Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lillies and Roses/TeHsChNoZbErRy & Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 pm
Rose finally stopped crying and invited Lilly upstairs into her bedroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Lilly followed Rose up to her bedroom. "What happened?" she asked softly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 pm
Rose sighed at sat down on her bed. "Well, he came to pick me up," for the next five minutes she told Lilly what had happened with her and Nate. "What would you do?" Rose tear stained cheeks sparkled in the lamp light.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:43 pm
"Call the cops?" she murmured, "Move away, run away?" she ran her hand through her hair, trying to figure out what she would do. There were the things you were supposed to do, but really... who'd be brave enough to do that?  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:57 pm
Rose put her shaking hands to her face a cried. It had never been that bad, "I thought about that before, this isn't exactly rare but this was the worse." Laying down, making sure that she didn't hurt her should or side, Rose took deep calming breathes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 pm
((Might take a while to post >< Harry Potter RPs are exhausting...))
Lilly laid down in front of her, taking a hand, "It'll be okay," she said softly, "Stay home from school tomorrow..." she wanted to talk to Nate, although she wasn't sure what she'd say.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:46 pm
Rose squeezed Lilly's hand, she wasn't sure what Lilly was up to but she didn't care as long as it made it better. "Okay, I will. But come by and see me before you leave. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm
"I will," she leaned in and hugged Rose, closing her eyes. "Go see a doctor, those look deep," she whispered.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:55 pm
Rose stood up in an instant, her eyes wide and her hands in a ball on her stomach. "I... I can't do that," she stuttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Lilly quieted for a moment, "Okay," she said softly, getting up. She smiled at Rose, "My cousin's in town, I promised I'd show her around."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 pm
Rose relaxed a little, "ummm... okay," she wished Lilly didn't have to go, or that she could go with her. "When are you going to get back?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 pm
"Around one," she replied, "I'll come over when I get back," she added.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Rose took a deep breathe and smiled. She led Lilly to the door and waved her off wishing her a good time. The clock read 10:27 A.M. so Rose painfully ate some toast and hash browns.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:33 pm
Lilly went back to her house and grabbed her cousin from off the couch. As she left the house and dragged the girl around town, she kept thinking of Rose. Then her mind wandered to Nate as she began to eat lunch in a fast food restaurant. As her cousin excused herself to the bathroom, Lilly looked up to see Nate enter to restaurant. She gulped, getting up and heading over to him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:44 pm
Rose's mother saw her cringing(sp?) and instantly got worried. "What happened?" Rose looked around like there was nothing to talk about and went to sit on the couch.
"Nothing, my... muscles are just sore from PE on Friday, delayed pain I guess," her mother walked over to the couch and sat down feeling Rose's forehead.
"Well, you don't feel warm. So, do you have plans for today?" Uh oh, thought Rose, she wants to "chill".
"Actually, yes I.. I do. I am going to hang out with that girl from next door, Lilly, she'll be here around one. Is it alright if I go out to see a movie or something with her?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff