Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- January Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:16 pm
Kindlestar remained quiet at this. Her ears flattened as she remembered the ominous message from StarClan, and she couldn't help but fidget. "Do you think MoonClan and PebbleClan will make it?" she asked in a nonchalant voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
"I hope so," Crystalstar said. She missed Patchstar and hadn't seen her in a couple of moons.
User Image  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Kamiya Kaoru Dono

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:36 am
Forestpaw stayed close to the other apprentices of the clan. Her bright eyes looked at each of the members, watching the gathering. She was not sure what was going on but it was interesting to know that this was a time for peace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:52 am
Cinderstar thought of the Pebbleclan camp when she had left it. "i hope so as well . ."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

signelchan

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm
Creamtail sat down next to Duskwind. "Hey," she purred. "Another moon, another Gathering..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 am
Patchstar ran into the gathering, almost crashing into kindlestar and tripping over crystalstar. "Whoops," she muttered, "hi guys!"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 am
Cinderstar almost jumped out of her skin. "Jees Patchstar!" well that's one, now theres only Cursedstar left . .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 am
User Image
Crystalstar's ears perked up. "Patchstar!" She purred and touched noses with her old friend. "Took you long enough."
User Image  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 pm
Kindlestar flicked her ear in amusement at how fast Patchstar had entered the clearing. "I'll say," she agreed with Crystalstar, licking one paw and passing it over her masked face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Cinderstar shook her fur, flinching a little as some pain in her leg slipped through. "So how goes Moonclan?" Cinderstar purred, pushing back the pain.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Konekoko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm
((Do i post as whisperpaw or -heart?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:55 pm
((Why would you post as Whisperheart? You aren't a warrior yet. You haven't even told me to do your ceremony. confused ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm
(u might have to give the news without Cursedstar . . . )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 pm
((Yeah.))

Kindlestar looked up at the moon and realized how late it was getting. "PebbleClan is not coming... is it? In any case, the Gathering must continue," she meowed in a hoarse voice.

Padding up to the tree, she climbed on to one of the branches, disgusted at being so high up as always. She then yowled to start the Gathering. "FireClan has news that might affect all Clans, so if I could have your attention please."

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 pm
Cinderstar's eye twitched at the idea of having to climb up the tree with her injury. "Ok old bones, one two and threE!" Cinderstar heaved herself up the tree with her three legs, resting on the lowest branch. Cinderstar shook herself, then licked her fur in embarrassment. not my finest climb. . .  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff