Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Mentors and Apprentices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:29 am
because...? lol i'unno.

Crystalstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a Clan Meeting! Today SnowClan gains a new warrior!

SnowClan: Yay!

Crystalstar: Snowpaw. You have trained well, and now it is time for you to become a warrior. I hereby ask my warrior anscestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and i ask you to condemn her as a warrior in her stead. Snowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Snowpaw: i do.

Crystalstar: then by the power of starclan i hereby give you your warrior name. Snowpaw, from this day on you shall be known as Snowsong. StarClan honors your gentleness and spirit, and welcomes you as a full member of SnowClan.

SnowClan: Snowsong! Snowsong!

congrats, Snowsong! also, Sparrowpaw, you can have Grayclaw as a mentor. *nods* the warrior test is on the first page of this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:52 am
Yay!
Thanks so much.
c:
Just let me know whenever you need a mentor for an apprentice, I'll be more than happy to help.  

Ellyosa

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:31 pm
yay i hav an apprentice!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 pm
wow posting goes by fast! i'm already on post number 8...does that mean i can be an apprentice?  

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:22 pm
my goal is to become deputy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:33 pm
(( Guys I need a name ))  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Ooh post numbah eight huh? well the of course we have to do your ceremony to make you an apprentice!

Crystalstar: Let all cats who are old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a clan meeting! Today SnowClan gains a new apprentice!

Crystalstar: Dovekit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be known as Dovepaw! Snowsong, you are ready for your first apprentice. You shall mentor Dovepaw!

SnowClan: Dovepaw! Dovepaw!

Congrats Dovepaw!

@Demonpuppy: Arent you a fireclan cat, or am i mistaken?
@Grayclaw: Good luck, Bearclaw is deputy. Besides even if she wasnt Crystalstar would probably choose Silvercloud or Sorrelleaf or Snowsong or Starfang or Sandtalon!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 am
yay me get a mentor...* starts running around in circles*  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:26 pm
User Imagei'm happy to hav an apprentice  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:08 am
Panda--Chan
Ooh post numbah eight huh? well the of course we have to do your ceremony to make you an apprentice!

Crystalstar: Let all cats who are old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a clan meeting! Today SnowClan gains a new apprentice!

Crystalstar: Dovekit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be known as Dovepaw! Snowsong, you are ready for your first apprentice. You shall mentor Dovepaw!

SnowClan: Dovepaw! Dovepaw!

Congrats Dovepaw!

@Demonpuppy: Arent you a fireclan cat, or am i mistaken?
@Grayclaw: Good luck, Bearclaw is deputy. Besides even if she wasnt Crystalstar would probably choose Silvercloud or Sorrelleaf or Snowsong or Starfang or Sandtalon!

Yes I am. But we can join a few different clans with different cats I heard.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:49 pm
demonpuppyninja101

with different gaia accounts, yes. only one cat and clan per account, excluding RPs.

Good test, Sparrowpaw (but you needed to PM it to me...) Either way, i'll do your ceremony now.

Crystalstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a Clan Meeting! Today SnowClan gains a new warrior!

Crystalstar: Sparrowpaw. You have been an apprentice for some time. Grayclaw, has Sparrowpaw been trained well?

Grayclaw: She has.

Crystalstar: Very well then, now it is time for you to become a warrior. I hereby ask my warrior anscestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and i ask you to recognize her as a warrior in her stead. Sparrowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Sparrowpaw: i do.

Crystalstar: then by the power of starclan i hereby give you your warrior name. Sparrowpaw, from this day on you shall be known as Sparrowheart. StarClan honors your kindness and determination, and welcomes you as a full member of SnowClan.

SnowClan: Sparrowheart! Sparrowheart!

Congrats, Sparrowheart!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:10 am
Panda--Chan
demonpuppyninja101

with different gaia accounts, yes. only one cat and clan per account, excluding RPs.

But you are in all the clan without different accounts?.....

DemonPuppyNinja101

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:44 pm
Shouldn't I have my apprentice ceremony now? I've posted more than 6 times. (Also, could my mentor please be Bearclaw? whee )  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff