Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:54 pm
Erin shot out of bed, "Blackstar!" She said. Jake nodded, he must have gotten the message too. Erin jumped out of bed, her legs still hurt, but she could use them. Moon roared along with Thoraxo. Bree, Beka, Eve, and Snow were ready to go. "Don't worry, Blackstar...we're coming." She jumped on Moon, the others did the same and they ran to Kira's castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Blackstar hung limply as she was still carried by Blackthorn to Kira's castle.

((pointless post. I did that only because you didn't tell me what happens or happened when Kira, Blackthorn, and Blackstar arrive or arrived at the castle.))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:08 pm
Blackthorn landed and walked into the dungeon. He threw Blackstar into a cage as ten guards surrounded it. I will watch also, He lay in front of the door and Kira followed. "They'll be here soon, so I'll stay."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:12 pm
Blackstar grunted as she was thrown into a cage. Blackstar could sense that the others were coming. Once they were in reach of her mind, she sent Erin and Moon a message. ERIN! MOON! I am in a cage in the dungeon, but Blackthorn, ten guards, and Kira are all here surrounding the cage. Blackthorn and Kira and in front of the door. I hope you are all ready to fight again. Blackstar ended the message and growled at Blackthorn and Kira as she got up. If you think i won't be able to get out of here, you are sadly mistaken. Blackstar growled again and aimed a swip at the door, trying to get at Blackthorn.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:23 pm
Blackthorn laughed, Nice try. He turned his head and shot a small flame in. Next time you'll become roast cat!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry, Blackstar. Kira won't win this time! Erin said as Kira's castle came closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:26 pm
Blackstar growled at Blackthorn, but stopped trying to get him and Kira. I hope you hurry, she said to Erin. I don't know what they plan on doing if you don't show up sooner or later. Blackstar growled at Kira and Blackthorn on more time, but then paced as she waited for Erin, Moon, and the others to show up.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:31 pm
Erin and the others stopped and looked at each other, "I'm going after-"

"No your not! Thoraxo and I will," Jake said. Knowing Erin wanted to fight Kira. "The rest can go after who ever...just stay away from Kira." Erin glared at him, but nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They're here, Blackthorn said and stood.

(i just thought of a movie when I posted that....encounters of the third kind...ALIENS!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm
((Why aliens? They make NO SENSE AT ALL in this forum.))

Blackstar, still in the cage, paced around, looking for a way out. She wanted to show that Blackthorn and Kira couldn't just pop up and take her away without a fight. She paced around, still looking for a way out. Then she turned to Blackthorn and growled. If you think that you can attack them without me, you are wrong! I WILL find a way out! Blackstar growled. She rammed against the bars a few times, trying to bend them to escape, but failed. Instead, Blackstar fell over, backwards, into the middle of the cage, unconcious.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 pm
Kira laughed, "Stupid cat." Blackthorn nodded, feeling a little sorry for Blackstar, but not enough to help her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone agreed and they headed towards the dungeon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 pm
Blackstar woke up, but could barely concentrate. Hm? Where am i? What's going on? She looked over to Kira and Blackthorn. Who are you? She mumbled.  

Feathertail14

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:21 pm
(( can i join or is this full? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:16 pm
((yes you can join. Just read the plot and the forum to see what is happening. just post your profile then too.))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 am
Kira and Blackthorn glanced at each other and a wicked smile crossed her face. "I'm Kira, Queen of this land. This is Blackthorn." She quickly convinced Blackstar that she was on Kira's side. "...This girl, Erin and her friends are coming to attack me. Will you help?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin, Moon and the rest of the group walked quietly, but quickly down the dark halls. Jake grabbed her just as she pulled her sword out. He spun her around and kissed her, full on the lips. It surprised her at first then she kissed him back. Moon growled and Erin pulled away. She was suddenly glad it was dark. "What was that for?" She whispered.

"Just in case Kira wins," He said and grabbed Erin's hand. Beside Erin, Moon's anger burned into her head and she growled. We'll talk later... She growled and walked forward.

Suddenly Moon was no longer growling at Erin and Jake.

(Sure you can join! The more the merrier!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:37 pm
Kylen peeked through the windows of a small cabin, "No ones home." He said to Koji. Koji puffed up his feathers, They will be back. They just left. He said and put his head behind a wing. Soon he was asleep. Kylen sighed and sat under a tree and drifted in and out of sleep.  

Shadeslayer101

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Blackstar, now thinking she is on Kira's side, growled at the scent that Erin was near. Erin is near, Blackstar reported. Then she looked around her and saw that she was in a cage. Why am I in here? Why are you blocking the entrance? Blackstar demanded.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff