Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:06 pm
(Really?Sweet.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:47 pm
(Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I was stuck in a crappy hotel while at an academic competition).

Silver listened to what was said to her, and she had decided that it would be best if she had time to think it over. In fact, could there be a way in which she could save her own kind being that they are kin to the dark elves? There was truth in what he said, but there was also loopholes that needed to be sewn together again. In fact, Silver began, on her way to her room, on what she was going to do to try and figure out truely what was going on.

She had soon reached her room for the night, and before the guards that showed her there left, she asked, "Can I speak to Cerlyne?" From what the Dark Elf King said, Cerlyne was supposed to be pure, but after hearing and seeing her distrust of the dark elves and that she was held against her will, then how can she be called pure? Hate is one ingredient that leads to impurity. Perhaps afterward, it may be possible that Silver would go and talk to Draco, who is in possession of the mysterious chain for the night. Somehow, although there is power within that chain, Silver wonders to herself wheither that power was pure or dark magic.  

2009light

Vlad 3 Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:00 am
Draco turned to go to his room. "Fear not human," He replied. "I will do nothing to it, but there are things that i must know. One night will do no harm. And I really beginning to doubt your kings hospitality," He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:38 pm
when the dark elves took Ba'ul it wasn't only him they killed hundreds of dragons just in an failed attempt to steal the soul of the dragon saivor which failed to be Ba'ul which caused the beating when Ba'ul came back to tune he knew something was trying to get him back on the side of his real kin "I'xlr forgive me for my rash behaivor I'll be leaving know" Ba'ul said heading over to Draco when he got to Draco he bowed "Forgive me for even thinking I could hurt you listen it's not safe here there going to try and control you like cerlyne I'm not sure what that chain does but it's probably bad to make sure you realize my apologie" Ba'ul said bringing his blad to a stabbing position and stabbing himself in both legs

(to keep things secret can draco have walked out of the chamber)  

Fireblood90

Vlad 3 Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:11 am
((Aye. In fact, we will say that you went to Dracos door to wait for him to arrive before it all. And would a limited healing ability be considered a "light ability"? Cause when I think of light, I think kinda holy magic, but I am unsure))
Draco looked at the man, Ushering him inside where he might have a little privacy. He sat cross legged on the stone floor with the Necklace lying there The other man bleeding on the floor beyond that. "I suspected as much. I had my doubts that a girl such as her, a savior of a nation would sucumb to the dark one willingly. Perhaps there was an unfortulnate turn of events that led to this, but..." He looked down at the Amulet on the floor. "This thing...It is powerful indeed. So much power is tempting, and my blade could yous a focus..." He grumbled inaudibly for a little. "If the other Saviors are taken and moved by the words of the dark one, all will be lost and the war will continue until the stars realign." The quiet entered the room for a short time longer. "But Why tell me this, you who serve the Dark One?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:23 pm
"Things change I had a vision the only reason I serve them is because they took me as an egg in an unsucessful attempt to find you I wouldn't stay here to late if you will be sleeping here I may join you in fighting but right now I fight for the dark elves cause who knows if theyll try and kill me after all I would be counted as impure" Ba'ul said going back to his own quarters "I know if I don't leave they will kill me for helping them I'ts time for me to make a choice but which side to choose If anything may the spirits keep those two saviors safe"  

Fireblood90

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 pm
"Damn straight bro."
Kaine appeared out of a wall beside him and talked silently.
"Do what's best for you.Do you think you will be happy with the choice you made?If you do,I'll say Blake let you free if they find out and keep the guards off of ya."
He pointed to a Dark Elf soldier near them at the time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:22 am
He mulled over all the information a moment. They he began to laugh in a gravelly tone. "I think that it is time I brought that human, Cerlyne to her senses. I will honor my word, and I will return to them in the morning, but this will be quite an interesting battle. She is Human. She is frail. Weak. I know my strengths. I will use them against the Dark one, as I have planned, and as the Dragon lord has instructed."  

Vlad 3 Tepes

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
"Heh Kaine you have some heart in you" Ba'ul said "I'll go send word to the dragon saivor" Ba'ul walked out of the castle when he was out of range he grabbed a stone out of his pocket "Mission acomplished I'll keep watch on the dragon" Ba'ul sneered an evil sneer. Ba'ul put the stone up "Damn can't belive I have to be nice to my kind." Ba'ul turned to his dragon form and flew to the dragon village.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:00 pm
((SORRRRRYYY!!!!!!!!))

The guard looked at her, no expression showing. "Of course, milady." He disappeared into a whisp of blue smoke as he finished the last syllable. In moments, he was back, with yet another puff of smoke, only beside him, the floor was black, and the shadows grew to form Cerlyne. She stepped toward Silver, bowing her head. "You asked for me, Elven Savior?" Her voice was once again quiet, eyes showing nothing.

Meanwhile, the King drummed his fingers upon the arm of his throne. "Ba'ul, Ba'ul, Baul," he whispered, shaking his head. He'd grown up with them, stayed with them, thought like them. Now he was leaving. I'lxr looked at the shining floor in front of his throne, which glowed with the colors of the forest and Ba'ul, flying through the night sky. I'lxr sighed and leaned back with a wave of his hand. The image disappeared quickly, as if swept away by the wind.
The King stood and motioned a gaurd forward. "Bring Ba'ul to see me."
The man disappeared, but in ten minutes, reappeared. "Sir, Ba'ul... He's nowhere to be found..."
I'lxr turned, raising an eyebrow. "Oh? How can this be?" His voice was calm.
"He's... left." The guard was slightly rigid, looking uncomfortable. I'lxr laughed. "Oh, I know he left. I know he's gone. What I don't know is how he left, how he's gone. Now please, explain to me. What happened?"
"I-" he paused. "I don't know. He just did... Probably flew off."
"Tell me something I haven't found out already." I'lxr waved his left hand over the floor again, and it showed an image Ba'ul flying. He was now over a countryside.
"No matter," The King said, yawning and waving the picture away.
"I'll send some men out right away, sir-"
"No... No... Ba'ul," I'lxr shook his head in dismissal, sitting down. "An unfaithful, impure servant is of no use to me. When the time comes, he'll just have to fight Cerlyne, or Kaine, if any of them remain faithful. Now, leave me be." The guard bowed, slightly confused, and hurried away.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

2009light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:29 pm
Silver waited, and within seconds, Cerlyne was standing before her. As soon as Silver closed the door with the guard outside, she crossed the room and looked out the small window. Surprisingly, she was able to see the garden that she had taken a liking to since she came here.

Without turning her head, she asked, "Cerlyne, you probably know more of what's within his mind better than I do. I want to know what you know. Does your Lord plan to use us in the very same way as he is using you? Besides, I know he talked about purity, but is anything pure in this world other then the god? By him describing himself and his race as pure, he is putting himself at the level of god, and thus getting in over his head."

Silver then turned around to face Cerlyne. "I guess I'm trying to ask you the likely outcome if Draco and I agree....I know about the destruction of our races, but what about us? Can I assume that he is not one to keep his word?" It's not that Silver intends to join him, and that can be clearly seen on her face -an emotion she has let through just for this purpose- but that she needs to know more detail about what is driving this king mad.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:51 pm
Kaine looked around to see if he was alone and looked at his neck quickly.
There was a huge scar there,and he never thought about telling anybody about it,or about wat happened when he was a child.
Theres always a first time for everything...he thought to himself as he returned to guard duty.

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 pm
(just so you know im still on dark elves side just spying on draco for know)

"I'xlr you can stop it know" Ba'ul said speaking in the stone "This saivor he is strong but we will take him out" Ba'ul said nearly to the dragon village "by the way I'xlr Draco wants to take cerlyne out"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:29 am
Draco meditated on the necklace. He searched it for weaknesses, for the source. Whatever made this necklace had been an excellent craftsman, as well as a powerful sorceror. there was little that eluded the knowledge that Draco held, but this one eluded him. Draco rested, not slept. how could he? He had been warned. He knew it would end like this someday. And he revelled in the thought of battling the Dark ones in final glory.  

Vlad 3 Tepes

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:13 pm
Kaine quickly paced the floors of the castle when a soldier ran up to him.
He sliced him quickly,throwing the carcass out of a nearby window.
Kaine has had his eye on that soldier for a while;he was often seen slacking off when an emergency threatened the castle.
Don't think bad about it Kaine.He deserved it...He thought as he started back at a brisk pace through the floors again.

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff