Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:41 pm
He broke off from her, thinking for a split second. "I die a little inside every time I hear you." he answered before kissing her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 pm
"Go away" She muttered immediately after breaking their kiss for the umpteenth time. By this time, she had all but crawled on top of Nick.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:12 pm
"Burn in hell..." Nick said, pulling her on top of him. He held her there, looking into her eyes. "I love you..." he mouthed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:21 pm
She looked down at him. She had seen the words he had mouthed and shook her head, finally seeing what was going on. Her eyes widen and she rolled off of Nick and onto the floor, landing on her bumm. "Ow" She whispered, quickly to her feet and basically darting up the staircase to her room.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:23 pm
"Kiara? Kiara?" he said, darting after her. He could still feel her lips on his in his mind, and he loved it. "Kiara...." he said, knocking on her door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:32 pm
Kiara laid on her bed, face down. She was shaking, but not crying. She could hear Nick calling her name, knocking on the door. She hadn't locked the door, in her rush to get away from him.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:34 pm
He noticed the door was open, so he just walked in. "Hey...you're shaking..." he said, thinking she was cold. He hugged her tightly, looking at her. "Kiara... I...." he said, suttetring. He wanted to tell her he loved her again, but didnt want to scare her off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:45 pm
She didn't say anything, but struggled a little bit. She stopped after a few seconds, just melting into his arms. Why was she shaking? Well, because she was scared... The only people she had ever really loved, had been taken from her. So as a defense type thing, she didn't let anyone close to her...  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:54 am
"...Kiara... I'm sorry..." he said, not letting go. "You're wonderful and.... I just... love you...." Nick said, caressing her. He wanted to stay there forever, holding her. He kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:07 pm
"Why?" She asked softly, looking up at him.
((Sorry for the short post -.-))  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm
((its okay. im just post hungry at the moment. >_<))
"...I.. we have so much in common... you're beautiful.... you're smart.... " he said. "You're perfect...." he finished, looking into her eyes. They shone brightly against the darkness of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Kiara shook her head. "But we aren't anything alike... You graduated early and I dropped out in college. I'm no where near pretty either" She said, looking down at the plain sky blue blanker that was on her bed.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:25 pm
"That's true... you're not pretty.... you're beautiful.... And that doesnt mean you're not smart...." Nick said, pulling her on top of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:39 pm
She laid on top of him, her head resting in the crook of his neck. "Thank you" She whispered softly. All of a sudeen she felt tired again. She'd only woken up about two hours ago. Maybe it was the weather affecting her body... Kiara closed her eyes.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 pm
Nick hugged her tightly. "You seee....." Nick asked, whispering softly into her ear. He whipsered sweet words of love into her ear before he kissed her neck.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff