Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm
Sora sighed. "bye then... i'll see you later then..." Sora said, then sat down and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:53 pm
Zen 'looked' at Sora "Is something wrong?"Zen asked.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:58 pm
"What? Oh um... its... its nothing..." Sora said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:00 pm
"Ashi is almost always busy now,things havn't been all that eazy for him,"Zen said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:01 pm
"oh... ok..." Sora said. I just wish telling Ashi that i like him would be easy.... or even Zen... maybe he'll listen...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:13 pm
"Yah me and he always find ways to talk every now and then though,"Zen said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:59 am
Michelle walked along the borders, looking for any signs of trouble. Than, spotted a familliar shape.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ami ran up to Ashi. "What where you doing at the Angel Border?" she asked, curios. But without waiting for an explanation, ran up to see herself, and spotted Michelle....
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"Michelle!" a voice hissed. Michelle looked up. Ami? "What are you doing here?" she asked, confused. "More of, what do you think you were doing on our territory?!" she spat. "What are you talking about? I wasn-" he was cut off hen Ami jumped on her, about to attack. Michelle let out a scream....  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:35 pm
((uh..... i'ms confused by your post mosspelt.... sweatdrop who is getting attacked? who IS attacking? and WHO LIKES PIE???))

Sora sighed. I guess i should at least tell SOMEONE... and i think Zen would be the best.... unless i tell ashi first.... ugh! who should i tell?...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:59 pm
((PIE WHERE!!!!!! I WANTS PIE!!!!!!!!!!))

Ashi quickly flew to where Ami and Michelle were fighting and pulled them apart.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:13 pm
((I WANT PIE!!!!!))

Sora looked over at Zen. "Zen? I... i have to tell you something... it... it involves... Ashi..." Sora said.  

Feathertail14

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 am
Feathertail14
((uh..... i'ms confused by your post mosspelt.... sweatdrop who is getting attacked? who IS attacking? and WHO LIKES PIE???))

Sora sighed. I guess i should at least tell SOMEONE... and i think Zen would be the best.... unless i tell ashi first.... ugh! who should i tell?...

Well, they are sisters, and fight a LOT! If you saw my first post, It explains! 3nodding Oh, and I hatez pie....And pi.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:24 am
Ami hissed. "What? Another Angel? On OUR TERROTORY?!"Quickly, she jumped on the male angel, letting MIchelle get out of Ashi's grasp. "You." Michelle said coldly. Usually, she was nice. But her sister ruined that presonality trait for the moment. Michelle jumped on her sister. "YOU!" she yelled again, louder. Ami jmped of Ashi, and scratched Michelle's eye, while Ami was on Michelle's back. Michelle fell back, and let out a loud cry.
Ami took the chance and jumped on top of Michelle, slashing and tearing her flesh. (Ew.) Michelle cried out again, and than was silent. Ami turned around, and headed back to her territory, leaving the bleeding and passed out Michelle, with Ashi, on the border of the two territorys. She walked back to her base, without a second glanse back.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:09 pm
Mosspelt_Of_Moonclan
Feathertail14

Well, they are sisters, and fight a LOT! If you saw my first post, It explains! 3nodding Oh, and I hatez pie....And pi.

((m'kay..... wait.... i just remembers something.... I HATE PIE!!!! and pi. I HATES PIE!!! I LIKE ICE CREAM!!! YAY!!!! *sits at computer with giant bowl of ice cream*))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:12 pm
((Ashi is a demon))

"What did he do something wrong?"Zen asked Sora.

((Zen is my angel))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm
"no! He didn't do anything! well uh.... sort of.... you know how he um... saved me from the another demon in their territory? Well i uh.... kinda um....." Sora said, then added in a low voice, "I fell in love with him..."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff