Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
Vampires and Werewolfs(Accepting now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:09 pm
"I take it he isn't really a friend of yours is he?" She turned her head towards Dim and now regretted calling him. "If we split up, I fear one of you being attacked. He knows our current location now and I'm sure he'll be heading this way. So we better get a move on." She kept her nose high, making sure to keep alert for Fang.
"Is there anyone else after the two of you? We might want to get everything out in the open so we don't get caught by surprise again."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:18 am
Aluu shook her head. "The only real threat against me is Ace. What about you November? Any one out there that wishes you dead?" she asked as she tried to control the shaking of her hands. She bgan to look through some of the houses, trying to find some supplies. "I can try and keep Fang and the angels away for a while," she said looking up from a pile of wrapped goods. "I control darkness, remeber?" She moved her hands in an odd fashion as a ball of blackness appeared from all corners of the werewolf village.

Ace smiled and said, "Rapheal, I know much about that blasted little bloodsucker Aluu but not enough on the werewolf and other vampire. the vampire seems to go by the name Dim and was strange powers fro she threw a lightning bolt at us and a tornado. The werewolf, I believe her name is November and that they are all headed to werewolf territory. It won't be long before the wars againast us start," Ace sighed as he finished explaining to Rapheal and waited for his response.  

Azula Mai 101

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:55 pm
"This is true..The let us head off to the Werewolf territory. Perhaps we can catch them by surprise and get rid of them quickly. No one is going to miss a couple vampires and a werewolf afterall. Anyone who does will blame it on the other race." Raphael stood up and headed down the stairs. He moved over to the two of them and spread all six of his wings. "Let's go."

Amaranth nodded he looked to Ace before following after Raphael.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

November thought for a moment before shaking her head. "None that I know of. Everyone I know is either dead or somewhere far away. My oly enemy is the angels."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:31 pm
Aluu nodded slowly. "Grab whatever you need and lest get out of hear," she began gathering items as she spoke. After a while she shivered as a soft breeze wafted through the small village. She cringed as the smell of Fang reached her. He was close but that didn't stop her for she continued to gather food and other items they may need.

Ace spread his wings and took flight, following the other angels. "Should we take them from different directions? And if it's alright with you, I'd like to take care of Aluu myself. She can be a little, uh, difficult and I am quite familar with her and so I sort of know all her moves," he smiled to himself when he thought of Aluu falling to him. The thought of seeing the whatever light was left in the dark little vampire leave her eyes forever thrilled.  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:12 pm
Dim looked over at Aluu and November. "At the moment, the only one we should need to worry about is Fang since the angels wouldn't dare kill us in such an open area. The werewolves would smell it instantly and come see what it was, hopefully they're smart and have realized this." She said adjusting the bag on her shoulder. "Is everyone ready? We have to keep moving. If we keep traveling without any trouble then we should reach the vampire border by sunrise. It will be harder for Fang to find us once we cross the border. Come on, we need to hurry." Dim said with a slight smill waiting for the others to finish what they were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang was close enough now to read Dim's mind. He growled as he tried to pick up his pace. "We'll see who gets to the border first.... after all, wasn't it you who told me running with a 'pack' will always be slower than running alone?" he asked himself, his gloomy mood starting to lift again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:15 pm
"That is true. The angels more than likely want to keep this a secret. As long as we stay in an area inhabitied by intellgent beings, they can't touch us. It's him and open spaces we will have to worry about." She sniffed the air, trying to find Fang's position once again, but she was having a hard time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Raphael looked over to Ace and nodded. "Fine, Ace, you tale Aluu, Amaranth, you take the wolf, and I'll take the tornado weilding vampire Dim. Just be warned, we can't attack them in a populated area, otherwise we will have more creatures to kill, and that would lead to us getting into trouble."

Amaranth nodded as he flew on towards the werewolf territory.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:55 pm
Aluu nodded. "Let's go. The faster we get away from here the better," she walked to the edge of the village and looked back. "Can we please, please get away from here," she pleaded as the place scared her a little. "How far away is Fang?"

Ace nodded and smiled. Finally. Revenge, he thought. "Little Aluu shall soon regret crossing paths with me," he smirked. The angels continued to fly, there wings beating a steading pace.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:49 pm
Before November could say Dim spoke up. "About 4 miles. He's starting to slow down." Dim said absently then shaking her head. "Come on, we need to get to vampire territory as soon as possible. I have a friend who owes me money that will let us stay with him for a little bit. It's a ways from the boundary line so we should be ok there." Dim said, then she started into a light jog as the others caught up, she picked up her pace until they were running a good speed but were still saving energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang kept the same distance from Dim as he raced around her making his way toward the border line. He could already tell that he was ahead of them. If he stayed as this speed he'd probably get to the border in enough time to catch his breath before they could even see him.  

Mari_Shade

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 pm
As Aluu ran be Dim's side and with November on the other side of Dim she realised that she may always be on the run. Escaping the Angels, or Werewolves or even her own kind, the Vampires. "Dim? Novemeber?" she asked for she was about to share this infomation with her friends but soon stopped her self as she skidded to a halt. "Run! As fast as you can! To the border line!" she cried out as she sped off again, passing her friends. She could hear the steady beats of the Angels wings close by. We have to get away. Somehow, she thought to herself.

"I have a feeling they already know we are close by," Ace cautioned the other angels. "If we split up we can corner them." He began to dive towards the ground but looked to see if Amaranth and Rapheal would agree to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 pm
"Good idea. I don't want them to get away from us. Let us make sure we are not spotted." Raphael took one direction, and Amaranth took another as they all swooped down towards their victims.

November lifted her head up and snarled. "They won't give up. We need to get to a crowded area before they can catch us. But if we split up we will be picked off. Let's stay together."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:23 pm
Aluu continued to run. Her dark crimson hair flying out behind her. "Hurry!" she cried. She didn't want to fight again. "We're almost to the border line and I'm sure the nearest village is only a few miles away. There will be plenty of Vampires around. Dim and I will protect you from them for they will surly out number us but they won't harm us though!"

After a while, the sped past the last few trees and into the open. More trees could be seen in the distance. She pointd to them and said, "Vampire terriory. We are ever so close to to escaping them." She laughed at this. "Finally, we will be safe."

Ace dived, heading towards them. "They are close to Vampire territory. We must stop them from before they get near a populated area." Ace didn't panick but rather held his wings closer to his body as so to go faster.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:36 pm
Dim slowed to a halt and faced the skies. "Damn it! Give it a rest!" she screamed throwing her hands up into the air. Her arms shook with effort as she tried to create a hurricane and a tornado at the same time. After a few seconds the clouds started to circle as heavy rain fell from the sky. Dim gave up on the twister for the moment, turned away from the sky and ran to cetch up with Aluu and November hoping the rain and winds would wreak the angel's flight pattern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang was on the border now and laughed with excitement, he took a sharp turn right and ran along the border to meet Dim and Aluu. As the rain started coming down he knew that either Dim noticed his change of course or she was in trouble.  

Mari_Shade

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:58 pm
Aluu ran as fast as she could. I hope someone hears me she thought as she prepared to scream out. "Help! Help! Angels stole the stone! Not werewolves! Come for they willl kill us all!" She knew Fang was close by and hoped he would hear and come to help them. Swallowing her fear, Aluu screamed out again. Loud, clear and almost desparate. She knew a few vampires near here and hoped they would come. "HELP! ANGELS!" she screamed. By now her throat hurt. She spun around and gathered up energy from the surrounding darkness. I hope this slows them down. She gathered a huge ball of pure darkness. Aiming carefully, she through it with all her remaining strength. Right for the angels. She almost lost her balance but forced herself to continue running towards the border line.

Ace heard Aluu's cries. "Fools," he sneared. He dodged the darkness easily but found it hard to get away from Dim's storm. "Quick. We have to stop them and there is another Werewolf close by. We may have to destroy them as well."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:13 am
Fang stepped out of the tree line in front of Aluu, Dim, and November in his human form. By the sound of Aluu's screams he looked at her just as she released a ball of darkness up into Dim's storm. A man with wings dodged it and continued for Aluu. "Angels huh? Sounds interesting." As he said this something ran into him from the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Dim noticed she was crashing into the side of Fang forcing both of them to the ground. "Damn it!" she screamed getting to her feet. "I don't have time for this!" she said without even a sideways glance at Fang as she ran toward Aluu. When she reached her she got her into her arms and carried her. "You need to save your energy." she said sprinting to the border again with November at her side. "Almost there, all we have to do is hope Fang is still on the ground by the time we crossover." she said glancing up at the sky and trying to get a lightning bolt to hit the angels.  

Mari_Shade

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:37 pm
"The little fools think they will be able to get away hmn?" Raphael looked to the werewolf and then to the fleeing group. "Ace! Fall back!!" He held his arms up to shield his face from the immense wind and rain. He tucked his wings down and dove down to where Fang was, expecting the others to follow him.

"Eh?" Amaranth looked to Raphael and then to Ace. He didn't understand why they where not chasing but moved to Raphael's side anyway. "What's going on? Why aren't we chasing them?"

"This plan won't work, we have to think up something else...and I've got just the plan..provided we can get this wolf's help of course." Raphael looked down to Fang and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------

November ran up beside the two of them and panted as they finally reached a crowded area. She was very thirsty now. "I think...**Pant pant** we lost them..."  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff