Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Family... (POST UR PROFILES NOW!!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konekoko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:36 pm
((No comment on the JD record? LOL))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:24 pm
((the eagle organ is beating again!!! let's get this party started!!!))

Leslie let go of Darien and sent him off to introduce the rest of the family. "Loran! Get down here!" She turned to face the social security worker. "What JD record?"

((whats a jd record??? i feel like a noob))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm
Loran opened her window, "Never in my life will I ever come out!" She slammed her window and sat on her bed, cursing. She picked up her book and read.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm
"Loran, you have a new brother and I want you o come down here and meet him!" She shouted up to Loran's window with a sigh. "Sorry about her, she's kinda "anti-social" to people she doesn't really know." She said as she turned to Darian.

((haha, why is Loran all "Grr... I'm Dean Winchester and i hate the world right now cuz im an unhappy pms-er!!!" ? ))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 pm
(Cuz its fun to make people that way.)

Loran glared, but obeyed. She wouldn't shut-up if she didn't. Walking out of her room she walked outside and met her new brother. She shook his hand and said, "Sorry you have to join this evil family. Nice to meet you." She waved and walked back up to her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 pm
((A JD record= juvenile delinquent record OR a minor's police record.))
The social worker continued. "He has a JD record. It's slightly large. He hasn't really fit in in his other homes. The most recent offense he committed was assualt again his last foster father."

%

Darien narrowed his eyes as the social worker continued to talk about him as if her weren't there.  

Konekoko

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:57 pm
Loran stopped short as she heard about the new kids record. She walked back to him and smiled. "Maybe you'll fit in here perfectly." She glanced at her mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:14 am
Leslie looked at Loran but spoke to Darien. "Sweetie, everybody makes mistakes. Its important to know that people still care about you, that's why our family is here. To support each other." she smiled and looked at Darien.

((everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, everybody knows what i'm talkin' about, everybody gets that way XD))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:38 pm
(Did you just quote Hannah Montana? *DEATH*)

Loran rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She turned around and walked into the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:41 pm
(( rofl I think I'm going to die! I love this family, LOL))

((Um, who's gonna be his little sis?))  

Konekoko

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 pm
(DON"T DO IT EAGLEORGAN!!!!! DON"T GO TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!)
Rose walked up next to Leslie and put her elbow on her sisters shoulder. "You really know how to pick them." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:40 pm
((Me, me! I'll be the sis!))

Silver smiled.
Don't worry, Darien! You'll fit in so well here! So many different types of people!
She nodded vigorously.
By the way, my name's Silver.
She smiled wide.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 am
(yay!!! Moonflower-chan!!! I haven't seen u on here for a while ^.^)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:45 pm
((thank you. smile I think the sister is fourteen.))
"Yo, Silver," Darien replied, relieved that they weren't talking about him anymore.  

Konekoko

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 am
((ugh... we're dying again!!! come back to life people!!! come back from the dead!!!))

Leslie followed Rose into the house, mumbling incoherently. "Hey! They're just shy thats all. They'll come around like the others."

((btw cinderstar, where'd you get that moving cat picture in your sig from?))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff