Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The bad guys can sometimes be the best good guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 am
He chuckled. "Well, lead the way. All I need to do is to get to a car, and we'll be safe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:42 am
She nodded and moved through the passage until she came upon an underground cave like atmosphere and she opened a door showing a car, "It isn't the best, but it'll get us out of here. This will lead out to the riverside. Just be careful, these guys could know of this so if worst comes to worst, I have a backup plan."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:51 pm
He looked at the car and opened the door for her. "Alright. Promise me one thing though. You will follow whatever I say, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:46 pm
She nodded and got in, "Okay, let's move it then."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:13 am
He reved up the and blasted into the road. As soon as the got into the highway, cars flanked them on either side. The windows rolled down and guns started to fire. "Damn...." He swerved, trying to get away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:17 am
"Ah damn...I knew I should have installed some features into this thing," she looked back then ducked down covering her head with her hands.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 pm
"Hold the wheel for me." He took out his guns and shot the roof. "I hope you like convertibles," he said. The roof of the car tore off. He stood up and shot at the pursuer's wheels. Their enemies swerved and stopped chasing them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:04 pm
She nodded grabbing the wheel keeping the car stable for him and she groaned a bit, "Good thing I'm not too attached to this thing."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:02 pm
They got to the airport just in time. He laughed and smiled. "She always goes over the roof with these things." A large, sleek black jet in front of them, Ragnarok written in gold at its side. They boarded the jet and watched as it flew into the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 am
Ashlyn settled in her seat giving a sigh of relief, "Well, that's one trouble overwith. Now, I have to work on making you more medicine. Since I have the formula too, I should be smart enough to remake it."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:12 pm
He looked at her. "There's no need for this, you know. I can handle the pain when it hits."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:35 pm
"I'm gonna do it, or at least try, whether you say so or not," she crossed her arms and looked out the window  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:05 pm
"Your stubborn aren't you?" he said. The glare of the setting sun hit his face, making his eyes light up as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:23 pm
She grinned and looked at him, "You just figuring this out now? I thought you had the formula too, huh?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 pm
He shook his head. "No. I never had that." A blond walked up to them and sat beside Luke. Luke grinned and said, "It's been awhile, Rose." Rose smiled and leaned over to him, giving him a light kiss on the lips.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff