Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:43 am
Shiva nodded taking the clothes into her arms, "Sure, I will be back in a minute," she took them and went into the changing room. She took a minute getting her pants on. She fixed her shirt and fixed up her shoes and then walked out of the dressing room blushing a bit, "Hey..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:54 am
William smiled when she came out of the dressing room. "Lovely." He said, taking her in his arms and spinning her around. "What do you want for lunch? You can have anything you want."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:58 am
She blushed and looked up at him, "Well, that vegetarian sushi you mentioned earlier sounded interesting. I mean...it does have seaweed so it couldn't be that bad. Is that okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:09 pm
"Sushi it is then. I know just the place." William was referring to a place called Happy Fish. He went there often and one of his friends worked there so he was hoping to introduce the two there. He took her hand and carried her bags for her as they left the clothing store.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:17 pm
Shiva stayed close to him as he led her out. She looked up at him, "William, thank you for everything. You really changed my view on humans."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:09 pm
"Good." He said, smiling down at her. They were nearing the sushi bar. He opened the door for her and led her to his usual spot. His friend, Jacob, was indeed working that day and promptly came over to his friend William.

"Hey william, the usual?" jacob said. He eyed the girl and gave a knowing smile to his friend.

"Actually, we will get the veggie roll. This is Shiva, she doesn't eat fish."

"The veggie roll it is then. Anything to drink?" Jacob said. He smiled at Shiva and said. "I'm Jacob, by the way."

William looked at Shiva, wondering if she had any beverage preferences. "The warm Sake here is really good."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:14 pm
Shiva blushed a bit looking at Jacob, "Water is fine with me and it is very nice to meet you Jacob. I'm guessing that you and William are friends."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:35 pm
"I guess you could say that." Jacob said jokingly. William playfully shoved Jacob then said that Water would be fine for him to. Then jacob went to prepare the roll.

"How do you like this place?" william asked Shiva "I come here all the time."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:40 pm
Shiva smiled at him, "It is nice and so is your friend. And thanks to that alcohal you put on my legs, they feel a little better. Not much of a sting anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:13 pm
((Cute avi!!))

"That's good" William said. " It should help a lot. we will put some more on later tonight. If it starts hurting more we can run to the convenience store and grab some of that neosporin stuff." He stopped, then continued, knowing that she wouldn't have any way of knowing what neosporin was "That's like a cream that makes injuries not hurt anymore. It is kinds sticky though, but it's worth it." He smiled at her. He could see jacob behind the counter making their rolls, he was casting sidelong glances to their table in a manner that suggested furitiveness, but his friend was not good at concealing his emotions. William knew exactly what his friend was thinking.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:20 pm
((Thanks ^.^ Yours has my hairstyle!))

Shiva smiled at him, "Thank you, I'm glad that you know about medicines that can help me. My knowledge probably cannot even do anything here. I know ways to make diseases disappear and how to close wounds."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:35 pm
"Well if you can do things like that i think the people up here will accept you with open arms. You could do a lot of good here." William was interrupted by Jacob, who had finished the roll and had appeared at their table.

"One Veggie Roll and two glasses of water." He said laying the food out for them. "Enjoy."

"Thanks bro." William said, taking up his chopsticks. "Uh....do you know how to use these?" He asked Shiva.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:42 pm
Shiva smiled and picked up her chopsticks, "Of course I know. This is how we eat back home, the only difference is what they are made of," she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, "So...there are diseases in this world as well. I wonder if they are any different..." she then blushed a bit, "Oh sorry, I went into Healer mode. Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:34 pm
William laughed. "No problem. I'm not sure if the diseases are the same, can you name some of the common ones that your people tend to get?" William picked up a piece of sushi deftly and chewed it slowly. When he was finished with his bite he asked her if she enjoyed the food.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 pm
Shiva took a piece of the sushi and bit into it, she smiled as she chewed. She swallowed and looked at him, "Well, we don't really name them, its just symptoms. For example, one of them that became less common because we found some ingrediants that cures it, its basically patches of diseased skin grows on the body. Its mostly black and it is a killer if left for too long. We tested different items until we found one that worked. We take a mermaid scale, turn it to powder, mix it with a stinger of a jellyfish, add some powdered coral and add a tiny bit of mermaid magic and there it is. The person must ingest it 3 times in the same day and the next day, they should be better. It depends on how far the disease has spread."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff