Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:54 pm

" me too.."s he snuggled closer to him and sighed happily." mmm dont shove me soemwhere to be useless, either useful or not at all "s he said her eyes locked on him.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:35 pm

He smile cupping her chin and kissing her. "It's a deal. I was thinking queen but I don't assume you or anyone else would like that very much. Do you know how to cook?" He tought out loud. The verious jobs that had to be done that weren't done by the hosts themselves. "creating the costums and helping us into them... helping to create theme and throwing the parties when we have them." He was looking up at the sky. "Not exactly fun but we could always use the help. It's really up to you. You could be the manager." he laughed lightly.

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:39 pm

She smiled durring the kiss." yes well others, AND myself wouldnt like the queen thing. Hmm..i'm a grand cook...and i CAN sew..sounds fine to me..if it means i get to watch you and make sure you dont go amiss ' She teased and snuggled against him.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:47 pm

He smiled challangingly. "I wouldn't dream of going amiss my love."

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:51 pm

" yeah you better or Kyo, Hikaru, and Kaoru are gonna getcha "S he said chuckling and holding tightly to him. She let her hand play in his hair.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:34 pm

His eye brows arked and he looked down at her. "Oh are they." He gripped her sides and ruthlessly tickled her.

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:40 pm

She gasped and giggled as he tickled at her." st-stop Tamaki "S he said as she tried to wriggle away her laughter full and happy a** he smiled at him.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 am

He stopped when she was gasping and laid his head on her chest his ear to her thundering heart. His smile was content and he linked his fingers with hers.

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:59 pm

She blushed his head on her chest but didnt complain. She squeezed his hands a moment and just sighed her breathing returning to normal.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 pm

He propped himself up on his elbow. "Why me?"

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:19 pm

"becaus eyou saw me, and wanted me for more than my name and family 's he said softly but sat up still enar him. She smiled at the river and leaned onhim.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:08 pm

He nodded and held her while the river played a song and the wind sighed through the trees, the horses stood side by side their breathing slow and relaxed as they grazed or drank. "I like you just the way you are. I've learned last names me nothing, it's the person inside that couldn't and thats who I saw."

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:16 pm

She smield hearing him and snuggled closer. " Thank you "She murmured softly against him as she lay her face against his neck. she took a deep breath memorizing the smell of him, in allthis happiness.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:14 pm

He ran his hand up and down her back and just laid there. It was his own little slice of heaven and he was loving every minute of it

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:54 pm

" hmmmn..." She groaned softly hearing her phone go off and answered it Her face paled and she just agreed and put a hand on the mouthpiece. "...Tamaki... Kyoya has been invited to the home for dinner tight...if you dont want to come...i understand completely..just... that it was put together by our fathers, i cant get out but you can so.... its up to you "
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff