Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:05 pm
"How very observant of you. Sherlock Holmes." Meghan rolled her eyes and took a sip of her hot chocolate. "Just thinking." She nodded. "Is this how you always act?" She asked curiously. "Like some kind of showy obnoxious person? Or is there a soft gentle side?" She eyed him softly, with a gentle smile bringing up the corners of her lips. "Because it seems as though you're out to impress me. And nothing impresses me more than a sweet and sensitive guy." She nodded her head, taking another drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:40 pm
He nodded when she asked if this was how he always acted. He did have a sensitive side, though. There was a hiatus in his life, particularly his high school years, when he went from being the popular class clown to being the sweet quiet kid who got good grades, but he had left that guy behind once he got his rythem back. He thought about it for a moment, then simply responded with, "It's way more more fun being the showy obnoxious person.", leaning over his cup, and then took a big sip.  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:58 am
Meghan sighed and stood. "Well I guess I'm wasting my time." She said flatly and started to walk off towards her dorm on the next floor. Her hips swayed as did her hair as she walked along. She shook her head. She had to get the feeling of disappointment out of her head. She frowned and opened her door, going into her dorm. She flopped onto the bed and curled up, yawning softly. She closed her eyes but didn't fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:30 pm
He poured the hot chocolate on his head now, sitting at the table, like he'd pour water on his head when he needed to come back in a tennis match.
It was hot.
Dear God.
That was a little too extreme, even for him.
He was in his dorm, and after making sure he hadn't gotten any severe burns that required medical attention, forced himself to go to bed.
His roommate still wasn't there yet, which he found odd, but didin't mind in the least.
As long as this guy wasn't the party type who would come home at 3 in the morning and puke on him, or anything.
What he usually did to attract the ladies, was, for once, not working, and for the first time he had to ingeniusly devise a completley new strategy. He stared at the ceiling. It was late and he wanted to go to bed. But, he pulled on a sweatshirt and left the building.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:00 pm
Meghan sighed softly, stretching out on her bed. She pulled a book off her shelf and flicked on her bedside light. She opened to her place in the book and began reading as she played absentmindedly with her hair. She heard the door open and looked up to see Lilly stumble in. Meghan smiled, slightly amused and went back to the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:14 pm
He finally came back and collapsed on his bed. It had to be around 11:00 at night, but he was too tired to even turn his head and look at the clock.
He'd give them to her tommorrow, maybe.
He literally passed out on his bed.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:25 pm
Meghan woke up slowly. She showered quickly and dressed, pulling her hair into a messy bun that looked flattering on her. She pulled on a mini dress and leggings and slipped into her favorite heels and slung her purse over her shoulder. It was saturday and she had no reason to stay around the school. She headed down to the cafe to grab some breakfast before going out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:44 pm
He woke up about an hour after Meghan did, and had pretty much the same morning routine as her.
He nervously snuck down to Meghan's dorm and left the massive bundle of roses at her door, to the side, so whomever opened the door woulden't knock them over, if anyone was even inside.
It was very heavy, so he wasn't worried about it getting knocked over, or anyone stealing it. People were usually too lazy to carry something as heavy as that around, but it was bound to catch a couple eyes, at least.
He didin't know if she was home, or her roommate was home, so he simply leaned forward, knocked on the door, and then scurried off in the other direction. He tripped. "Oof! Son of a-..." He got up to his feet and ran away, out of sight.
A small white note hung out the heavy pot of flowers, signed, "With love, your admirer.'', in beautiful, elegant writing, hand written with a pen.
He hadn't written it himself, turns out his roommate was an art major, and he had convinced the guy to write it up for him this morning, after some intense convincing.
He hoped it would work. He'd never done anything like this before, and hell, he had to pay 200 bucks for all those flowers.
It hadn't crossed his mind that she might think Andrew left the flowers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Meghan scurried back up to her dorm, having forgot her jacket and spotted the huge pot of flowers. Her hand went to her mouth and she stopped in her tracks. She walked over and knelt down, seeing the white note. "With love, Your Admirer?" She mused to herself. She picked up the pot with a groan and took it into her room. She wasn't sure if it was for her or Lilly. She kind of assumed it was for her. She set them beside her bed and gazed at them for a while. "I wonder who they are from." She muttered. She watered them a bit and grabbed her jacket and headed back out the door. She walked in a sort of trance, towards her car. She planned on hitting the computer store again to buy herself a replacement laptop then to shopping at the mall.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:18 pm
He came back for lunch, running a hoagie up to his dorm like a football, and turned to see that his gift was gone. Yesss. Took the bait. He'd start reeling her in, soon enough, he figured. Not that he had ever been fishing before. He woulden't tell her that it was he that gave them to her either, until the oppurtune moment. He really did hope she liked the roses, since he spent so much money on them that his wallet looked like it had gone on the LA weight loss program for God's sake.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 pm
Meghan sighed as she browsed the computers. She had no idea what to get. Her brother was the technical one. He knew exactly what she'd need. He was her basic life line. She sniffled a bit and wiped tears from her eyes. She spotted a pretty pink laptop that looked similar to hers. She asked the price and decided to buy it. "Though that jerk should be buying it for me... since he broke the other one." She muttered under her breath. She purchased a whole bunch of extra programs to suit her need and made it completely hers with the help of the guy. Writing and music programs. Designing stuff. Plus the school stuff needed. Along with chat and internet. She smiled, and climbed back in her car. The laptop would be ready in a week for her, so she headed towards the mall.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:39 pm
He was in his best friend's dorm on the opposite side of the campus, playing video games and being a waste of space.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:58 pm
Meghan sighed, bored and returned to the school. She walked around looking lonely and alone. But really she was just thinking. Thinking about the roses. She smiled softly and continued to walk, making her way outside to the large gazebo with flowers surrounding it. She sat on the bench, smelling the flowers gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 am
"WOOOOOOOOOO baby smell dem flowers.", he hollered in a ghetto accent, trotting up into the gazebo and sitting opposite to her. "You're lookin' pretty emo, no lie. What's up?", he asked, not being the shy sensitive guy in the least. "You sad 'cause Paris didin't pick the bff you wanted her to? I know man it sucks.", he said sympathetically, reffering to Paris Hilton's sh*tty a** show on MTV. He put a hand on her knee. "But we're gonna' get through this. Together. I promise.", he sincerley promised.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 pm
Meghan rolled her eyes. "You are such an effing idiot!" She exclaimed. "Well you just exited the running for the sweetest guy. I happen to be trying to find out who the flowers I recieved this morning were from. They are so beautiful and you couldn't possibly have thought that up." She said with a huff, getting up and walking over to the other side of the gazebo. "Why do you stalk me... I thought I told you... guys like you don't have a chance." She shrugged gently. "Because you're not my type. My type is sweet and romantic. And you are neither."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff