Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 pm
As Theia stood back in the pond, as she looked at Adrian, then at Israel and Elizabeth, wondering why were were still ready to pounce at Adrian again. Hadn't they done enough, besides, it wasn't like Ceres or Jackel were injured by Adrian, Jackel in a tree and Ceres halfly in a pond of water to cool off her flames. 'This is ridiculous...' Theia thought to herself while seeing the look in Adrian's eyes before the others. Instead of using her own powers to come between them, she let Adrian do it on her own. However, it was very uncommon to have werewolf transform fully withou the Spirit being in danger which made a willing transformation difficult. It would require Theia to give up some of her power in order to allow Adrian to fight as she pleased. Theia may have been younger than Ceres but her mind had developed faster and concentrated more rather than her sister who was constantly fighting. She and Jackel didn't no willfully allow their Guardians to transform, but instead commanded them for battle. This was much different than a regular willing transformation which was what Adrian wanted. Losening up her body and spirit, relaxing her powers and her mind, some of the easiness and calmness in energy Theia had within her began to transfer into Adrian's body, giving her the strenght and will power she needed to overcome a willing transformation. Unfortunately after the lending of her powers, Theia was a bit exhausted, even though her donation was minimal her head felt dizzy, tripping over her own feet and sitting in the pond. Her dress was soaked from her stomach and below, her long hair was damp and her hands were wet. With the help of the flowing purity of water, Theia was able to recover her dizziness but decided to stay in that cool pond until it was all over. Performing a full willing transformation took a lot of time, training and concentration. In order for a couple (spirit x guardian) to be successful they must learn how to cooperate together if necessary in battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm
Amber eyes glanced back and forth between the werewolves and Theia as Adrian hoped for some sort of miracle to happen. A look to Theia showed her that she was infact willing Adrian the power to transform, now it was up to Adrian to trust in Theia so that that power would transfer completly. Did Adrian trust in Theia? Of course, Theia would never mean to harm Adrian, would she? Then again, Adrian really had nothing to lose, now did she? She had to trust that Theia was as strong as she believed she was inside. Closing her eyes, Adrian was now convinced that Theia had the power to make this all possible. Almost as soon as she thought these words, Adrian felt something warm swell up in her chest. She felt stronger, more aware of her surroundings and when she opened her eyes, she could not help but to lean forward and give a loud roar. Her skin turned darker by the second and was soon replaced by long black hairs. A tail errupted from her back, Adrian was now in her full werewolf form, transforming a bit faster than Israel and Elizabeth had and, if you looked very closely, she seemed to be a bit larger as well. Her amber eyes glowing, Adrian growled daringly at Elizabeth and Israel, and they gave a leap towards her, Elizabeth reaching farther than Israel, as they accepted her invitation to fight.

Leaping back, Adrian easily dodged the ambush, and had to leap back again when Elizabeth gathered her barrings and rushed at Adrian again. Deciding to stand her ground, Adrian lifted herself on her back legs, dodging Elizabeth's attack and letting her teeth line under her golden belly. Adrian heard Elizabeth fall to the ground behind her, and looked to see Israel charging her now. Giving a leap to escape, Adrian was caught in her back legs by Israel's blow and was sent flying several meters back, landing gracefully on her feet dangerously close to Elizabeth. Israel made to charge at Adrian again but instead collided with Elizabeth who had decided to attack Adrian quickly. Taking the opportunity, Adrian leaped away from the scene and landed away from everyone, her tail waving like a ripple behind her as she gave a bark. There was only one way to end this entire feud between everyone, and that was to defeat (though, not kill) Israel and Elizabeth. Digging her claws deep into the dirt, Adrian raced in a blur towards Israel, who was too slow to dodge her attack and was thrown back several meters into the forest. Elizabeth quickly made a snap with her teeth and Adrian took off in a sprint, Elizabeth close behind her as she weaved in and out of the trees, trying her best to make Elizabeth falter.

Hearing a noise to her left, Adrian sensed Israel's eyes on her, knowing very well that he could see her and Elizabeth as if they were walking instead of two blurs of fur in the forest. Waiting to hear Israel move closer, Adrian kept weaving in and out of the trees, slowing down a bit to let Elizabeth catch up to her. After a moment, she heard Israel moving in quickly from her left and at just the last second, leaped high into the air, landing in the open clearing of the forest where she had left the Spirits, staring into the forest as a loud clash insued and she waited for the outcome.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:30 pm
After Theia had regained all her conciousness and ability to think straight she ran out of the pond, still dripping wet, towards Adrian and standing behind her, waiting for something to happen. While Theia was waiting, she saw her sister walk over, with a couple of cuts and scratches from fighting with Jackel; falling to a sitting position beside her sister trying to catch her breath or at least use enough of what was left of her powers to heal herself. Unlike Theia, she really couldn't care much of what happened to Israel in battle because it was what she commanded him to do and if he lost, she'd be humiliated.

Anyway there was a lot of something....going on in the forest since there was a lot of roaring, grinding of bodies against trees, barking and snapping but after a few moments...the sounds stopped...and out of the forest the two appeared in their human forms, with a hand on their heads in utter annoyance.
What happened was both thought they were chasing Adrian who had provoked them, left the scene before they clashed...uncharmingly bashing their heads together, unable to control their wild speed out of range and anger. After that well...both of them just went at it for another few moments until they exhausted their full powers. This was because their powers were not willingly given to them, more like borrowed from the fact that their masters were in battle, but now that Jackel was sitting in a tree and Ceres by her sister they were just too tired to really keep fighting so they drew back shamefully towards their masters, apologizing for their failures.

"So you lost." Ceres said sitting down by Theia rubbing her head and her arm where she was injured, "Che...at least it was a draw..." she wasn't completely upset but at the same time she wasn't completely satisfied either. What she was more angry at was the fact that a, Theia did nothing to help, and b Theia was now able to willfully allow Adrian to borrow her powers to transform willfully instead of having to be in a state of need or danger.

Walking towards the girls, brushing some leaves off himself and fixing his hair he glared as he walked pasted with Elizabeth following behind him hidden under her cloak once again.
"Ha, this was a tie but don't think I'm not going to come back to get you two! I will take over Deus and rule it properly you'll see!" he yelled while walking back to his home and leaving the four of them to the forest.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 pm
Israel had his head down the entire time, using photographic memory to know where he was going as he split away from Elizabeth and walked over to stand at Ceres' side. "I'm sorry..." Was all he could muster, and instead, he went to look at his shadow, ignoring Jackel and Elizabeth walking away.

Adrian stayed in her wolf form for a few moments, as if to make sure Jackel and Elizabeth left completly. When they had, Adrian turned to the others and picked up Theia by her collar, tossing her up onto her furry back and began to walk away from Israel and Ceres. "There is nothing for us here..."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:44 am
Ceres glanced over at Israel while Jackel and Elizabeth walked away, keeping her mouth shut, not really saying anything to his apology. She didn't really lose but she didn't really win either. Jumping up, she clung onto Israel, riding on his back, and motioning him to go home, not saying to a word to her sister or Adrian. You could tell she was upset with the look on her face, her eyes glared, her hands clutching his shirt in her small hands, her clothes a little tattered but she'd admit defeat. Once home, she jumped off Israel's back and walked up to her room, making sure he followed. She didn't know what to say to him, and she wasn't soft like her sister. Arriving at her room she slumped down on the bed, her face pressed into the pillow, to tired to burst into flames like she usually did if she was upset. So many emotions were bubbling up in her mind she didn't know how to express them, in anger or in silence. Once she believed Israel had entered she sat up after a couple of moments and motioned him over.
"Lift up your shirt," she demanded while sitting on the bed, "I want to see if you have any wounds."

Watching Jackel and Elizabeth walk off she suddenly felt a tug at her collar as she was tossed up and landed on Adrian's back, beginning to walk away from Ceres and Israel. With the threat gone there was really no point in staying any longer so Adrian carried Theia back to the house. Once there, Theia jumped off Adrian and grabbed her hand, pulling her off to the kitchen. Once there she looked through the medical kit for the bandages just incase Adrian was injured.
"Thank you..." Theia said softly walking over with the large medical kit, "for not fighting." she smiled sweetly after wetting her hands, having water flow around them so she could try to heal any wounds and clean them out before applying the bandages.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:12 pm
Israel continued to walk with his head down, following Ceres up the stairs and to her room. Obeying her command, he walked over to her bedside and lifted up his shirt. Not a scratch was on him, though his shirt was tattered and torn, the only signs that he had been in a fight were that his locks of blonde hair and his bright skin were drenched in sweat. He waited to be inspected, though this did not happen often between Ceres and Israel, as he looked at Ceres, trying to search for any wounds on her at the same time.

Adrian phased back into her human form rather quickly as she walked back towards the house, sweating just a bit as her right leg limped softly against the ground. They reached the house and Adrian followed Theia to the kitchen, eyeing her questionably as she began to wash her hands. "You're welcome, but I was just following your wishes... um... what are those for?" Adrian's voice was soft as she spoke, a little tired as she pointed to the bandages in Theia's hands.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:22 pm
Ceres sat in front of him, inspecting as much as she could find, unsuccessful in finding any wounds on him. She was sure he was a lot more tattered up than she was, after all she just clashed with Jackel a couple of times, luckily escaping his sword blows.
"You're not hurt." she didn't like to sound surprised but at the same time she was and wasn't. Unlike Israel and Adrian, Spirits couldn't heal as fast if they weren't in their element and it's not like Ceres could set her room on fire or anything to absorb so it took a lot longer to heal, unless she was also healed by her sister or another spirit. There were a couple of slash marks on her back and a few cuts on her arm but nothing serious.
"Hmm...well...I guess healing isn't needed." jumping off the bed she quickly pulled off her dark red dress and put on a black one, walking to the bed and then lying down on it. "For today I won't mind a tie but next time we battle I don't want to lose." she said a bit furiously, lying on her side under the blankets, her head pressed against a pillow. She was too tired to really eat and didn't want to talk or see her sister, feeling a little bit shameful at the moment.

Theia looked down at the bandages, wondering if Adrian knew that they were for. "Aren't you injured? I didn't fight...just a little lightheaded but it went away, but you faught with your brother and Elizabeth, I saw you get hurt somewhere." she reached out, inspecting Adrian's arms incase she was just actually trying to hide it. Even though they had lived together for quite a while there were still a lot of things she didn't understand about Adrian or the werewolf kind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Israel let Ceres warm fingers trace his body, for some reason making the hairs on his neck stand, as she inspected him. In reality, Israel had been peirced in his side twice, had numerous scratches on his back, and afew bones broken, but all had healed on the walk back home. Seeing that she was done, he let down his shirt and noticed Ceres' wounds on her back. He knew that she would just have to rest before they healed. Watching Cers lay down, he mumbled at her comment. "We would have won if Adrian had not interfered." Damn Adrian... always stronger, always blocking my way...

Adrian almost gave a loud laugh when Theia told her what the bandages were for and instead smiled. "Ha! Me, hurt? Yes, but not for long..." Her shirt as well was tattered, a large hold in her pants, but no blood, no signs that she was injured. "If you must know, I had a very bad limp, which brusied, but I can barely feel it anymore..."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:56 pm
While keeping her back to him, Ceres lifted her hand and waved it in a the air slightly to motion the thought away, "It's not her fault, Adrian can't act on her own, it's my sister's fault for being so soft I tell you...she'll have to shape up..at least by the time we're old enough to leave this village." she knew that if Theia didn't toughen up by the time they were older they'd be in big trouble once they had to leave Deus and rid the world of its 'impurities'. Still, her sister had no doubt would mold into a fine warrior sooner or later...but she'd rather it sooner than later.
Ceres she becoming too tired to complain any longer, so she closed her eyes to rest, but before that she reached out behind her and grabbed the end of Israel's shirt, holding a tight grip on it unconsiously as she slept.

Theia stared at her injuries or where they should have been for a while, putting the bandages away. "It's sort of the same for me, but I like to avoid fighting." laughing a bit she put the medical kit away and walked around the kitchen to fix up something to eat for herself and Adrian. She thought about cooking for her sister, so whatever she made she decided to make extra.
There was always a lot of food in that large house of theirs, probably because their grandfather always had people restocking the pantries anytime they were close to empty. While standing on a stool over a fire stove, making a stew she turned looked down and heaved a sigh, "...Do you think I'm weak because I don't like to fight...?" she asked softly. "I know my sister thinks so....a lot of the others in the city think so too that I'm different and weird because I don't want to fight the Raiders or the humans..." her long midnight blue hair was tied up in a messy pony tail so it wouldn't get into the food which also reflected the small shape of her face that inturn outlined her facial features, especially her large innocent blue eyes which were much unlike her sister's.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Israel took Ceres' hold on his shirt as a sign for him to lay down with her, so he did so, her grip on him allowing him to only lay on his side with her back into his chest. Giving one final breath, Israel gave into his fatigue and fell soundly asleep, quiet comfortably since Ceres soon became very warm.

Adrian poked at the patches in her clothes as she sat down, watching Theia carefully. Her nose became very attracted to the scent of the food cooking in front of her and she became very relaxed. "No, I do not think you are weak, dear Theia. If anything, I admire your courage to use your brain other than your fists... it makes me rethink myself and how naive I used to be." She gave Theia a warm smile, trying to comfort her as she urged to have a bit of whatever Theia was cooking.

((I propose a time skip))

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 am
((That's fine with me I'm done with their 'young childish age' anyway))

Smiling sweetly at Adrian, she finished the stew and poured some into two bowls while leaving the rest of it in the pot incase Ceres and Israel wanted to come down to eat something. The two sat at the table and ate in peace like a family should. Theia didn't really say anything after that, but had a gentle and sincere smile on her face, thankful that there was someone in the world who loved her for who she was.

-Time Skip-

"ARGGGGG!!!" Theia was running across the pond at a quick speed, chasing her sister who was climbing the cliff near the waterfall, dodging Theia's blasts of water filled spheres that were trying to slow her down.

Both girls had age so they appeared a year or two younger than Adrian and Israel. Time moved slowly, and many years had passed. The number of Spirits in Deus began to decrease due to the lack of returning Spirits and the Father tree unwilling to provide anymore younglings. Even at this time Ceres and Theia still remained in the village, protecting it from the Raiders, at least until they felt they were ready to say the village no longer needed them. Ceres hadn't really changed in attitude and personality. She had gotten taller, grown her hair out, and had longer leaner limbs. Theia on the other hand was still very slender and fragile, even though she occassionaly fought with her sister at times like this and usually ended with a tie.

Gripping the ends of the cliff, Ceres attitude to throw her own fireballs at the pond to smoke her vision with the steam, reaching the top and covering more ground.
"STILL SLOW!" she yelled running off into the forest above the cliff.

A bit angered, Theia jumped into the centre of the pond and closed her eyes for a moment. The sky turned black while the water in the pond bubbled, and the moment she opened her eyes all of the water errupted like a volcano and showered the cliff with a massive tidal wave that overthrew her sister, soaking her to the bone and putting out the flames in her hands, feet and hair. The minute the storm was over Theia seemed to calm down and the sky cleared, her eyes returning to their regular midnight blue colour.

"Apparantly you're too slow for me." she flipped her long straight hair behind her shoulder and began to walk out of the pond, wringing out the hem of her dress while approaching Adrian who was sitting on a rock watching her train.

Ceres walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down at her sister, soaking wet while her beige dress began to stick to her wet body. Jumping off the cliff she ignited a bit of flame in her feet to be able to float back to Israel who was sitting in a tree. "That....little....she...she....!!!!!!" if she used too much flame she'd end up damaging her dress and she'd already ruined too many to make anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:20 pm
Adrian smiled at Theia as she finished her attack on her stubborn sister Ceres, the droplets of water raining down lightly on her as she sat quietly on a rock. It didn't appear that Adrian had changed much over the years, her werewolf genetics allowing her to become more phsyically fit. She seemed a bit taller, but she was still small in her figure, her childish features more woman like. She still had her deep pools of narrow amber eyes, herr black hair reaching her shoulder blades with intracate twists; on the verge of being untamed. She waved her hands against her hair, wiping away the droplets of water as Theia made her way towards Adrian, the obvious winner of the small sparring between her and her sister. "Very nice, Theia, you really caught her off guard."

Israel gave a frown as he watched the outcome of the battle, knowing very well he was in for hearing Ceres complain for a good while. The heat around him began to increase as he thought quiet in his spot high in a tree as Ceres came down from the cliff, her face caught between stunned and offended. Israel seemed to have changed the most of everyone. His once bright face now had small dark cirlces under his dim green eyes, his blonde hair cut as short as possible in the back and trimmed in the front due to Ceres constantly burning him on accident. His build had not changed, except that he seemed to be a little taller, but nothing too drastic; his body was already as strong and large as a tree stump. Looking to Ceres, he gave a sigh and leaped down from his spot to meet her, deciding to keep his silence.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:14 pm
"Only because you helped me train." Theia smiled sweetly, feeling slightly dizzy from that final attack. Unlike her sister, Theia had limited energy that couldn't be used too often which made her kind of tired or dizzy. Leaning against a tree for a moment, she shook her head to shake off the feeling while running her hand over her eyes to clear her vision. "Maybe I overdid it a little on that one...I guess I was tired of losing to my sister at everything." Theia said again leaning against the rock that Adrian was sitting on, waiting for her sister to catch up, just to see the look on her upset face, knowing that she finally lost to the weaker one of the two.

"Can you believe her Israel!!! I could have drowned and then what!?" Ceres was obviously in a bad mood, glaring at her sister while trying to stay calm enough to attempt drying her hair. Finding no use in it she turned to leave the forest and head for home. "Arg!!!!!!!" she stormed off to the house while Theia and Adrian were left in the forest.
It wasn't like when she was younger when Israel could just carry her away, no that would be awkward now that they looked near the same age. Ceres could almost play off as her sister now that her hair was straight and her clothes were dark and sticking to her well developed feminin body. Ceres stormed to the bath, filling it with water and heating it up, almost immediately getting in after she'd taken off her clothes. Sitting in the hot water she stared off into space, holding out a cloth for Israel to wash her back with.
"I just can't understand....it's not possible that Theia could have overcome me...." sadly Ceres' attitude still hasn't changed, she was always trying to prove something instead of just being herself like Theia did. For one thing, she kept using Israel like a slave which....he probably didn't even really mind.

Once Ceres was gone Theia spun around and fell back into the grass and laughed, "That felt good...to finally beat my sister at something..." she said looking up into the sky then getting serious as a couple of rain clouds pulled by. "Adrian..." she muttered while reaching out for a passing cloud. "Do you think...that..maybe it's time to grow up and finally leave Deus..?" she asked seriously and solemly, wondering what Adrian thought. She was probably tired of living in the same place and having a luxurious life instead of being out there fighting the Raiders. There hadn't been an attack like that since the girls were very young and they doubted the Raiders would return, but now that many Spirits and Guardians weren't returning it was a mystery as to whether or not they were dwindling in numbers or increasing (the Raiders I mean).
"I mean...how could man be so self-fish what would they do with our powers anyway that we can't already do for them?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 pm
Israel mumbled something under his breath, not audible to Ceres, before following her without her command. His attitude towards Ceres had changed over the years. He began to think, to question the way Ceres' acted towards him, but latley, he had begun to push his concious aside, to act rather than think, and so as Ceres walked home, Israel needed no invitation to follow her around the notably safe city and into thier house, up to the bathroom and as if on schedule, took a cloth and began to wash Ceres, her skin burning him every now and then, but he had learned to ignore it. "Maybe it is just an off day for you, my lady."

Adrian laughed with Theia, her angelicly soft voice filling her ears with a calm that seemed to wash over her. Laying back down to sunbathe on her rock, Adrian turned over on her belly so that she could look down at Theia, her nose picking up the heavy scent of rain above. "I am not sure what to think, Theia. There doesn't seem to be anything here to protect, now is there? Man-kind has dug a deep hole for themselves, and they meen to fill it with power... greed the shovel. If there is something more for us to do, then we shall do it when the time is right... that's how we met, remember?"

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:39 pm
"You're probably right." Ceres answered almost immediately, streching her arms and relaxing while he washed her back. "Maybe I let her win." she convinced herself with a smirk thinking that it was really just an off day for her. Just after he finished washing her back she turned around and faced him, extending her arm and gently, just barely putting her hand on his cheek. Her burning eyes seemed a bit softer now, almost like Theia's but still had a strong passion within them. "Thank you Israel, you always know just what to say to make me feel better."
Just after she spoke she washed her hair and her body before rinsing off and grabbing a bath robe, putting it on and walking to her bedroom.
There she sat on the bed and calmly breathed while distributing enough even heat to dry her hair so it was nice and straight but then enough to just wave it just a little. Again, almost on cue she picked up her brush and motioned Israel on the bed behind her so he could brush her hair while she sat against him which was just one ways she could relax. "Something's got to be done....the city is sometimes too quiet and you and Adrian have barely got any fighting in. I say to hell with the city - we're old enough to go out into the world and...do whatever the heck we were meant to do don't you think? aren't you tired of living almost perfectly here? is this really how you and your sister want to spend your life? it's just that Adrian's too soft to really tell Theia how she feels which is why we're still here."

Theia smiled and pulled up a long wick of grass and put it in her mouth, remembering that day so many decades ago. Time really did seem to slow down for the Spirits and their Guardians, because as long as there was still Spirits there was still a war, according to the humans. Adrian was right, and that there was nothing really left to protect in the main city of Deus now that the father tree was no longer giving life. Their grandfather had passed on leaving them to lead, but to lead those who already knew their path and were ready to take off?
Closing her eyes she thought to herself...sigh to herself and looked up at Adrian, "Do you think perphaps...it's time to leave? Get away from our sheltered life and live as you want too...?" Theia questioned as the wind gently blew through her long straight midnight blue hair. "Have you been terribly unhappy with me all these years Adrian? because I don't use you as my sister does?" she asked, really looking up at her for the answer.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff