Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm
Morgan jumped as she felt her phone vibrate. She pulled it out of her pocket and answered, "Hello?"

"This is the girl from the mall...I want to know more." A girl's voice said on the other end. Morgan's face lit up.

"Yeah! Um...do you still have that notebook and pencil?"

"Yeah."

Morgan smiled, "Okay. Write down this address and meet us there in an hour." She quickly told the girl Jasmine's address. "Okay. See you soon." She hung up her phone and yelled. "Now all we need is to find one more daughter and we'll kick the Atrox's shadowy ***!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 pm
Talli smiled to herself, and ran home to Snowflake. "We're going to this address in an hour."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:40 pm
Snowflake woke up and heard Talli. Snowflake got up and stretched. "Ok. Since i'm coming with, should i be human? Or should i come as a tiger? I can hide and show up in the backyard as a tiger if you want," Snowflake said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:17 pm
"let me guess you hooked another girl into this pointless battle?" Mina sighed. She then yawned. Her stomach growled loudly. "ummmm. . . . . .can we hurry I'm kinda hungrey. . . " Mina rubbed her stomach.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:19 pm
(I SEE U!!! *dashes after Bearclaw*)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 pm
((Aah! *hides behind finger* You'll never find me here!))

Talli shrugged, "I have a feeling they are already use to out of the ordinary happenings..."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:12 pm
Morgan glared, "This is not a pointless battle!" She growled and glanced at Heather, "Head to my house. My mom should be making lunch by now." Heather nodded and sped up, dodging around cars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:03 pm
((When can Snowflake and Talli come over?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:04 pm
Mina narrowed her eye's. "ya. . .whatever."
(yesh! Mina's turning into a jerk!)
(*pauses* where did she go?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 am
(lol, *fast forwards* Right now biggrin )

Morgan hugged her mom goodbye and they all rushed out of the house, the girl would be arriving at Jasmine's in a few. Morgan jumped in her car and started it. Soon they were speeding down the street, music blasting, top down.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 am
"C'mon, Snowflake." Talli called. She then transformed herself into a tiger and ran off at full speed. Soon they arrived at the address. After morphing into human, Talli rung the doorbell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 am
Jasmine got up from her bed, setting her book down, and walked to the door. "You guys know you don't have to-" She stopped when she saw that it wasn't Heather and Morgan. It was a girl, about sixteen or so, a powerful aura coming off her. Suddenly Morgan pulled up on the street and waved. She pointed to her moon amulet and Jasmine immediately understood. "Come in, Morgan and the others will join us." The girl entered and Jasmine spotted something in her back yard.
```````````````````````````````````````````
"Why is there a tiger in my backyard?" Jasmine asked as Morgan entered. The girl from the mall ran over to the door and opened it. "She's my friend."

Morgan shook her head, "Jasmine...tea?" Jasmine nodded and poured some hot water into five cups.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:08 pm
Heather hugged Jasmine and sat down, "Where should we start?"

Jasmine sat and gave everyone a cup of tea, then whispered, "Tu es dear, filia lunae." She stared into the girls eyes. "You are a goddess, a daughter of the moon."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Talli blinked, trying to process the information the best she could. "Um, what does that mean?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:22 pm
Jasmine took a sip of tea, "Long ago the goddess Selene took pity on the people of Earth. She saw that they were scared of the darkness of the new moon. An ancient evil called the Atrox caused this fear to grow and the goddess Selene gave the world five daughters to protect them from the Atrox." She glanced around the table, stopping back at Talli. "You are one of these daughters. The power you have is to help destroy the Atrox."
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan shivered at the name of the Atrox, she had once seen it and felt its evil. It was just a giant shadow, but was very powerful. "It wishes to destroy the moon...the beautiful moon..." Morgan whispered and looked up at Talli. "Do you feel safer at night, while the full moon is up?"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff