Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
- A Long Goodbye to Fattie McFatterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:00 pm
What I ate today:

- Lunch: An alfredo lean cuisine (250) and 3/4 a slice of bread (45)

- Snack: Banana pudding (I'll guess 150)

- Dinner: Home-bake (400) with a granola bar (110)

- Exercise: 646 calories @ work

Calories consumed: 955

Total intake: 309

Hmm, not many calories did I eat today. Oh well, I'm not hungry, and I'll probably go to bed soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:15 am

What I ate today:

- Breakfast: A turkey sandwich - whole white/low calorie cheddar/lettuce/a little miracle whip (300)

- Snack/Lunch: Bit of cheese bread (Probably 300) with a small salad (120)

- Dinner: Pizza hut chicken alfredo (630) and 3 chocolate dunkers (300)

- Exercise: 13.5 miles at work! 1642 calories (Worked from 11 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.) I can't believe this is all just from walking, jeez, if I took into account all the other crap I have to do... xd

Calories consumed: 1650

Total intake: 8 calories... Wow, I'm REALLY not sure if that's good or bad. I mean, I did eat 1650 throughout the day, so I guess I'm fine.

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:23 pm

What I ate today:

- Snack/Lunch: Granola Bar (110)

- Dinner: Meatloaf (450) with wax beans (20) and a baked potato (175)

- Snack: Salad (150) with 3 meatballs (90) and 3 chicken wings (150)

- Exercise:

Calories consumed: 1145

Total intake: 1145

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 pm
amazing job on all your success so far!  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:21 am

Well thank you! heart

So these past two days... I fell off of the bandwagon xd But it was kind of on purpose. I wrote about when I was waitressing from 11 a.m. - 11:30 p.m., and I think that my body kind of told me I really needed a break. I mean, after that day, I was SO hungry and exhausted... I am guessing it's because I only had that total intake of 8, and I've just been eating like crazy. I decided that I would let myself go, just for a day or so... and holy crap, did I let myself go over the past two days... I just wish I would have drank some soda too:

- 4 or 5 glazers donuts
- A big sub with 700 cals from kwik trip
- Long John Silver's french fries, chicken, and hushpuppies
- 2 slices of stuffed crust pizza
- 2 zebra cakes

I'm not even upset about it. The way I saw it was that I kind of deserved it, I think I'm doing really well so far ._. And just two days of gorging won't really set me back too much. This way, my craving for sweets 'n such should be gone for a while.

But anyways xd Yep! Starting back up my diet today. Woo-woo. I'm going to start doing movies again, because I think my tattoo is healed enough that I can work out more now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 pm

What I ate today:

Munching at work: Some sort of odd invention from work (lasagna with alfredo and chicken instead of meat sauce): I'll guess... 700!

Late Dinner: Leftovers from Long John Silver's - I had quite a few calories left from today, so I figured... why not? pirate Fries (230) Chicken (140) Crumblies (100) Hushpuppies (180)

Exercise: 402 calories burned from walking at work

Calories consumed: 1350

Total intake: 948

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 pm
What I ate today:

Dinner: 1.75 grilled cheese sandwiches on whole-white (525) and tomato soup (60) (I started out with 2 sandwiches and a whole cup of soup, but I couldn't finish it, I'm too full)

Snack: Michelina's chicken and smiley fries (340)

Snack 2: Slice of ham/pineapple pizza(300) slice of pepperoni pizza(33 cool (boyfriend brought it home)

Exercise: 329 calories on DDR, Self: Bikini Ready, Fast! workout movie (about 176 calories - the website has a calculator)

Calories consumed: 1563

Total intake: 1058

So, as you guys can see from my title, I hit the 25lb mark! I finally got onto the WiiFit, after dreading it because of my recent gorge-fest... I guess that two days of eating really didn't throw me off too much, though! ... But I still haven't lost an inch from my love handles. :S It's what's making me look so big! But... I don't care at the moment! xd

This is amazing news to me, and I'm going to treat myself to something nice, nicer than a piercing that didn't even have proper placement sad . I never expected to lose this much so quickly, and I am very happy about it! I think I'm off to a good start on my goal. ^__^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 pm
Way to go!  

Lady Schist

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:28 pm

@Schist: Thanks! You too!

What I ate today:

Lunch: Shrimp scampi with a bit of cheese (330) and a slice of bread (65)

Dinner: I was huuungry so I really filled my plate! Had beef roast, a beef roast sandwich potatoes and carrots... I'll figure out the cals later (edit: and I only ate about 1/2 of the plate and the sandwich... so I'm going to guess this whole meal was ~800)

Snack: Granola bar (100)

Exercise: 554 cals at work

Calories consumed: 1295

Total intake: 741

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 am
What I ate today:

Breakfast: Bacon sandwich with cheddar (Will check calories later)

Dinner:

Snack:

Exercise:

Calories consumed:

Total intake:

It's going to be another long day today at work. I go in at 2, and I will probably leave sometime between 11 and 12. I think I'm going to eat what I want today, because I know last time I worked a long day, I was REALLY hungry the next couple days... so I don't want to make that mistake again..  

Kasumi Kama

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:14 am
omg your doing so well. cpngrats! keep it up!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:24 pm
Thank you! ^_^

What I ate today:

Lunch: Garlic/olive oil 'n vermicelli noodles (360) with a small salad (100) and a strawberry/banana smoothie (200)

Dinner/Munching: 2.5 slices of large thin crust bbq-chicken pizza (chicken, cheese, onion, tomato, green pepper) ... I can't find calories for this, so I'm going to guess about 350 cals per slice, so... 875.

Exercise: 512 cals at work

Calories consumed: 1535

Total intake: 1023

I finally took some updated body shots, in honor of the 25lb loss:

User Image

User Image

Those pics make me look small as hell! xd Well, compared to what I USED to be >_> But I think it's just a flattering T shirt or something, woohoo for Simon and Garfunkel!

This is what it really looks like, up close:

User Image

Lmao, and THIS one... holy crap, I don't even need the 50lb loss site, my mirror does it for itself. I moved in the middle of it, and the flash wasn't on... that's why it did this effect xd :

User Image

As well as an updated face pic:
User Image

Kasumi Kama

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 pm
Wow I can really see the difference! What are you using to calculate how many calories you're using through the day? I could really use it. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:38 pm

Well, usually I just look on the box of the stuff... and if I can't find it on the box, I look it up online. I use the internet a lot for the calorie information. And I always measure stuff out... like, if it says 1 cup, I use 1 cup.. stuff like that. Or I try to make the best guesstimate I can, I don't really do anything special 3nodding

edit: oh, I thought you said how many calories I'm eating xd But I use my phone to calc how many I use! It has as step counter inside a fitness section of the phone... and it tells you how many steps you've walked and how many calories it burned. For example, tonight at work I walked 4.4 miles. It really comes in handy, but it doesn't track like, how many calories I burn doing other stuff - just walking.

Kasumi Kama

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:45 am
Whoa that's really nifty! I was kinda looking at fitday.com for calorie use calculations but they didn't have anything for WiiFit. whee  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff