Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:00 pm
Ray's brow furrowed. "No." She said flatly. "You've come to go to school. You need control." She pointed out. "There's no way you're coming on an adventure such as this... It's probably going to be horrifying anyway." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:14 pm
Emmy sighed as she heard her sister's voice. "Ray, I'm not a baby. If I concentrate I have control. You've come to go to school too, what's your excuse? That you have control? I don't care if it's going to be creepy or horrifying or any of that. I'm fifteen not five." Emmy sighed, shaking her head. She really wanted to go and would fight her sister, though not very long because she hated fighting with Ray.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:18 pm
Ray shook her head. "No. You're my little sister and I have the responsibilty of looking out for you." She frowned, sitting up with Roberts help. She folded her arms across her chest. "No. And thats final." She commanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:32 pm
Emmy sighed as she shook her head again. "Ray you can't even get out of bed without help, how're you going out to find this girl. This girl that you don't even know." Emmy was grumbling now, mad that her sister wasn't going to let her go. She knew that once her sister said something was final, you could try but there was no way of arguing out of it. She crossed her arms and sat on the floor, her back to her sisters bed.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:49 am
Ray frowned. "You can huff and puff all you like. You're not coming. I'm not putting you in a dangerous situation. All i need is more sleep and I'll be good to go. Plus Robert'll be with me to help me out. And no one else. Me and Him. Him and I. No Emmy." She said with a firm voice. She pinched the bridge of her nose as the images started to flash more again. She slumped against Robert, burying her face in his chest. She shivered and chewed on her lip. "NO!" She screamed, as tears poured down her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:51 am
Emmy frowned as she heard her sister yell. She stood up and looked over the bed. "Ray!" She said quietly. A tear shone but she wiped it off. "Fine. Go with a guy you've known for ten minutes or your sister you've known for fifteen years. Looks like you don't need me so I'm going back to class." Emmy sighed and put her hands in her pockets. If you wont let me go with you I'll go on my own. She thought, once again forgetting her sister could read minds.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:24 pm
Ray frowned deeply as she listened to her sister. She crumpled into Robert's arms and he gently stroked her hair as they sat there. "She can't come. It'd be dangerous. You know I'm right? right?!" She asked anxiously. Robert shrugged. "You're looking out for your sister. It's understandable. But I also think she's responsible enough to come."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:37 pm
Emmy left the nurses office and checked her watch. She really wasn't sure what class she was supposed to be in now. She shifted her backpack over her shoulders as she continued to walk, hoping she was going in the right direction for the next class.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:11 pm
Ray frowned, "Sure side with my sister." She complained, eyeing him suspiciously. She slid back onto the bed. "I wonder if I could go back to my room yet." Robert laughed and shook his head. "I'll go ask." He disappeared and then reappeared and nodded. "Let's get you back to your room." He said as he lifted her into his arms and carried her off, knowing where her dorm was. Ray didn't ask why he knew... She was asleep in his arms  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:17 pm
Emmy found her way to her final class. Chris had saved her a seat, seeing her schedule before classes had started. She shook her head, not wanting to explain what was going on with her sister and why she suddenly went to the nurses office. She just sat, doodling in her notebook on how to go about finding this girl her sister was talking about. She didn't even know what the girl looked like or anything of the sort.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:36 pm
Ray slept semi peacefully until the next morning when Robert knocked on her door. She slowly got up and let him in. He casually walked through the door and closed it behind him. He came and took a seat next to her on the bed. "How are you this morning?" He asked, looking her over. She had much more colour than the other day. She made a face and buried her face in her pillow. "Oh." He said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 pm
Emmy continued with the rest of her classes as she normally would, not paying attention mostly. Just planning for what she could do to find that girl. The next morning she was asleep peacefully in her bed. She heard her alarm but didn't want to get up to it. So she let her hand press snooze as she rolled over in her bed and once again fell asleep.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:12 pm
Robert gently poked her again. "Come on. We have to go before classes begin. To avoid suspection." Ray groaned. He made a good point. She grumbled as she pulled herself out of bed and made her way into the bathroom. She showered quickly and changed into a tank and sweatpants. She really felt no need to look amazing when she was looking around for death. "I figure she's here in the school somewhere. I've only begun seeing her since I got here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:42 am
Emmy awoke a little while later and showered rather quickly, long enough to wake herself up. She changed into one of her t-shirts and jeans. Her favorite pair of sneakers on her feet. "I wonder if Ray has left yet." She thought said quietly. She put her bag over her shoulder as if she were ready to go to classes.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 pm
Ray and Robert left her room and made their way downstairs. They found a door that led to the basement they figured and Robert quickly picked the lock. They disappeared into the door and shut it behind them. Ray pulled a flashlight from her bag as they started their way down some drippy stairs. They crumbled beneath their feet. Ray grabbed onto Roberts hand as they descended  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff