Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:38 pm
Kokopelli sighed to himself and put his cowl back on.
Bored, and not wanting to meditate due to his distracting thoughts, he grabbed for his flute. Then he saw the music books, and, shocked throughout his body as if by electricity, he fell to the ground, clutching his chest in agony.
"Sir!"
Ann knelt down next to him, and checked the temperature of his chest and forehead. Though Kokopelli's mind knew her true intentions, his mind began to formulate her intentions as other intentions, and, still in a lecherous daze, he directed her to check his lower stomach and back for 'temperature' as well. When she let go of him, certain that he was in no real harm save for some cold sweats, his gut tightened, and he realized that there was absolutely no way to salvage any of his work now. He had become a victim of passion, one of the biggest rule-breakers in his edict.

Desperately trying not to think about that aspect of her, his mind then flashed to how warm she had been towards his situation, and had prepared him food, and, most importantly, her slightly bashful, positive reaction to his horribly malformed face.
Kokopelli wished these thoughts would stop, but they wouldn't, and he just sat there, thinking; his stomach clenched in some sort of pain, the inability to stand, sit up or sleep, and his body in a cold sweat.
Ann...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 am
Now out of the house, Caleb began to walk along the cloud, thinking of where he might be able to return to his own home. Hoping the grand serpent would appear as he waited by the edge of the cloud.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:34 am
Jormungandr's immensely large head rose up to meet Caleb.
No, a very foreign voice said, entering Caleb's mind. You should take care of my aunt while she's asleep. It would break her heart to see you've abandoned her after a quarrel with a shoddy monk. Kokopelli's karma is paying off, but it's the negative kind.
[[Yay for telepathy, the Montblanc family says. 'Letters and phone calls are SO over-rated!'.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:47 pm
Caleb turned around. "...If I must." He began to walk back into the large asian house again. Upon entering, he did not see anyone. Not the one to be intrusive, he waited. After waiting for some time, he followed the same route he had seen Ann take his student to, after some estimation, he came into a room with her resting. Walking to the side of the bed, a pale white hand felt her forehead, she was hot, but at the least it was not climbing.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:51 pm
Moé slowly woke up, her eyes halfshut from fatigue.
"S-Sir..."
She looked up.
"Is... Kokopelli all right? Ann told me he had a seizure..."
She drew the covers up, in embarrassment over how Ann clothed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:03 pm
"What?" Caleb questioned. "Is he in a critical condition?" Caleb crouched down next to her. "...But more importantly, how do you feel?"  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Moé coughed.
"Ann told me that he suddenly began to writhe and develop cold sweats on his back, face, and chest. My health doesn't matter, since I can regenerate."
She cleared her throat.
"He's okay, though, right? Ann would be so hurt... And he didn't eat her cooking, so he's not in trouble by that sense!"
She laughed a little bit to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:17 pm
Guilt and pain built in Caleb's chest. "I do not know, you just told myself about his condition."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:22 pm
Moé paused.
"Maybe he finally... got feelings. Ann told me that he randomly took off his cowl, and that her efforts are renewed. She thinks he's good-looking, or something. You can only hope, you know? That's what I've wanted for the past 16 years of my life. I found you, and I'm able to make you happy, so that goal was sorta accomplished, but I always wanted Ann to be... happy."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:29 pm
"....He does not love her." He spat out, startled that it came out of his mouth. His hands hidden in his robes began to get an icy feeling to them.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:34 pm
Moé froze.
"O-Oh."
She got out of bed, wearing the nightgown, and, wordlessly, she uneasily walked out of the room, until she found Ann, and hugged her.
Ann wailed.
"Moé, get offa me! I dont want your flu bugs!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:58 pm
Caleb felt terrible that it was said, Kokopelli kept quiet, in his sense, when told about Caleb's other love. He felt that he had betrayed, possibly the only friend he had. His head hung low, as if supported by a noose.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:03 pm
Kokopelli appeared, clutching his stomach, ill.
Caleb did the right thing, it's just that, his whole reason to have her love someone else was important.
He illustrated that Ann's psychosis was caused by delusions of her father wanting to kill her, and that her father had confirmed such delusions. He had taken Ann in to protect her, but, since she was being disruptive, he wanted her to be protected by someone else, who possibly would cared while he couldn't. If she were to leave, she would be at the mercy of Azrael's filicidal tendencies.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:22 pm
Caleb did not answer back. "...Forgive myself, I did not know of this information." He raised his head back up.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:25 pm
Kokopelli gave a grunt of pain as he clutched his stomach again.
Kokopelli may be a shoddy priest, and he may be tempted, but he did not wish for Ann to die. He did want her to be happy, but he could never grant her true wish. Therefore, he viewed it best that she forget about him. He knows that his way of explaining such things before was foolish, but he was asking for forgiveness form his only friend.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff