Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:14 pm
"bye" Syria sighed. She rolled onto her back and played with a feather. Okunote looked down at her, "bored, huh" "Yes!" she yapped. Okunote smiled, "Let's see, how bout we play 'featherball'" Syria smiled than frowned, "But I have to let my wounds heal" Okunote smiled, "No Problem, All you have to do-" he took a stick and dug it into the ground so it pointed up. "Is try to blow this feather onto my side, and if it it touches the ground on my side I'm out, your side, Your out" He picked up the feather and blew it toward her. At first she struggled, but she blew the feather and it shot across the room on Okunote's side. "Very good" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:36 pm
Mars caught up with Flower and mewed
"I'll hunt with you."  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:42 pm
Okunote and Syria played their game until Okunote lost. "Wow, You Beat the Champ!" Syria giggled at his words. "Y-Your the champ" She laughed more. Okunote half scoffed and half laughed "I'm the one who created Featherball!" Syria giggled and jumped on Okunote and nommed on his ear. "YIPE!!!" Syria squeaked. She stood staring into space. Okunote gasped in fear he hurt her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:03 am
"Ok Mars. Lets go now so we don't have to hunt in the rain later," Flower said with a smile. So Mars and Flower left camp and started hunting.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:47 am
Mars dragged a few rabbits over to Flower, then caught a sparrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:56 am
Flower pounced on a few birds, then ran up a tree and caught two squirrels.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 am
"Good Catch!"
Mars smiled at Flower  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 pm
"Thanks! I always did like climbing," Flower said.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 pm
"I can tell."
Just then, the sound of lightening and thunder was heard.
"Hurry! Lets get back to camp."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 pm
Syria shook. Okunote ran towards her "Oh My God! Are You Okay?! Did I hurt you?!" Syria shushed him, "Do you hear that? Their coming! You Guys Said They won't! But Listen!" Okunote opened his ears and heard howling and battle cries.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 pm
Flower and Mars gathered their prey when Flower heard something. It sounded like battle cries. "Come on Mars," Flower said. "Lets get back to camp. I want to check up on Syria anyways." Mars understood and nodded. So Flower and Mars gathered all of their prey and headed back to camp.

When they returned, Flower nodded to Mars and Flower left to go see Syria. Flower entered the den and said, "Syria! What are you doing? Are you ok? I just came by to see how you were doing. Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm
Syria shook, "I'm Not Safe Here! None of us are! We Need Shelter!" She cried. "Their coming for ME it's MY fault!" Sye cried louder. Okunote stared into her horridly. He was speechless.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 pm
"OKUNOTE!!!!! What is going on here?" Flower demanded. She hurried over to Sryia, and started licking her. "Its alright Syria. You'll be ok. I'll protect you if i must. Its alright," Flower said to her, trying to calm Syria down. Then Flower paused and turned to Okunote. "What is going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:16 pm
"Their Coming For Her! The Dark Wolves!" He seemed to yell. Their was a huge BANG outside. They looked out to see hundreds of wolves jumping down the guarding cliff. "Get Her Somewhere Safe!" he snapped. He yowled to other cats, the yowl of 'Beginning War'.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:01 am
"Alright. I'll take her somewhere safe, but i'm going to stay with her. She still needs to be taken care of," Flower said to Okunote. "I'll be back eventually." She nudged Syria to her feet. "Come on Syria. I'm taking you somewhere to be protected." When Syria got to her feet Flower lied down. "Get on my back. It will be easier to take you there." Syria nodded and got on. Flower got up and ran out of camp, not through the front, but out of a secret hole.

Flower ran as fast as she could, even with Syria on her back. She kept running and stopped at a hole that looked like a rabbit's den. Flower lied down again and Syria got off. Flower dug at the hole until it was a hole big enough for both of them with room to spare. Syria got in. Flower caught two rabbits that came out and killed them, bringing them in with her when she went in. When they wer both in, Flower summonded up her demon of plants and made the hole look normal again and made flowers grow everywhere along the trail they took so the smell covered their scent. Flower also made flowers grow elsewhere so it looked normal. When Flower was done, she looked over to Syria and licked her. "Its alright now. You are safe."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff