Reply Announcements
~Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypointing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 pm
Well, I'm Alice. Not my real name, but that seems to be the trend.

I'm 18 years old, I live in the deep South of the United States and, obviously, I love to write. I'll be attending college soon. I am engaged to the love of my life.

I often write in the present tense, occasionally in second person point-of-view, and almost always about "slash," or homosexuality.

I plan on being an English teacher, and I hope to one day be published. But I am looking at it realistically, and I realize a lot of that is luck, which I do not have much of. Even so, I will hopefully never stop writing.

That's about it. I'm not very interesting, haha.
Very nice to meet you all. ♥

----------------
Now playing: Ellis Paul - Sweet Mistakes
via FoxyTunes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 am
My name is Nick (real). You can call me that, or Redtail or whatever...just please stay away from Red...

I'm a Combat Medic in the US Army, so my writing tends to suffer, and I have only one actual military related poem. Most of my poetry tends to be love based. I tend to be a hopeless romantic.

However, my strength is novels. I'm currently writing a six to eight part sci fi, two fantasies, one of which has a sequel, and one medival romance. I plan on getting all of them published. My one problem though is the fact that I can't decide on which one to focus on, and one of my fantasies has no title. sad

Anyway, I hope to have plenty of fun here.

-Doc

(P.S. I happen to be a Trekkie.)  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Le_Tournesol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 am
My Name is Ali, but you can call me by my username, too.

I'm pretty much your average teenager, and I live in the United States, although I much rather be somewhere else.
I went to Europe last summer and it's been begging me to come back ever since.

I've been writing since before I was in preschool, literally.
I would tell my mom a story and she would type it up or write it down on something.

My absolute dream is to become an author, but more likely i'll wind up in publishing after college.

Either way, I'm working on a novel at the moment...but it looks like it's going to become a trilogy. Oh dear.
My only hope is that I can finish it before highschool is over and try to get it published while I'm in college.

Other than that, I like to write poetry occassionally, but in my opinion it's not up to par with what i would like it to be.

My other interests are things like drawing, painting, and pretty much anything to do with art.
I'm a very creative person and it consumes all of my time.

And that's about it 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 pm
Hello Ladies and Gents,
I'm Melissa, or which ever other name you decide to call me, it really doesn't bother me so long as I know it's me you're referring to.
I'm from Canada, yup you bet.
Just in case someone is slightly curious, let me break the news:
No we do not live in igloos, no we don't wear parkas, and dogsleds..no.
I'm Eighteen, which comes as a surprise to most people. Don't let it surprise you either, I sound older, look younger, and yet I'm 18.
I'm a writer, I've been published a few times, nothing serious.
I enjoy reading, writing, linguistics, lterature, I just like to learn.
I'm such a nerd, and it's fabulous
wink
Care to join me?
I have a girlfriend, so essentially my free time consists of her, schooling and writing.
However I do make time to visit Gaia almost Daily,
so don't worry, I'll visit
smile
Anyway, enough about me.
I tend to talk a lot about myself.. it might have to do with a possible Ego inflation.
But shhhhh, it's a secret.
stare

Beautifully Undefined

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gold Milan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 pm
Well good evening everyone.
There are many things that you could call me,
Gold Milan is one of them.
As a musician I am Naive Algorithm.
I often write as Glass Zephyr.
The name that my mother gave me is Jacqueline, named for her mother who died on September 11th.
I live in California, though I was born far from here, in the dead of winter, in the middle of a blizzard.
I have never been published.
I graduated from high school this May.
I will be attending college starting in September and will be majoring in Biology.
I write because I have too many things cramping my brain. My stories are merely a by-product, not an end result. I love to witness the creative process in others.
I haven't a thing else to say at the moment, I hope that this introduction was adequate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:17 pm
Hey, my name is Grace. I am 20 years old and currently working at Panera Bread (a bakery/cafe) in the state of New York. I have the best cat in the world named Pharaoh Mau. I have loved writing prose and poetry since I wrote my first pieces in 7th grade. Currently, I am working on getting into college. Let's see... I love music of all kinds and traveling is one of my biggest passions. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to look at my profile, pm me, or comment me! I'm excited to get to know everyone on here and see some amazing pieces of work! ^_^  

evolvingwolf

Shomu 1025

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Hey. I'm Megan, but I really don't care what you call me. I'm 17 and I live in the northern U.S. I've been writing since I was 12 but I have yet to write something that I actually like. I'm still in highschool and I work as a cook. I'm really not that interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 pm
Hello, my name.... well you can just call me Semi. I live.... lets just say somewhere in canada. I'm kind of reluctant to share personal information online, I hope you dont mind. Anyways my favourite kind of writing is stories, it doesnt matter if they are short stories, novels, even one paragraph stories. I like reading and writing. My fondest memory was from grade two when I was tested for my reading capability, and they found that I was reading at a grade seven level. Actually I can also recall winning a giant lollipop that took me six months to eat. 3nodding  

semisweet123

GhostlyMystic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Hello everyone ^-^

My name is Jessica. I love writing, reading, manga, anime, and cosplay. I have a variety of interests, and that greatly shows up in my writing. My favorite genres to write in are fantasy and suspense, though I will read anything.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:06 pm
Hello, I'm Horsket, or you can call me RK
I'm 16, going into grade 11, and I'm Canadian...and NO its not cold right now, its 27 degrees with 90% humidity rolleyes I have some German, Dutch, Czech, Irish, Scottish, Acadian French and a bit of Native in my blood.
I write fiction, some rp and a bit of non fiction. I've been published...in our schools student newspaper xd But I do plan on sending some of my articles/short stories to magazines. I'm involved in an at-home writing course right now, almost done it biggrin
I'm writing two books right now but I'm interested in only publishing one as well as two others to make a trilogy. My style ranges from romance, comedic, suspense, action, mystery type writing. I love writing with a cutting realism edge and a down to earth look on things. Being too descriptive is my weak point...I have to remind myself that not everyone wants to know what Caiden's house specifically looks like XD
As well as writing, I'm interested and take part in acting, music (I play clarinet and drums), horse-back riding (I ride english) and photography.
Thats about it smile  

Horsket

Sakae The Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 pm
'Ello there! I'm called many things but I mostly go by Dragon or Kie. Either one would be fine. I'm 20 years old and currently attending college to become a writer. Despite that my spelling is usually terrible without spellcheck. ^_^ Um, I write a lot of things really, poetry, fiction, rp's and the occasional non fiction. There's not a lot else to say about me. I'm a music freak with a very wide range of tastes. In fact I will be attending Mayhemfest in August but I'm listening to Fall Out Boy right now. I'm a bundle of yay random! Um... yup... don't know what else to say either. I've never been very good with me. If it's another person, a character, I can go on and on... but me... not really.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 pm
Salutations, friends, I am Coffee Addicted Poet aka Blood Saga (my main account) aka Isis (a nickname I have) aka Clara (my real name) it's also what I am. I have been writing for awhile now and mostly write poetry now. I used to write short stories but they never really turned out to be what I wanted them to. I might try to write more stories at some point but I haven't the inspiration yet.

http://www.darkpoetry.com/dp/Blood Saga

This is where I post all the poetry I write. But I will probably write more and post it here in the guild I should think.  

Coffee Addicted Poet

The Sweet Darkness

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 pm
I am the sweet darkness also known as shajura. I was going through gaia and on my to-do list it said join a guild or clan or something of that nature. Of any sort I decided to do so and found a bunch of RP but, I'm not so good at it so I decided to look fir writing (I do that best). I do apologize now grammar and I are not best friends so I'm no good with it.
Now my favorite color is pink. I'm 17 I'll be 18 in NOVEMBER. I write poetry and short stories. My poems tend to be about lost love, heart break, and sex. Every now and again I'll find good inspiration for a nature poem however it is hard to in our wonderful wasteland called earth. well I cant think of anything else to say so I'll stop typing for now.
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
PEACES!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Greetings to all in this guild. I thank the crew for accepting me. My name is Taylor, but I don't care what you call me by; as long as you know who you're talking to. I'm probably one of the youngest of the guild, for I am only thirteen. I just like to write as a hobby, nothing serious. Well I've got nothing to say. Just glad to be here and I hope I get on everyone's good side. Thanks.

P.s. I get on everyday, so I should be quite active. I'll notify some one if I'm going to be offline for a while.  

G O L ii A T H

Delequen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:15 pm
Sure, why not, I'll post. I'm Del. I'm 5' 7", 18, I love anything with a macabre feel to it, gothic rock, and the twisted side of life. I'm single, so if any ladies out there...oh yea, introduction.

*clears throat* Hi, I'm del, or you can just call me by the full alias Delequen. The above is true, I'm very interested in all things with a macabre feel, or anything that's not considered "normal". I love Tim Burton movies, I love gothic rock, symphony rock, darker toned music. I love fantasy art, or any type of art with a dark feel to it. Vamps, faeries, celestials, demons and devils, gods and goddesses. Anything to do with fantasy and the like.

I love book that share the same genre as stated above. My favorite authors include Kim Harrison, Laurell K. Hamilton, Piers Anthony, Neil Gaiman, Edgar Allen Poe, and Anne Rice among others. I'm currently in the process of writing a series with a good friend of mine. It's based upon a "what if" grand war scenario with creatures of what people call "myth". It includes occult hints in it, as well as religious, and other general spiritual "what ifs". It includes humans, vamps, celestials, demons, were's and lycans, other creatures of the such. But it's not a free for all throw out like you might imagine. It's a very respectable scene. The races have their own politics, mindsets, and cultures.

I don't really know what else you'd want to know about me, other than it's my goal to have this series published. I want to run a club as my main career, and write as a side career. I may be a hopeless romantic, but I guess all things come in time. But if you'd like to know anything else about me, just ask. I'm always in the mood to talk, and am very willing to learn about others.  
Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff