Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Amatsu Forest (Just outside of Kokushi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:29 pm
"Um...sorry for dropping you on your back"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:30 pm
Kenta looked confused. "Hm? You dont really have to apologize for that, it was only a short fall." Kenta said and smiled brightly.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:38 pm
"Ah. Is there bath house or spring in the village that I can relax in for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:43 pm
Kenta tried to think. 'Is there?' Kenta shrugged as much as he could while still holding on to her. "Im sure there is...I havent really looked for one..."  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Tricid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 am
walks past not even looking at anyone who could be in his way
his sword shaking in its sheath as his demon pops out of his sholder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Kenta stopped and stared at Tricid. He got a bad feeling looking at him. "May I help you?" Kenta asked pulling Suzu closer to himself in a protective manner.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Tricid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:28 pm
Tricids pet demon look at him at him flys over to Kenta and gives him a angry face " you can't talk to master like that... bow before the great Tricid." Tricid looks over at Kenta and his demon pet. " Nee'x leave them be, there know concerned to us"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:30 am
Kenta flicked the little demon. "Hold your tongue, or I will cut it out." Kenta said in a cold voice. He looked at Tricid again. "Let me clarify myself." Kenta said in a slightly less polite voice. "I am the Ookami no Taisho (Wolf Leader), the leader of these lands, so I want to know what you are doing here."  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 pm
Suzu peeked out from behind Kenta. Her senses were telling her to be wary of the two, but her brain told her to break the tension.

"...I like your jacket. It looks cool." ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:30 am
he look at both of them and smurks, as he turns and starts to walk away. "Nee'x come! stop making a fool of your self."  

Tricid

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:25 pm
Kentas instincts kicked in. He pulled out his bow, and put an arrow in the quiver and aimed it right at Tricids head. "Dont you dare turn you back on me." Kenta said in a low voice. His eyes flashed red slightly. "I will ask you one and final time, what business do you have in my lands?" Kenta growled the last part.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:00 pm
'Well that didn't help' sweatdrop  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Tricid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:20 pm
Tricid pulls out hid sword and swings at Ken. as a hi powerd blast charges towards ken, and Suzu. as he does this, Tricid mumbles something in a language that has not bin spoken in 10,000 years.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:27 pm
Nee'x looks right at Suzu as all of this is going on.
... "I see your soul, Suzu"  

Tricid

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 pm
Her ears twitched vaguly recognizing some of the words he spoke. Her mom had spoken to her in that language when she was just a fox cub.

Suzu grabed Kenta and jumped back. There was a deep growl comeing from her throte. She didn't really like fighting, but if somone she cared about was in danger, she wouldn't stand for it. Her growl was only a warning right now.

"Seeing my soul or not doesn't matter to me. Either you stop attacking us and answer Kenta-san's question or continue and find yourself in a lot of pain. So please stop," her tone was serious.  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff