Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:13 am
She looked back at him, "He's killing another Guardian Angel, I can feel it's pain as if it were my own."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:17 pm
Kaido sighed and put his sword back. "we've got to stop him."  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 pm
Yunari clutched her hand over her heart and shook her head taking hold of his arm, "no, we mustn't...we'd be playing into his hands. The closer I get to a guardian angel in pain, it weakens me and I won't be able to protect you. No matter how much it hurts me, we must stay here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:22 pm
he sighed again, "alright, well why dont you get some rest." he said, gesturing to the bed in the room. "please."  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:32 pm
She shook her head, "No, I do not need sleep, worry about your own safety."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:37 pm
"really its quite alright, rest, you must be exsuasted, ill be fine, please." He insisted.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:41 pm
"No!" she then looked away, "Forgive my outburst, I know it is in a pure angel's nature to be this way, but I'm serious, if you don't stop trying to be nice to me, you are going to get killed and then everything will die."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:47 pm
instead of a look of disgust or anger or anything else of that sort, he merely smiled at her and using one of his many powers, spread a feeling of peace over the girl, "go to sleep, you will feel much better in the morning, you cant protect me if your to tired to move, my parents will protect me while you sleep." he said calmly and moved her over to the bed, still using his power and layed her down, "Go to sleep." and he then left the room.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:49 pm
Her eyes drooped until they finally closed and she went to sleep. She was powerless against a pure angel and his powers would affect her easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:56 pm
(im gonna kinda time skip k)

He went into his room and began reading his varios textbooks on literature and whatnot for a few hours before going to bed himself. next thing he knew it was morning, "ugh," he said rubbing his eyes, and he rolled out of bed in his pajama pants and a t shirt and went downstairs. "Hey mom, whats for breakfast." he said to Yoko as she took out varios pans and ingredients.

"we are having eggs, bacon, and pancakes. How did you sleep dear, and where is your friend." said Yoko as she began preparing breakfast.

"I think shes still sleeping, she was exsausted." Kaido said rubbing his eyes as he sat down at the kitchen table.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:06 pm
Yunari then began opening her eyes and when she blinked she shot up looking around, "Why that..." she sighed, "I guess I'll let this slide," she placed her hand over her heart, "I'm so sorry..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:07 pm
He put his head on the table and nearly fell asleep again as he waits for breakfast.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:09 pm
She passed through the ceiling and landed beside Kaido and leaned next to his ear, "You are in so much trouble."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:11 pm
He kept his head on the table and smiled, "you needed sleep" he mumbled

"Oh hello Yunari, i trust you slept well, would you like some breakfast, its almost ready." Yoko said as she smiled at her.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 pm
Yunari nodded to Yoko, "I did and I appreciate that," she then grabbed Kaido's ear pulling his head up, "And you, don't use your power on me again."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff