Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:50 pm

"huh?" he said and turned around to see Lilith,"Hey!" he said happily and smiled,"I-... I came to see you... I hope you don't mind." he said and finally put his keys in his hoodie, that he had put on prior to entering the establishment, pocket,"Your brother here was just trying to get me to buy pizza though." Seth gave a small laugh with it.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Lilith looked at her brother, then at Seth. "Yeah, he does that." She put her keys in her pocket. Her father came out, shoving a pizza in her hands.
"Killian House again," he told her before disappearing again into the kitchen.
Lilith looked at Seth, "Wanna come along?" she asked.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:58 pm

"Sure." he said,"Sounds like a fun time." Seth walked over to her and looked to her brother again and then back to Lilith,"So... go now?" he asked her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:00 pm

"Yeah, now," she lead him out to the car, getting into the driver's seat.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:08 pm

Seth followed her out to her car and hopped in the passengers seat. He buckled his seat belt and waited for her to go,"So... now I get to see how I get cheated outta my free pizza." he jested,"Nah... I hope this wasn't an inconvenience or anything for you.." he said thinking about it all.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm

She smiled, "Not at all, you just have to hold the pizza," she set the pizza in his lap, then began to drive off.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:20 pm

"ok." he said and rode in the car with her,"So..." he said and tapped his fingers on his legs,"I... I really wanted to give you something today... but.. I don't know how you'll take it." he said, almost afraid.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:21 pm

She looked at him as they arrived at a stop light, "Give me something?" she asked, curious.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:25 pm

"Yeah." he said,"But... I'll give it to you after you deliver the pizza on time." Seth looked at her and smiled,"So don't get distracted or you might actually have to give them a free pizza."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:26 pm

She looked at him, a bit confused. She drove towards the house, avoiding any more stop lights. She tried to figure out what he was going to give her after only knowing her for about a day.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Seth sat quiet the rest of the ride. Truth was he really had noticed Lilith before, he remembered her delivering pizza to his doors. And he remembered seeing her in the hallways. He glanced over at her and then relaxed back in the seat.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:37 pm

After she delivered the pizza, Lilith got back into the car, "So... what is it you were going to give me?" she asked, starting up the car.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

While Lilith was out of the car he texted Casey and tole her it was over and that it was official, but he would also do it in person. He put his phone away as she got back in the car,"I... well you know how today I stopped you in the hallway with me?" he asked her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:41 pm

"Yeah?" she glanced at him, but kept her eyes mostly on the road. They soon reached another stoplight; Lilith was taking the route with a few more stoplights than the one they took before.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:47 pm

"Well... I left quickly... because I realized that from last year until now..." he said and paused,"That... I like you. But my brain didn't make the transfer until just this morning, and... if you wouldn't mind pulling over a sec." Seth paused.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff