Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:21 pm

"I d'n'wanna..." he grumbled, lying down and pressing his face in the pillow.

Tristan smiled, looking at Jillian. "So, what kind of things does the Queen like, Jillian?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:54 am

((Sorry I've been away, it was my birthday on thrusday so I've been celebrating))

Brendan walked over and hit him over the head with his own pillow. "What is wrong with you? Acting like a child when you're a grown man!" he yelled at him and began to pull on his arm. "You're being unreasonable. You can't just be happy being near the Queen, you have to understand her point of view. She might not like this arranged marriage any better than you do but it's not her choice. She's a woman! and she has no real power in her kingdom unless she's married!" he continued to yell and scold him until he got up.

While they were waiting Jillian decided to sit and answer him. "Well...she's very simplistic for a Queen. She likes talking walks in the garden, reading in the library...and.." for once in her life Jillian couldn't really answer. "I....I actually don't know what her majesty really likes...other than that, she always stays within the castle walls and never leaves...but if you were to give her flowers I'm sure she'd be happy.The queen is impressed with feelings not gifts."

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:58 am

((You had a birthday on Thanksgiving? biggrin Happy Birthday!))

It took a very long time for Elton to get up. He knew he was acting like a kid, and he wanted to! He kicked the mattress a little as he got up sulkingly. He dragged his feet to the door, grumbling all the way.

"Never leave?" he looked at Jillian, "Maybe I should just take her out of the castle," he suggested. "Show her the town or whatever-" too bad he didn't know his way around the town.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:59 am

((My birthday was on thrusday lol but thank you ^^ ))

"I'm sure she has some feelings for you...if you were a little more soft maybe she'd open up to you more." Brendan pat him on the back and began to lead him down to the Conferance Room.

"That's a wonderful idea!" Jillian exclaimed. "She's only read about villagers in books but she's never seen them before. I'm sure she'll like to explore the outside world." she put her hands on her king's to congratulate him on his brilliant idea and didn't realize she was blushing inside.

After a second the door opened as Ophelia walked in looking a little solemn. "Pardon my tardiness." she bowed and walked to her seat at the end of the table beside Tristan. "We have much to discuss."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:42 am

Elton continued to drag his feet, but composed himself as they arrived at the Conference Room. With dignity, he took his seat by the king, not looking at Ophelia.

Tristan smiled, "Will you accompany us?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:11 pm

When Ophelia looked over at Jillian and Tristan she had a feeling but didn't say anything.
"Ahem..." cleared her throat.

Jillian quickly pulled her hands away from Tristan's and blushed. "I'm sorry Ophelia, please continue.." she blushed while taking out a quill, ink and paper to take notes on the meeting.

"Well..." the Queen started without looking at Elton. "Let's get started...."

After about three hours of continuous talk of their marriage date and alliance between countries they all took a break for lunch but, once again Ophelia decided to break off from the others and go off into her own world...well...not alone.
Before everyone left the Conferance room she secretly grabbed Elton's hand and whispered into his ear, "Come with me..." she whispered before releasing his hand and walking another way while Jillian, Tristan and Brendan headed towards the dining hall for lunch.

"I've never seen Ophelia so upset before." Jillian said as she walked beside the King. "She's usually so cheery and smiling, something must be wrong..."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Tristan dragged his feet through the meeting, but tried to look happy. He looked at Jillian when she said something about the queen. He noted that the queen had held Elton back. "Something to do with my knight, I assume..." he murmured.

Elton looked at the Queen, frowning. He did follow her though.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:47 pm

(Sorry I didn't think you were still awake)

Jillian took him and Brendan to the kitchen while the chefs and other maids brought them all food. Of course Tristan's and Brendan's were more luxiourious than Jillian's but she usually ate privately with Ophelia.
"What a long meeting. I'm sure Ophelia was more bored than you were....then again she usually just sits there with her father and listens.."
she sigh while sipping her drink. "Poor girl...she needs to marry someone like you." she motioned to Tristan with a smile.

The Queen in all silence, lead him through some secret passages. Through a cellar, into a large hidden hallway, through a secret garden and into a high tower. Ophelia walked him up the stairs and opened a door to a large square room with a wide open window. She walked over to the edge and sat down to what was the giant clock tower. Above them was the giant bells and jears to move the clock.
"This is my favorite spot second to the garden...I always hid here to cry when I felt sad or alone when my parents left for other countries. Jillian doesn't even know about this place...."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:46 am

Tristan looked at her, pouting, "Is that a bad thing?" he asked, joking a bit. He noticed that her food wasn't as quality as his, but didn't say anything. He had to remember that she was a servant, and not just the girl he really really liked.

Elton was quiet, looking up and not at her. His arms were crossed casually over his chest, but they still seemed like they were shields against something. "Its a nice place," he murmured.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:39 am

"No no of course not." Jillian shook her head, "It's just that Ophelia's been rather lonely. She's never been courted before." she sigh and ate in silence. "Why don't we got out into the town later so maybe you could take her highness on a romantic walk or to show her the village tomorrow, I think she'd like that very much."

Ophelia kept looking out to the village far away before speaking, "...What's it like to be in love Elton. I'm sure you must know...after all...being stuck in this place I've never had the chance to fall in love. I've never had dreams...only nightmares..."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Tristan nodded, "I think she would too..." he began to eat quietly.

Elton, looking at her, sighed. He sat down next to her, "THe outside isn't all its cracked up to be."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 am

After that there was a bit of silence between them. Jillian didn't know what to say anymore without sounding a little awkward and wondered if the King had anything to say.

"You only say that because you've been there.." Ophelia said softly keeping her glance outside before looking back at him a moment before looking back out. "You must hate me now..." her voice was very quiet and timid. Ophelia had never really learned how to act in front of men...especially a man she liked.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:52 pm

Tristan looked at her, "So... have you ever met a boy you liked?" he asked, curious.

Elton was quiet, looking away from her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:03 pm

It was a rather personal question but Jillian answered truthfully with a smile, "Once or twice but they never stayed long..." she giggled before turning to him. She was about to ask the same question but it didn't really matter since he had to marry Ophelia. "I'm sure...you and Ophelia will be very happy together you seem good together." she said out of the blue while standing to take all the plates and such to the kitchen.
"What am I doing..." Jillian said to herself in the kitchen while leaning agaisnt the sink...."I must be out of my mind...falling for the King like this...."

Sighing heavily Ophelia turned around so she was facing the inside of the tower now, getting up to get ready to leave.
"I wouldn't blame you...even if I do have feelings for you...you'd be killed if my father found out about us and I could never risk your safety..." she muttered before walking over and kissing his cheek before turning to the stairs to head back down.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Tristan, feeling rather depressed about 'You'll be very happy...', got up and went to help her.

Elton got up and went to grab her wrist. "If we do it in secret," he suggested, "Like here, no one knows you come here..."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff