Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:53 pm
"I'm afraid not, Mister Touchdown. That was the only tournament we are having here before the ships take off." The woman gave him a curt look, and then, as an afterthought, added "At least, the only official tournament."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:39 pm
finally seeing where she is getting confused he restates the question HOPFALY for the last time "ok will I at another place at another time be able to fight in a tournament?"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:02 pm
"Oh!" Feeling a bit embarrassed for not understanding him, she nodded her head and replied "Of course! Tournaments will be held regularly during your stay at the Hall. Of course, now that I think about it, there is a small requirement for your elegibility. You must fight and defeat a Battlebot. We have an area that you can do so, but there is no hurry. Just make sure you defeat one before the ships are fixed up, and you'll be fine. The area is through that door-" she pointed to the right, to the left of the arena entrance "-and down the hall. I can send a Battlebot in whenever you're ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 pm
glad to finally get somewhere Mr. touchdown replied with enthusiasm "all right just point the bot and name the number of peaces you want it diced into and sorry for the confusion."  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:10 am
"No, it's my fault. I should have understood from the beginning. After all, it is my job! Alright, we'll send in a Battlebot for you. It'll be waiting for you in the room I pointed out." The lady turned and walked away, presumably to send out the bot.

((General Battlebot - No Element. They're shaped like Mario, but heavier, and slower. And stupider. And without any of his special abilities, like shooting out fireballs.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:26 pm
(confusion fail. lol. by the way Zappy, pitt doesnt know when hell be able to get again. he told me to tell you that. he sais he has a lot of homework to do. lol.)  

Kirby The 3rd

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:25 pm
Wolf stepped up to the arena,and glanced briefly at his opponent.It was Link,the fabled hero of Hyrule.This is going to be easy,I'm going against a guy who's wearing a dress,talk about no challenge.He smirked to himself.His cockiness was logical,as Link's weaponry was a millenium behind Wolf's,he didn't even have a gun,for Gods sake.Wolf bent down to the ground,lowing his center of gravity,thus making him faster.Link steadied himself in his fighting position,sword raised before his face.Suddenly,Link launched himself at Wolf,much quicker than Wolf thought he was.Wolf dodged quickly,flinging himself behind Link and catching his tunic with his claws.Link tried to break free from his grip,but Wolf had a drowning-mans-hold on him.Wolf flung Link to the ground,winding him.Link trust his sword up in the air,hoping to catch Wolf un-guarded,but his reflexes were too fast,and he dodged out of the way,letting go off Link so he sailed into the air,hurtling into the arena's wall.He hit with an almighty crash,slumping to the floor.Wolf raised his claws in victory,savoring the crowds cheers.He walked over to Link,helping him off the ground.He shook his hand,and gave him a friendly pat on the back.Link bowed to Wolf,and they walked off in opposite directions,Link actually limping.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:54 pm
Travis entered the stage with his Katina active "all right lets get started" he said as he waited for the bot to enter the arena it clanked as it walked rather stiff towards him.Travis wasted no time starting the fight with a chardge the bot ,grabbing it by the legs,hosting it up side down and executing a painful pile driver, ending the mach with a slash at the downed bot "*sigh* another disappointment" standing in the middle of the ring he waved to the cheering crowd,"least I get some recognition".Travis left the arena deciding to ride the Schpeltiger around.

(zap did you get my reply?)  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 pm
((Reply to what? Probably not, resend it. And Kirby, King Dedede's waiting for your post.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:10 pm
Tournament Semifinals!

Kirby
Captain Falcon

Ash
Wolf

All participants who have qualified for the semifinals get a special prize after the tournament!

Aim to be the winner!!!  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:21 am
((Zappy,are you playing Ash?????))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:41 am
(the reson i didnt reply sooner was because you didn't have the * beside them so i didnt know if i could control them. ill get on it. can i control him? or is that your job?)

Meta-knight ignored Dedede's request and sauntered over to the far side of the room. He hid his face as he realigned his nose with a sick crunch. He heard cheering coming from the arena. The next match must be starting. He focused all his energy into his ears, trying to pick up what was going on.

Kirby vs. Captain Falcon...
Kirby looked at Captain Falcon from across the ring. He stood casually, his arms crossed. His cockiness would be his downfall. A buzzer sounded and the match started, but neither of them moved. A hush fell over the crowd. Kirby inhaled deeply and slowly floated up into the air directly over Captain Falcon. He grinned and laughed. I'm fighting a balloon? he though to himself. Kirby exhaled and changed his mass at will. He became much denser and changed the shape of his body into that of a perfectly round ball with spikes protruding in every direction. He plummeted to the ground at an incredible speed, directly at Captain Falcon. His face became one of shock and he quickly rolled out of the way as Kirby hit the ground with an incredibly loud thud. Kirby's body returned to normal and he inhaled deeply again. The suction caught Captain Falcon off guard and he was pulled into Kirby. He absorbed his ability and spit Captain Falcon out. Kirby had a helmet and visor sitting over top of his face that looked exactly like Captain Falcon's. Falcon kicked himself off the wall Kirby spit him towards and he landed gently on the ground, a look of disgust on his face. He pulled his fist back, a small flame eminating from it. Kirby pulled his back as well, also with a flame. They threw their punches at eachother and they collided with an incredible explosion. The crows gasped and black smoke covered the entire field. When it cleared both Kirby and Captian falcon were on their backs, neither of them able to get up. A voice came over the loud speaker. "Whoever gets to their feet first shall be declared winner." Captain Falcon didn't move an inch, clearly unconcious. Kirby was barely concious, his breathing heavy. He struggled to get to his feet in vein. He inhaled deeply, inflating his body. He floted an inch off the ground, exhaled, and plopped back down on his feet. He fall back down but it was long enough for him to be declared the winner. A roar came over the croud that could shatter glass, if there was any glass in the stadium.

(finally finished.)  

Kirby The 3rd

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:29 pm
((No, I think I'll leave Ash to you this time. Just make sure you give him a good battle. Oh... and he's using Pidgeotto. And yes, Kirby. For now, at least, you can control him.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:21 pm
Wolf VS Ash
Wolf sauntered up the steps to the arena once more,clapping along with the crowd.A show of cockiness went down well and the crowd cheered more at him,making Wolf even more confident.He eyed his opponent,Ash Ketchum,the famed Pokémon trainer.Wolf thought this would be a push-over,the guy still used animals to fight,so behind the times.Wolf steadied himself,claws glinting in the spotlight,as Ash shouted,"Go Pidgeotto!"throwing one of those pokéball contraptions to the sky,a bird like Pokémon popping out.I'm against a pigeon,when will human's learn that pigeons aren't smart?He sighed dramatically,standing up straight."You go,kid,I want to give you some chance"Wolf smirked,arms spread wide."OK,your choice....Pidgeotto,Steel Wind!"Ash shouted,pointing to Wolf.His Pidgeotto swooped behind Wolf,into the crowd and out of sight.Wolf turned back to Ash,"Your bird isn't very smart"He said,pointing over his shoulder.All he managed to here was a sharp mettalic sound,and he was sprawled on the floor,the Pidgeotto perched on his shoulder."Get off of me,you stupid bird"Wolf growled,trying to grip the Pidgeotto in his claws."Use Peck!"Ash shouted,a sharp pain digging into Wolfs head as the Pidgeotto pecked."ARGH!"Wolf screamed,jumping up from the ground,his claws flailing around.He ripped Pidgeotto off his head,holding it between his thumb and forefinger."Use Quick Attack to dodge,Pidgeotto"Ash screamed over the crowds cheers,Pidgeotto quickly getting out of Wolf's grip,and flying above the arena."It's showtime"Wolf muttered,grabbing his blaster and shooting wildly at the air.One of his shots caught Pidgeotto in the wing,and he fell quickly to the ground,but before the Pokémon could hit it,Wolf used his quick attack,hitting Pidgeotto full on.It cut through the sky,banging into Ash,so they both were sprawled on the ground."Pidgeotto,return"Ash muttered,the Pidgeotto disappating back into its Pokéball.Ash stood up,and walked over to Wolf,shaking his paw.The crowd roared their praise,all clapping at the amazing fight.Both Wolf and Ash bowed gracefully,laughing happily.They set off in opposite ways,both would remember the close fight for the rest of their lives.

((That is the longest post I ever posted ^_^))  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces