Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:50 pm
"Oh it's Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold. Personally I didn't like the singer before this album since he did a whole lot of metal screams and nothing else but this time on City of Evil he actually has a voice." He smiles and looks over at the other girls, "Hullo there I don't remember you but I'd like to figure out." His brain was in good senses since he had a nice state of mind...also he inhaled some fumes on the way over from the sience lab to keep his brain in check, "Mine is Jack....no wait that isn't right. Jake yeah thats it." He laughs a little embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:20 pm
My name's Rin yeah I slept in your room last night remember I was like right next to you remember me now? *Rin asks as she puts her arms around Jake's neck*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:31 pm
Blackrose01111
My name's Rin yeah I slept in your room last night remember I was like right next to you remember me now? *Rin asks as she puts her arms around Jake's neck*
"Slightly but I don't usually remeber who I wake up next to. See I have a tendacy to hurt myself before that happense unless they are REALLY close." He smiles and eats some more cereal.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm
I was really close to you *Rin says as she bends herself over Jake's head and kisses his forehead*  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:34 pm
"yeah and i would be the other girl in your room last night...." she says with a smirk on her face because she is remembering what had happened that morning.... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:00 pm
yup as you can see we already know and remember you Jake *Rin says still standing behind Jake with her arms around his neck. She pulls his head closer to her chest* By the way thanks for sleeping with me last night it was fun *Rin says with a small smile on her face*  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:29 pm
"yeah, and thanks for letting me use your spare bed" she says while standing up "well i guess i better go now, you two look pretty comfortable by yourselfs" she said while walking out of the cafeteria she then goes back to her dorm and listens to music  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:46 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"yeah, and thanks for letting me use your spare bed" she says while standing up "well i guess i better go now, you two look pretty comfortable by yourselfs" she said while walking out of the cafeteria she then goes back to her dorm and listens to music
takes his key and opens the door and walks inside without knowing someone's there and drops all of his stuff on one of the beds and turns around and realizes that there is a girl sitting there on the other bed "hi, sorry to bother you like this but it looks like we're roomates... my name's mark by the way..." he says while reaching out his hand  

Bloodletting

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:52 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
takes his key and opens the door and walks inside without knowing someone's there and drops all of his stuff on one of the beds and turns around and realizes that there is a girl sitting there on the other bed "hi, sorry to bother you like this but it looks like we're roomates... my name's mark by the way..." he says while reaching out his hand
"cool! my name's Yuriko..." she says while shaking his hand  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:59 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"well i guess i should start unpacking huh?"  

Bloodletting

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:07 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"yeah, i'll help you" she says with a smile as she stands up and walks over to the other bed and waits for him to tell her to put something somewhere  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:09 pm
"Hmm I can best say that if anything my world is interesting at the time...I can also say that laughing gas makes anything seem funny. But I really gotta ask since I do feel slightly drunk at the time might I ask...what is my relationship with you. No manipulating my amnesia now I want a nice honest answer...perhaps before I get done eating as well cause I have to head off to a class soon." He smiles with his eyes slightly fogged over laughing a bit.  

Ceveo

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:42 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"yeah, i'll help you" she says with a smile as she stands up and walks over to the other bed and waits for him to tell her to put something somewhere
"umm....ok, i mean if you really want to" he says while pulling out a bunch of posters and laying them on the bed  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:49 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"umm....ok, i mean if you really want to" he says while pulling out a bunch of posters and laying them on the bed
she looks at one of the posters "this is awesome! you like this band??" she says while staring at the poster  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:02 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
she looks at one of the posters "this is awesome! you like this band??" she says while staring at the poster
looks over her shoulder at the poster "oh... switchfoot? of course! their awesome! why?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff