Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Soi's Journal ***38 LBS LOST*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can I do it?
  Heck yeah!
  Yay dallas
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:40 pm
congrats on ur progress and on getting an A!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:58 pm
thank you! heart  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:52 pm
maintained at 193.0lbs

exercise none

bkfst - banana

lunch -- left overs from yesterday

dinner -- chicken, baked potato, and grilled beens  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:07 pm
no work out today, it's finals week = stress stress and no time for anything -_-

But on the bright side I managed to swing an A in my photography class. 2 A's so far. Now if i can manage a B in Algebra and a B in Brit Lit I'll be happy

bkfst -- cereal

lunch -- 2 slices of pizza crying

dinner -- lasagna  

Soi Tsuba

Starlurk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 pm
You are truly one of the biggest role models in this guild. I'll admit I've fallen off the bandwagon and after Christmas I'm hopping right back on.

But I've decided that I'd rather be healthy than skinny so I'd like to track my weight less and track my measurements more. When I was younger, at 140lb I'd get compliments on being skinny all the time so I'm guessing I have a bigger bone structure? Anyway, I was wondering if you could give me advice on how to take measurements and how to figure out what my ideal measurements would be. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 am
congrats on the second A!!  

Iconised Ghost

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:28 pm
Starlurk
You are truly one of the biggest role models in this guild. I'll admit I've fallen off the bandwagon and after Christmas I'm hopping right back on.

But I've decided that I'd rather be healthy than skinny so I'd like to track my weight less and track my measurements more. When I was younger, at 140lb I'd get compliments on being skinny all the time so I'm guessing I have a bigger bone structure? Anyway, I was wondering if you could give me advice on how to take measurements and how to figure out what my ideal measurements would be. 3nodding

I'm not so sure what to tell you on what your exact measurements should be.

Here's a photo of how to measure yourself:http://p12.hostingprod.com/@bridesmaidsbyjump.com/ystore/images/measurement-chart-1.jpg

Chest: Measure around the largest part of your chest.

Biceps: Measure midway between the top of your shoulder and elbow.

Waist: Measure at the narrowest point, approximately one inch above your belly button. No cheating! Don't pull in your belly or stick it out.

Hips: Measure your hips around the largest part of your buttocks with your heels together.

Thigh: Thighs are measured separately. Stand with your legs slightly apart. Measure your upper leg where the circumference is largest.

When measuring, pull the tape just tight enough to keep it from sagging.

I wouldn't recommend measuring more than once or twice a month because unless you're doing weight lifting as well, you really wont see any change that fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:30 pm
Iconised Ghost
congrats on the second A!!

thanks!  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:32 pm
I woke up today with intention to go to the gym when a friend in my brit lit class wrote saying we had to write an 8 page essay for our final today.

AND

on top of that make food that related to the poem we were writing about. WTF! I can't cook

so i made an angel food cake....and i burnt it. XD

why do finals have to be all foody?

bkfst -- woke up late

lunch -- left over lasagna

dinner --  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:51 am
you know i was prepaired to step on the scale and see it say 195 or 196 but someone was smiling on my fat and it said 193.6 ^_^

Hence why i love having muscles. Before I started lifting weights, this week I would have gained 2-5 lbs easy. Yay for muscles burning more calories than fat.

exercise -- 30 minutes on the elliptical machine (warm up and down) then full body weight lifting. i'm sore!!!

bkfst -- woke up late

lunch -- cereal w/ milk

dinner

off to the gym after this tv show ends. ^_^  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:58 pm
bkfst - cereal w/ milk

lunch - gumbo

snack - gardettos (sp?)

dinner - brisket in a sandwich. nothing special.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:24 pm
gonk I've gained 1.6lbs though luckily I have till friday to loose it. (i decided to switch to fridays so i have time to kill what my parents do on the weekends)

It's not that much of a surprise:

Wednesday we had a going away party in my photography class with pizza, jerky, chips, soda, and cupcakes

thursday in brit lit we had over 4 cakes, jerked chicken, chicken nuggets, empinadas, chocolate covered strawberries, oh god i can't even remember all the food.

A friend just got back from england on friday and we partied... though he didn't show, we all had the munchies and pretty much pigged out friday.

Then saturday we got drunk. I drank half a bottle of wine and two beers, plus a bunch of chips and dip.

Last night wasn't that bad...just mild snacking.  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:26 pm
I'm off to the gym to bust a nut as the expression goes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 pm
exercise -- 45 minutes on the elliptical machine. I meant to lift some weights but the after school rush came in and I decided to leave.

bkfst -- woke up at 2pm for the first time in a long time

lunch -- banana, (then 3hrs later) whole tomatoes w/ zucchini

snack --

dinner -- stove top, mashed potatoes, and broccoli  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:16 pm
exercise --300 cals on ddr

bkfst -- banana and cereal

lunch -- bunch of crackers, bread, and bacon....christmas just makes me crave bacon. lol

dinner -- pei wei... lots and lots of pei wei

gah why did i give my dogs cheese gonk death by doggy cheesy farts  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas