Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Look in The Eye (Dread_Detective & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:58 am
The vampire girl sat in the chair next to the bed, glad to have some peace and quiet to do her homework in. She also had a book for Abbie to mistakingly read which talked of the origins of vampires and all that jazz. her phone vibrated, it was Basil. "Yes, Basil she's fine and is asleep, the doctors said it's a mild concussion adn that she should stay overnight here. Are you almost done? Good, I'll be sure to contact her mother and get her school work taken care of." Samantha closed the phone and went outside of the room to call Abbie's mother and the school to make sure all the bases were covered. Basil was on his way back, but was being cautious as he wasn't sure how his body would react.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 am
Abbie woke, seeing that Samanthat had left. She wondered to herself if her mother knew she was here. She shrugged and sat up, peering at a book on the end table. She picked it up, raising an eyebrow. "Vampires." She read aloud. "Hmm" She mused and opened to the first page and began to read. She had a feeling that there were connections, but she kept brushing them off.Her new boyfriend couldn't be a vampire... could he? She wondered as she continued to read. She made a face as more and more matched Basil. She chewed on her lip nervously.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm
Samantha poked her head into the room, catching the girl reading the well placed book. "I will right back, have fun reading that book Abbie." She said heading to get some much needed coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:02 pm
Abbie smiled and waved, then went back to the book. She chewed on her lip as she read, the similarities were just too prominent to ignore. She put the book down and looked out the door. She wondered when Basil would return. If he'd come back at all... Her blood probably set him off... Not that he was ill because of it... because he wanted it  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 pm
Basil made his way down the hospital hallway, wondering if Abbie was still flailing about. He came into the room, unaware of the book she was reading at first because he was glad to see her. "Abbie, it's good to see you are better." He said kissing her on the cheek, his eye's shining thier normal neutral color. "What's that you are reading?" He asked being completely innocent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:44 am
"Samantha gave me this book on vampires." Abbie stated, looking up at him with a smile. "Its really interesting... I'm highly intriguied by the whole idea of vampires" She nodded happily. "And I guess I'm better... I feel horrible... but I'm not unconcious or anything so I guess thats good." She blushed once she realized Basil had indeed kissed her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:07 pm
A frown appeared on Basil's face, "My cousin gave you that book, didn't she? Well she was always one for subtlety." He mused, looking over the pages. "I'm glad you are feeling better, for a while there you had me concerned." He added kissing her cheek and then her eyelids.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:12 pm
Abbie shrugged her shoulders. "I don't think that vampires are as bad as depicted in movies... I mean they're normal people... They just drink blood instead of eating food. All of them arn't bad. Just some I guess. I dunno... I've never met a vampire." She smiled and peered up at him, blushing more. The heart monitor beside her was beeping like crazy. "I'm sorry to worry you." She whispered with a nod. "I'll try not to."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:42 pm
The gentleman nodded, "Not all of us are evil, although there are some that would certainly fill your perception of evil. Most vampires are in Europe where the weather is more controlled and it's easier to hide there." He mused, dropping a hint to what he really was.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:46 pm
Abbie's eyes widened. "All of us?" She asked, her voice shaking quietly. "You mean you're a vampire?" She asked carefully trying not to offend him. "Not that it's a bad thing..." She stammered, "I mean I kind of guessed... No one looks that good!" She giggled nervously as she babbled on.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 am
Basil looked at her, making sure to keep his distance. "Yes, I am a vampire. I've been one for around 100 years, and I can see you understand better than I thought." He smiled slightly. "That's a very good indication of finding us, we are too pretty to fade away." He chuckled, smoothing her hair with his free hand. "That's why I said it would be better for you to keep your distance, even though I do not drink human blood it does have a certain aroma about it." He inhaled slightly, smelling the delicous smell of the blood of Abbie.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 am
Abbie chewed her lip as she thought it all over. "I knew I was getting myself into something." She chuckled with a smile up at Basil. "I have no problem with it. I think. But we're going to go with that thought." She raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "So when you said I smelt good, you meant my blood and not me. Right?" She asked, she had so many questions about being a vampire. She kind of wished she was one... That way she could feel like she was good enough for him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:51 pm
He shrugged, "I think you smelt good before I noticed your blood. During the entire time at the ball, I couldn't smell anything but your perfume. At school was the first time I smelled it. Do not worry, you are good enough for me, there are no expectation for you to fulfill." He clasped her hand in earnest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 pm
Abbie sighed a bit. "So you can read my mind. How nice." She teased. "Nothing'll be a secret from you." She smiled and shook her head as she looked down at her hand in his. "But there is expectations." She muttered. "Especially when you're in highschool." She frowned a bit and pouted.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:33 pm
Basil laughed hard at this statement, " You don't have to be a mind reader to know what you are thinking. As for expectations set up by high school, believe me it does not matter what they think. I think I should know being around teenagers for the better part of my life." He said smugly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff