Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The progress thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

takocos

Dapper Genius

4,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:03 pm

kq_ncaeay
End Of Week 14 For KQ
Starting weight: 181
Current weight: 162

Weight Loss: -0 lb [this week] 19 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: about 22 lb

Feeling: i bought size 9 jeans today! eek i've gone down 4 sizes!!!

Wow... I've gone up 6 sizes in a very small amount of time, from a 10 to a 16, so fast (about 6 months) that I can't keep up with my growing a** and now I only have about 3 pairs of pants that fit. It pisses me off because that's money that I didn't have to spend when I have 20+ pairs of size 10s in my girlfriend's basement. But, I have lost 20lbs (from 200 down to 180!) in about a month, so it's coming off about as fast as it's going on.

I do need some help though- I'm doing pretty good on my calorie counting & such, but I'm afraid to go to the gym and work out. I go to Morehead State University, and there's a really good gym here that's free for students, but I'm a big geek (the kind that people through things at in high school) and I'm afraid of what all the cute little cheerleader/basketball girls and the huge football guys will think of me. Plus, I don't know how to work any of the machienes, and all my geeky little friends are as scared as I am, so I would have to go alone. Does anyone have any advice.

The calorie counting seems to be working really well though. I'm very proud of myself. I've only slipped a couple of times (choco. tempts me so), but overall I've been doing really well.

Staring weight: 200lbs
Weight now: 180
Weight loss: 20lbs
Weight Still to lose: 50lbs
Feeling: Scared
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:23 pm

End Of Week 15 For KQ

Current weight: 161

Weight loss: -1 lb [this week] 20 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: 21 lb

Feeling: okay

kq_ncaeay

kq_ncaeay

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:39 pm

takocos
kq_ncaeay
End Of Week 14 For KQ
Current weight: 162

Weight Loss: -0 lb [this week] 19 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: about 22 lb

Feeling: i bought size 9 jeans today! eek i've gone down 4 sizes!!!

Wow... I've gone up 6 sizes in a very small amount of time, from a 10 to a 16, so fast (about 6 months) that I can't keep up with my growing a** and now I only have about 3 pairs of pants that fit. It pisses me off because that's money that I didn't have to spend when I have 20+ pairs of size 10s in my girlfriend's basement. But, I have lost 20lbs (from 200 down to 180!) in about a month, so it's coming off about as fast as it's going on.

I do need some help though- I'm doing pretty good on my calorie counting & such, but I'm afraid to go to the gym and work out. I go to Morehead State University, and there's a really good gym here that's free for students, but I'm a big geek (the kind that people through things at in high school) and I'm afraid of what all the cute little cheerleader/basketball girls and the huge football guys will think of me. Plus, I don't know how to work any of the machienes, and all my geeky little friends are as scared as I am, so I would have to go alone. Does anyone have any advice.

The calorie counting seems to be working really well though. I'm very proud of myself. I've only slipped a couple of times (choco. tempts me so), but overall I've been doing really well.

Staring weight: 200lbs
Weight now: 180
Weight loss: 20lbs
Weight Still to lose: 50lbs
Feeling: Scared

You don't necessarily have to go to the gym to workout, I sure don't (don't have the kind of money). You can do it in the privacy of your own home while you're watching tv or something. Try doing a routine of crunches/push ups and other excersizing ever day or every other day and I guarantee you'll see results (its working for me! smile )

Also, instead of driving places, try walking or bike riding the distance instead once in a while. That way you'll get some cardio as well.
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:08 am

End of week one for AngelSlave

-Weight lost: five pounds (Me thinks it's water weight)

-Feeling: Alright.

-Any fitter: A little.

- Off topic: need to fit into that damn bride's maids dress xp

AngelSlave

kq_ncaeay

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:58 am

End Of Week 16 For KQ
Current weight: 162.5

Weight Loss: +1.5 lb [this week] 18.5 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: 22.5 lb

Feeling: Bad... some times it seems like I'll never achieve my goal by the time summer's over.

Any Fitter?
I'm certain I've lost inches this month, and cant wait to take my measurements on wednesday!!
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:07 am

Started Weight Watchers: 9 March 2006

Weight Loss Goal: 22 pounds

Total Loss: 20.1 pounds as of 21 May 2006

Fitness: I work out in the gym once a week; take three walks weekly; do stomach rolls/crunches/situps once a week; do deep/forceful breathing exercises once a day.

Recent Rewards: I went on a two-mile walk every day for the past week except Friday, and wasn't tired at the end of it. That's really reward enough, but I also got other rewards: Mother and I celebrated my new weight together by going shopping for things to decorate my new living room, as I moved in in February and hadn't really done anything to dress up the place. Now the living room looks almost as good as I do. biggrin

Non-Weight Goal: My mother is here in town, and just as I hoped, I was able to walk all over town with her without having my energy flagging. I also got to wear the five skirts I'd bought, which were too small when I bought them, and are now -- get this! -- a bit too loose.

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chompy McChomp chomp

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:26 am

I'm terrible at this! It seems like I haven't even started...oi! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:37 am

Beginning of week one for Greeny

-Weight lost: 2 lbs.

-Feeling: A bit discouraged, but willing enough to go on.

-Any fitter? Im making progress. Slowly. Ugh...

Kuquye

AngelSlave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:45 pm

End of week three for AngelSlave

-Weight lost: none

-Feeling: Alright.

-Any fitter: lots. I can run for a little bit longer then I use to.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:10 pm

End Of Week 17 For KQ
Startingg weight: 181
Current weight: 162.5

Weight Loss:
-0 lb [this week] 18.5 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose:
22.5 lb

Feeling: Crap. This makes total weight loss for May: +2.5 lb. Wow. I was doing great, I lost about 3 lbs, then I gained it back (for NO reason) in one. friggin. day. Jeez, this always happens and it makes me so upset! I really, really wanted to get under 160.

Any Fitter? Yeah I s'pose. For May I lost 3 inches on my waist, about 1 inch on my hips and almost 1 whole inch off my arm flab rolleyes

kq_ncaeay

~Skelly.Storyteller~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:31 pm

BEGINNING OF WEEK ONE
Mood: Blah xp
Original Weight: 208 lbs
Progress: 0 lbs.
Notes: I'm starting over. I was uber depressed and crap kept happening over the last month or so, and my weight shot up and I lost all track of dieting. So I'm going to start over, starting today, instead of killing myself trying to get back on track.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:56 pm

BLINKYTHERED'S RENEWED WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY!

At the beginning of this summer, I started a new weight loss regime: specifically, Weight Watchers (which I've done before, but years aog.)

Here is my progress so far, and I'll update on a weekly basis after this, usually on mondays since that's when I weigh in officially.

THE STARTING STATS!
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 202.6 (heaviest I've ever been)
BMI: 34.8 (YIKES!!)

GOALS:
1. 10% (20.2 pound loss)
2. Reaching 174 pounds (29.9 BMI)
[ More to come! ]

AFTER WEEK ONE
Current weight: 199.2
BMI: 34.2
Weight lost: 3.4 biggrin !!!
Notes: It's so so hard at first, but I can feel my habits slowly changing for good..

AFTER WEEK TWO
[Didn't weigh. Memorial Day. biggrin ]

AFTER WEEK THREE
Current weight: 195.2
BMI: 33.5
Weight lost: 4 3nodding
TOTAL weight lost: 7.4 heart

TARGET FOR NEXT WEEK: 2.6 pounds (To reach a total of 10 pounds!)

BlinkyTheRed

A.Midnight.Whisper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:42 pm

Beginning of Week One
Original Weight: 111 lbs
Progress: 3 lbs - possibly 7 lbs
Feeling: Tired and a little achy.
Any Fitter: I think so. I can manage to do things without worrying about where my inhaler is.
Notes: I've been trying for a while to lose a few pounds and get toned up, but this is the first week I'm really going to start keeping track. The original weight posted is the original weight from when I first decided I want to get in shape.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:20 pm

Begining of Week One

Original Weight:207lbs
Progress:-0
Mood:Eww. I'm sick right now D: (allergies, actually)
Any fitter:Nope.
Any notes:This whole thing went down the drain, so I'm starting over. weeee!

skeletal drive

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games