Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:27 pm

(no! your just uh uh uh off to the side ^^;; )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 pm
(ok ^^;;;;; )

Wrath snorted impatiently, ignored. Getting madder, she lifted her double edged sword, and stalked towards them.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Milly looked at Jasmine for one minute, then realized she was coming towards them with here sword, "uh...."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:56 pm
Jasmine sighed, subduing Wrath slightly, and laid her sword across her shoulders in a relaxed way. "Why are we all here in the same place? Why haven't we been noticed by a virtue?" Her mouth was set in a tight grimace, not looking pleased. "We should be seperate, causing havoc, while making it harder for the virtues to find us. Why are we all still here together?!"

(I think I might make a virtue character, since no one seems to want one. xD)  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:06 pm
Name: Rose
Specie: angel
Sin/Virtues: Virtue - Liberality
Personality: Haughty, strict, but liberal, always wanting the right thing to be done.
Bio: As a human, she had flaws, like everyone else, but always tried her best to do what was right. When she died, she had to do purgatory (time on earth as a ghost) to wait till she proved herself good enough for heaven, or hell. She proved to be a very liberal and kind person, and gained access to heaven, where she gained the Liberality Virtue, and was sent back to earth to ferret out the sins.
Weapon: A long, gold and silver broadsword and a beautifully engraved gold and silver shield.
Appearance: She has long cascading light blonde hair, and blue eyes so light that in bright sunlight they look almost white. Contrarily, her light blonde hair takes on a darker glow in bright sunlight. She always wears light armor (though it does not look light) That is the same design as her shield. It is fit perfectly to her, and she wears gauntlets with white feathers off of them at the wrist. Her wings are an extremely light silvery color, and are so long, that she can almost drape them around herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Milly sighed, " but if we separate then we'd get picked out quickly! if we're a team it be harder to fight us, human..." she then said, "I'd wouldn't like to team up with a human though..."

(I'll be making a virtue...)

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:26 pm
"I agree with both of you.."Gila said."We should be causing havic and we should do it as a team."He suggested."I suggest getting to know each other and not taking each others money secretly out of other people pockets ."He said looking at greed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:10 pm

Milly glared at him and toss Jasmine her gold pouch (with some gold, she kept the rest), "Fine... I'll try not to steal your guys gold." She rolled her eyes.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:14 pm
Jasmine nodded, pocketing her pouch. "Fine then. I just do not fancy getting caught."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Milly turned alittle to look at Jasmine, "I can't believe I have to work with a human, nah..."

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:32 pm
Jasmine glared, tensing slightly, tapping her fingers on her sword, aware of how easy she could start a good 'ol brawl, and allow her to use some of her wrath.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Name: Toki Akashima
Specie: human
Sin/Virtues: Humility
Personality: Calm, peaceful, and Daring
Bio: Toki's family made bombs for a living, it is clear she has specialty on making them. anyway, She got tried of living her life as a nin and decided to leave her clan. She didn't do it for selfish reasons, she did it to know more of the world around her. One day, she was given the virtue - Humility, for helping a injured Doe escape from a trap a hunter left. She believes that someday her virtue will show her something she never seen...
Weapon: paper bombs, shirken bombs, and a katana
Appearance: User Image
Hair color is Green and Eyes are Blue. She wears a brown coat with gold trimmings with a white tee. She also wears black pants and brown ninja shoes... Oh and scarf is light blue.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:22 pm
(How should we have our virtues come in? ^^;; )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:52 pm
oblivion looked at milly"humains are a paradox. most are weak but have the capablity to become anything. in all regards thay are unrefind beings,
a catalist of power if you will"looking at wrath
"the god dount have a lot of honnor with push comes to shove,but there pride and ego is unqwentchabule. we are down to two logical options. stay together and have the gods come at us, or split up and try to get to heaven and take them out. both have a 50/50 outcome"
he picks up a cross from the village,the silver burning a white flame
"so,how should we give them judment for dishonnoring us"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:04 pm
user:shadow muyo
name:aura"the moonbeam god"
race:fighter god
virtues razz atience
personality:calm,cold,no emotion whatso ever
bio and skills surprised ne of the grates fightergods in heaven,used to fight with oblivion oftain. his real body vanished long ago when he was able to chance his form to the moon.often veared for his wisdome and taking his time. his skills work by drawing power from the moon in all forms. makes weponds out of energy and silver fragments from his body
pic:User Image  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces