Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:17 pm
Randy assesed the damage of the battle that had just taken place. From what he could see, there were no civilian casualities, just some property damage. He then looked over to see Murdoc still kneeling there. "I owe you big time for this one. Those two would have finished me off if you didn't show up." Randy said as he extended a hand to his new ally  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 pm
L walks over to the spot Misora had pointed out. "Oh, B... You stupid fool. You could have just asked if you really wanted to meet me. How in the world did you get into this mess?"  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:33 pm
Randy looked over to where L and B were talking. "Wait, are you two friends or something?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:38 pm
"No trouble here...it's my duty as guardian, if nothing else," Murdoc admits, reaching out and grabbing his hand, letting himself be hoisted back to his feet. His energy was still dangerously low, but he could function properly now in the least.

"It sure seems that way, doesn't it?" he adds to Randy's comment. "Well, either way, my name is Murdoc A. R. Keizer. What may yours be?"

He didn't bother with his alias "Twilight" this time around, for he wasn't in disguise and it was too late at this point anyway.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:42 pm
"Mmm..." Beyond moaned, waking once again, "L, L Lawiet. So, it wasn't a dream, you really did come." He transformed back to his original form. "Hmm. Amazing, this power is simply amazing. I'm already recovered from that horrible fight. I must take advantage of this situation!" he grabbed L and ran with him. So fast that no one realized it until they were long gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:44 pm
Randy looked around to make sure that no civilians are watching, upon finding only those involved were around, he morphed back to normal. "My name is Randy, Randy Young. I'm the Red Astro Force Ranger. I trust you will tell no one of my alternate identity." He said as he now stood in his regular form sporting a red shirt and black pants instead of his red and white costume. "So Murdoc, how did you come to find me here in that particular bind?" Randy asked.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 pm
Just as Beyond took L away, Kiba arrived. He didn't paticularly care about those two. He wanted to kill the ones there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:52 pm
"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?"  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:58 pm
"To your death! I did whatever it took to become better, stronger than you even. Now, the 'Backup' shall be better than the original." he laughed as he held firmly to his former hero.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:59 pm
"No need to worry about identity issues. I have an alias myself, but I was in a rush and thought little of keeping it secret," he assured Randy, knowing full well of the consequences of these things.

"As to how I manage to arrive here as I did, well it was a mixture of things. I have the natural ability use, and detect energy...and of many kinds. I detected something out of the usual and had to investigate. I made it here in time using my VISOR to aid in tracking the source down,' he explained, pointing at the red display covering his eyes.

"I have been designated earth's guardian. It's only natural that I come to aid those in need when possible....though I fear I'm a little rusty in these recent peaceful times..." he trails off, his eyes fixated on the newest arrival. "...Now you have got to be kidding me. What else is going to happen today? Ameryte, did you know of this?"

The angel merely admitted, "I was going to warn you...but you were busy regenerating and chatting."  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 am
"Hey, guys.... Where did L and Beyond Birthday just go?" Naomi Misora asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:11 am
"Ameryte..." Murdoc asked him once again, this time with a really annoyed tone in his voice.

"Was going to mention that too," he added quickly.

*sigh* "I'm not even going to say it, for as soon as I do, they day will get worse," Murdoc said, with an exhausted look in his eyes.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:15 am
"Well, this sucks." Randy said as he morphed back into his Red Ranger form. "I'll handle big, dumb, and ugly here. You get her out of here and go help L." Randy said as he pointed to Naomi. "Once one of these matters is resolved we'll team up again to handle the other." He added as he drew his blade once more and prepared for battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:20 am
"Hmmp. I can't deal with you all right now so, I guess I have no choice but to deal with you."  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:24 am
"Bring it!" Randy shouted as he charged and then lept into the air to attack his newest foe.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff