What....both of you...don't know." As David sat down on the couch, he noticed the ring on her finger.

"So, you're married?" He asked with a smile on his face. Ember shook her head. "Engaged?"

"Not......really. I guess I should start." Ember sat down next to Brian and took his hand. She wanted to feel his touch for comfort and for courage. "The night mom and dad died, what did they tell you happened to me?" She asked.

"They told me that you were killed in the fire as well. And since I was over 18, I was able to inherit their money and live on my own." David looked down and shook his head. "Wow, that sounds really wrong. I didn't mean it like that." Ember waved her hand and shook her head.

"I know what you meant, David. It's ok. Well, apparently I'm not dead." She tried to smile but David was still trying to put things together.

"Why didn't you try and find me?" He asked. Brian was about to say something but Ember stopped him and shook her head.

"No, he needs to know the whole story." She told him. Once again, she took his hand for comfort and strength. "Mom and dad died because of me. I started that fire and I couldn't stop it." Her brother was about to argue but she raised her other hand and lit it on fire. Her tattoo on her arm glowed red as the fire on her hand did. The fire died down until it disappeared. David stared at her in shock. Instead of her waiting for him to say something, she continued. "That's when they took me." She turned to Brian. "David was at his Senior Party." Ember explained for him.

"What do you mean they took you? You mean that slave thing for gifteds?" David asked, his anger rising. "I thought that was a myth." Ember shook her head.

"It's not a myth." Ember told him. "I was taken and sold. Several times as a matter of fact because they would always send me back. Then Brian found me." She looked at Brian and smiled at him. "Well, he bought me anyway. He's not like the others. He's different." David looked between the two of them. Ember looked back at him. "We're only pretending to be married. At least, for now." She explained about the party and about that he should go with it. David agreed but didn't say anything. Ember watched him, afraid of his reaction.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 pm
Brian wanted to say something to get the look on her brothers face to go away. "I care about your sister deeply. Ember is not, in any way, being forced to stay her on her own. She is and has always been free to leave." He explained but the looked of hatred never left David's face. It was pointless to explian anything to him. Then an idea come to him. He excused himself and went to get the drawings of the Catering Service. HE handed the pages to David in hopes that it would let him see what Ember means to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:44 pm
David pointed at the drawing as he looked at the two of them. "What is this?" He asked.

"It was Brian's idea. He noticed how much I loved to cook so he thought that I would like it. And I do. I wasn't exaggerating when I said he's different." David sighed and put the drawing down. "David, I know what this may look like but it's not what you think. With Brian, I'm free." He looked at the two of them and then looked at their hands.

"Alright, Lizzy. I believe you. But you say the word and I'll come and get you. You can stay with me if you ever want to leave this place." Brian was about to say something but David began to add more. "Just in case. I'm just saying."

"Thanks David." Ember said. "But I'm fine here." She smiled at Brian and then looked back at David. Her brother smiled at them and nodded. But as he stood to leave, Natalie walked down the stairs in some pajamas that they left her. David watched her as if watching the most amazing thing in his life. Natalie stopped as she blushed.

"Oh, hi. Don't mind me. I'm just getting something else to drink." She told them and walked in the kitchen. David seemed transfixed by her beauty.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"That's Natalie. The girl who....." David nodded understanding what she was going to say. Ember looked at Brian who didn't look happy. "He won't hurt her." She whispered to him. "He's a good guy. Trust me. He's my brother and if I know him like I know I do, he'll protect her from the other guy. He's hooked now that he's seen her." She smiled and looked back at David. Natalie walked back upstairs with a soda and went to turn on a movie as she lied in bed. David followed her with his eyes as she had walked upstairs. "David, do you want to stay for dinner?" She asked. Brian was about to object but Ember covered his mouth.

"No thanks, sis. Maybe another time. I really have to get back for work." He turned back to his sister and kissed her head before handing her a card. "There's my number. Call me whenever you want me to come over again." Ember nodded and walked him out. The two embraced and he got on his motorcycle before heading back to work. Ember walked back inside and looked at the card.

"Well, look at that. He actually did open his own motor shop. Good for you, David." She smiled to herself and then looked at Brian. She sat down next to him with a worried expression. "You ok?" She asked as she took his hand.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 am
Brian sighed as he ran his free hand through his hair. "I just dont like the way he looked at her." He said in a weak voice. "I feel like a jerk for treating every guy that looks at her like dirt, but she has noone to do that for her." He said while looking into Ember's eyes. "I am glad you found your brother and he seems like a great guy." He said while squeezing her hand. "You know you can leave when ever you want. I know you must want to be with him after not seeing him for so long." He said tring to keep the hurt from his voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:05 am
Ember shook her head as she rested her head on his. "Look, I can see my brother any time I want now that I know that he's not mad at me. But it's harder to find someone you truly care about." She leaned back so that she could really look at him. "I'm not going anywhere. Unless you want me to leave, you're stuck with me." She smirked and kissed him gently.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:19 am
Brian freed his hand from hers and wraped his arms around her waist. He pulled her into his lap and kissed her lovingly. Holding her in his arms felt so wonderful that he didnt want to let go but then he heard something crash upstairs. Ember flew out of his lap and looked around frantically. Brian stood up quickly. "Clam down Em. Let me go check it out." He said to Ember while racing up the stairs. He ran into his room and found Natalie hanging over to toliet. She had knocked off some of the stuff on his counter in the process. He went beside her and rubbed her back. "You ok slugger?" He asked while placing his chin on her back. Natlie mumbeled a few incoherant words and sighed. She lifted her head up and looked at him. "Why do i have to fall victum everytime?" She asked him while crying. Brian laughed gently and pulled her into his arms in a loving hug. He ran his hand through her hair. "Because you make it way to damn easy." He teased but when she groaned he sighed. "Natalie you need to realize that its not your fault and that the guys you hang around are sleeze balls." He said while checking her forehead for a temperature. She was running a fever and this wasnt good. He called for Ember to come up there.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:32 am
Ember rubbed her butt and slowly sat on the couch. It wasn't long until she was called upstairs. When she got up there, Natalie began to cry more at the sight of her. She placed her hand on Natalie's forehead and sighed. "99.7." Ember said. Brian and Natalie gave her a curious look. "It's a gift. Don't ask." She shook her head and gently helped Natalie up. Ember cleaned her up a bit and placed her back in bed. "Just rest. No more getting out of bed. You need something, call and one of us will come and help you." Ember walked back into bathroom and cleaned the mess up before sitting back on the bed next to Natalie. "Now listen to me, when you are all better, you and I are going to have a talk. Not only about how to tell if the guy is a good one or not but also how to treat them. You have to toughen up and I'm going to teach you how. No questions asked."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers