Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
girls academy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xViolet_Demisex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 pm
"Germany! don't you remember love?" Damien asked Lillith was stunned.. "Of course I remember but..Jenn and Maya said that you had found someone else" she added coldly "W-what? find someone else?...I could never.."He said, sounding confused, then he brightened "Oh by the way..I just thought I'd tell you I'm coming home tomorrow!" he said Lillith was overjoyed "Really? Dame! I've missed you so much!"..."I'll pick you up at your place tomorrow morning" he said "Oh..Dame I'm not at home..my parents sent me to that girls academy..you know the one right?" Lillith asked... "Of course!" Damien answered "my sister went to that one..oh I brought you back something from Germany...I think you'll like it.." he said a hint of mischeviousness in his voice... "Well then..." Lillith purred "I guess you'll just have to come over to the school and give it to me" she said eagerly..."Alright babe.."Damien said "See you tomorrow my Annabel Lee. Lillith hung up her phone, she was excited by Damien's call, she had missed him so much...she picked up her violin and resumed playing...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:00 pm
"Until My Daddy Caught Us..."
"That Won't Happen Again..."
They Kiss Intensely With Tongue, A Lot Of It  

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

xViolet_Demisex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:27 pm
Lillith was so excited...she couldn't wait to see Damien...she continued playing her violin late into the night...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 am
student Name: Aquanite Uchiha
age(12-18 ): 13
appearance: ~my avatar~
personality: She is an arrogant, serious, smart & kind-hearted woman
dorm number(1-12): 1  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

xViolet_Demisex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm
Lillith woke up, the sun streaming through her window "Crap! I forgot to close the curtains!"she said.She crossed the room and pulled the heavy black velvet curtains closed part way, letting only a little light shine through. She sat down on her bed and tried to go over last nights details in her head, Damien was coming home! and he still loved her! ..."Oh crap! what time is it?" she said to herself...she looked at the clock. "9:45??? Dame'll be here in fifteen minutes!!!!" She frantically turned on her lgithswitch, making the chandelier above her bed glare with brightness, iluminating her room. She ran into her closet, coming out moments later in a blood red corset and black skinny jeans. She pulled on her combat boots, and ran to the bathroom to get ready..."Oh man!" Lillith thought "I have just enough time to put my make-up on and then I'll meet him in the courtyard." She sat down at her vanity and picked up her make up bag (shaped like a coffin), she took out red-eyeshadow, black eyeliner, black mascara, and black lipstick...and she went to work...5 minutes later she stopped. Lillith looked in the mirror, she was surprisingly pale, the eye-shadow and black lipstick contrasted drastically to her pallor. She looked at her clock "Crap! he'll be here in two minutes!" she grabbed her cofin purse, threw her i-pod and cell phone in it and dashed downstairs.

Lillith ran full-speed towards the courtyard, she arrived and Damien was nowhere in sight, she sat down on one of the benches. "My Lillith" a voice said. Lillith spun around and there he was..."Oh man! he's been away for three months I didn't realize how much I missed him!...he's still as gorgeous as ever." Lillith thought to herself as she ran to him. He picked her up in an embrace and swung her around.
"Lillith I've missed you so much! those three months were so long without you." Damien smiled, "So do you want to see your gift?" Lillith nodded. "Alright" Damien said, and with a flourish he removed a black velvet rectangular box from his coat pocket and handed it to Lillith. "She took it from his hands, and she opened the box. Inside was a gorgeous ruby necklace on a silver chain.
Pic right here: User Image

Lillith gasped. "Dame! It-It's beautiful! Is that ruby real?" She looked up at him and he smiled "Yes it is" He said "I found it in an antique store and as soon as I saw it I thought of you. And then here's the best part. Know what it's called?" Lillith shook her head. "It's called" he said dramatically "The Heart of Lillith" He stopped. Lillith stared at him, for three months she had been waiting for him to come home, and then came that day when she was told that he had found someone else..she was devestated of course but as she looked at him now, she realized that he could never find someone else...they were meant to be together. She put the necklace around her neck, the ruby resting against the hollow of her throat..and she kissed Damien, she kissed him passionately and slowly as though it was their last day...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Aquanite is reading her books to become ready for school.  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:59 pm
student Name:molly
appearnce:User Image
personality:funny,quite,smart,creative,n cant forget shes always herself 3nodding
dorm number:6  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm
molly:-closes book- hey were is everyone? ~sigh~ i guess i missed the bell again V_V
-gets up n walks toward the door- huh? its locked....im that late?!?
wow oh well now i have to climb the fence again.......-starts climbing on the tree- i so hate this but its my fault -puts book in mouth- ok almost there -jumps on the fence n goes on the sidewalk- phew tht was close n not a scratch on me ^W^
-looks at watch- wow grandma is gonna flip if im not home in time -starts running for home-  

googly-gurl

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm
student Name:Kitsume
age(12-18 ):17
appearnce:User Image
personality: she likes to play all kinds of sports and likes to sing. she loves her best friend Kyo. She gets sad when she see him with his girlfriend.
dorm number(1-12): 1  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:51 pm
Kitsume walks to her dorm sadly and runs in to Molly and drops her locket
"oh i'm sorry" Kitsume says vary sadly. Kitsume picks up the locket and opens and starts to cry a little  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:51 am
molly droped the book she was reading...oh its ok ^^ -picks up book-
hey r u ok?!?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 am
"I'm fine...its just that i miss my best friend. My mom and dad sent me here because they wanted me to get a better education. My best friends name is Kyo. He is the most popular boy at my old school and he is dating the Cheerleader captain. I don't know why, but when i see them together i feel sad. Can you tell me why."  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:58 pm
hinata_uzumaki44
"I'm fine...its just that i miss my best friend. My mom and dad sent me here because they wanted me to get a better education. My best friends name is Kyo. He is the most popular boy at my old school and he is dating the Cheerleader captain. I don't know why, but when i see them together i feel sad. Can you tell me why."

o i dont really have a family V.V i was the only one who survived the fire "she looks down n a tear runs down her cheek"well atleast i have sum friends......well anyway maybe u like him n u dont want to see him wit some1 else like her...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:13 pm
"i guess i do, but he doesn't like me. hey can you show me where dorm one is?"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 pm
hinata_uzumaki44
"i guess i do, but he doesn't like me. hey can you show me where dorm one is?"

o......ok -cell phone rings- ello.....ok ill see u at 12? ok ok -hangs up- ......sry it was my grandma oh n follow me molly starts walkin up the stares  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff