Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O
How is the poster above going to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AAX8

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:27 pm
that was creative ...
well the charge will be so strong that it sends a lightning bolt to u and makes the fire around u even stronger, so u get burned. and wen youre bear smell that u smell like barbeque?? he will eat u!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:26 pm
oh noooes poor me!
when you die it will be by accident. your lizard thing is always grumpy and your imp always sleepingone day out of nowhere it will attack your imp getting sick of its laziness. there will be alot of confused fighting which you try to break up and being the cunning creature your imp is the lizard thingy will take its temper out on you without realizing it and the imp will just sleep in a tree somewehre not caring  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

AAX8

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:47 pm
well i have to admit , that was good.
well youre moon above u will just suddenly blow up sending giant chunks at u . 1 will stab u in the eye. one will hit youre bear and he will go crazy slahing u then runs away. then another piece will be sent up youre a** and out youre nose bringing with it apiece of youre brain!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:12 pm
eesh omjeez.... one day you the imp and your little lizard guy will be sleeping then the imp will start having a nightmare. you try to comfort it but it starts thrashing arround and accidentally catches your neck with its tail. you get slowly strangled then your neck broken as the imp thrashes and flings your lifeless body left and right and so on. mrgreen  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

AAX8

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:37 am
man she's good!!
well one day a powerful wind will come along and it will make youre giant shurikan spin so fast that it will be like a propeller and u will start to flt up so fast u catch on fire. u will fly so high u will start to slowly suphocate. u go higher and higher untill u finally reach space and then u will implode.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:29 pm
ur devil imp will eat ur brain xD  

TheGreatPumpkinMistress

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:42 am
first that scrf thing is going to strangle you, then while you're choking those litlle flying things are going to gouge out your eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:55 pm
well youre chain saw will grow a mind of its own and it will suddenly lunge at you badly disfiguiring youre face  

AAX8

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:07 pm
every year your girlfrends birthday comes around and she never celebrates it or wants gifts. but this year shes turning 18 and you want to do something special. you find a gift for her that you MUST get wrap it up and on the day give it to her along with a cake for the occasion. she loves it but is very mega pissed that you didnt listen to her. she winds up killing you horribly in a random moodswing between temper and love mrgreen enjoy  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:57 am
she woudnt do that.
youlle be walking home from school one day . you decide to take a shortcut through the park. wen u go through u see a bird in a tree. u dont think anything of it but wen u look back up there are 2 more. and every time u look back up there , there are 2 more until there are like 1000. u start to run cause youre freaked out. and then they suddenly atack u picking out youre inners and youre bonees till there is only a bloody skeleton left  

AAX8

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm
you will die by hemeroids. they will have completely blocked your butt and when one day you try to poop your a** will explode  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm
YOULLE GET AIDS  

AAX8

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:25 am
AAX8 will die when I take out my meat cleaver and cut him in tiny pieces with my meat cleaver!X3 AAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!XD And then I will bury him where no one will find him and then I will go back home and watch TV and eat doritos and act innocent!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 am
youre twisted
well, i'll come back to life and poison youre doritos when youre not looking. so that wen you try to act "innocent" you will choke and die  

AAX8

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 pm
you dont technically die of aids so i guess you mean i get aids and die of something else. and oh? then you die of GONOREyA!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff