Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:51 pm

She glared at him, forgetting she was in street clothes, "I'm not trusting you, I'm trusting the lasers."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:54 pm

He laughed, "You're joking right? You trust those things. Pur-leeze, I could get past those in an hour."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:58 pm

She frowned, "Why don't you just buy the artifacts?" she asked.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:12 am

"Buy them! Are you kidding? Why buy them when I could take them for free, and have fun doing it too?" He scoffed at her, thinking how incredulous that idea was.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:01 am

She sighed, "Nevermind," she turned back to the counter to grab her coffee.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:52 am

"Well, I'm going to get back to work. Ta," was all he left for a good bye. When she turned to leave the store, he would have already disappeared.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:32 am

Rosa ran towards the museum, pulling out her cellphone. "Damnit..."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:38 am

Aansalath sighed, wonderful darkness. Sure he looked goofy in his night vision goggles, but he felt it was well worth it. A click and a beep, and his goggles went to infrared to see the alarms. He hmmed, wondering how on earth he was going to manage the Jade Eggs. Each was about as big as his two fists put together, and he loved the way they would look on his mantle piece. He walked around the glass box, avoiding all of the little lights with ease.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:41 am

Rosa called the police, identifying herself as Torchwood and asking politely and calmly for all policemen in the area to go to the museum.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:12 am

Aansalath had started hacking into the security pad in silence. He didn't panic when he heard sirens, they rarely ever came for him.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:42 am

Rosa carefully walked into the museum, entering her code into the museum pad. She asked the policemen to disperse themselves throughout the museum, and went up to the roof.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:55 am

Aansalath looked up, listening closely. He cursed, and pressed the button on his harness. Unfortunately, it got caught and set him to being upside down. He struggled to get the rope straight, and cussed loudly.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Rosa heard him, and ran towards the room he was in. As she walked in she cried out, "HA!" and called for the police.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Aansalath clapped in a very bored manner. "Yeah yeah yeah, you caught me. Now what?"

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:31 pm

"I get a very nice feeling of accomplishment and you go to prison," she replied.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff